I think worst performance ws by couple 1

datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
in think couple one.. i dunno their names were teh worst..pity .. neeru n amit were the losers..i actaully liked em'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Its once own thinking

I somehow felt that neeru and amit were not dancin accordin to the song.. The song was fast and they danced very slow
wizgal thumbnail
Neeru & Amit gave an average performance...they had simply no chemistry. But, I agree with Datspreets, Poonam & Manish were the worst
rose82 thumbnail
i think amit-neeru were worst.and sai-shakti gave overrated performances...too fast steps for the song.

but poonam was quite ok..
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think amit n neeru were worst and sai and shakti came close second.... poonam n manish were not that bad
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even i think the ones who said they know dancin like neeru and sai said they do... were the worst... i really liked sachin and supriyas
prettyguria thumbnail
poonam tried her best but they ll made alot of mstakes and Poonam didn't look right
pmahesh thumbnail
i think sai and shakti were the worst- the costume, steps everthing was bad.......i think neeru was quite nice.....the steps given were not very good but she did quite well and can do better
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YEah Priti...Sai and Shakthi were bit over done..and costumes were bad..also the steps werent that good
melon thumbnail
i guess the worst was sai n shakti and neeru n amit
sai n shakti the song was too over done up
neeru n amit i felt that there were not dancing to tht song at all
poonam n manish were not tht bad actually