twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Monday, December 08, 2008

Was kind of disappointed that Veer did not know about Jai being his father.. that would have been interesting ... well, lets see what KS has in store for us...
From today Rano will be played by Pallavi Shubhashchandran

Part 1

Jigs is taunting Bani about suddenly what has happened... she tells her that she is happy that God sent Veer to help her .. and at a time when the family is together and you finally got Jai ... Veer the long forgotten night between Jai and Pia.. she says I promise that I will not tell Veer anything but he will know the truth ... on his own... he will live here with us and slowly he will realise that he has so much in common with Jai .. and then he will start wondering how can I have things common with this man ??? thats when he will know the truth and thats when your destruction will start and my victroy...
Adi asks Pia-Pushkar why they didnt tell him earlier.. Pia tells him that we wanted to avoid Veer meeting Jai.. Pushkar says we have to try that Veer nevr know the truth.. but Adi says its impossible cause Veer will see the similarities between them... aand try to find out the truth... Bani says dont worry.. for Veer Pia and Pushkar are his parents and unless we tell him, he will not know. But is we look worried in front of him, he will definitly start doubting.. Adi says he is worried abt Jai..
Jai is looking at old pics and he says I dont understand what to do.. First time there is a truth that I cannot accept nor deny.. Bani makes him understand that Veer is his son and part of this family .. and we have to welcome him as Pia-Pushkar's son.. and you are getting an opportunity to get to know him .. Jai says you still understand me.. but even after all these years I am not able to forgive myself, how can you .. Bani tells him learn to live in the present.. leave the past in the past and I want to live with you and see you proud .. dont take tension... what ever has happened and whatever will happen will be for good... Jai leave sthe photo album on the table and leaves with Bani.. Jigs comesthere and see the pics... but she isdisappointed not to see any pic to Jai and Veer together. She take sout one pic of herself and Jai and one of Veer and decides to make them one..

Part 2

The kids are all talking to Veer.. they are telling him that Krishna hears full volume music and so the room next to hers was empty.. he sees the wound on his arm and says that he got it while playing fencing.. and although the wound itself does not hurt, he still can feel tha pain cause it was his mistake taht he took his eyes off momentarily and thats how his opponent got a chance to hurt him... the kids are all wondering why he is like that.. Veer says that he wants a cactus next to his bed.. Krishna says they have so many beautiful plants.. he says their beauty is short lived but cactus can live in tough desert conditions for months and still survive.. they dont need anyone to take care of them ... people think they are thorny and ugly but he thinks these are their uniqueness.. Krishna thinks that his way of thinking is strange.. he assures her that you are not the only one.. 😆 people who think different are different ... the kids leave him.. they think he is strange.. but Vicky scolds Krishna that she should not have talked to him like that.
Rishi's mom calls Ganga and gives her a gift .. It has 2 tickets to Shimla.. thry want Ganga-Rishi to go to Shmila to spend time together alone. Mary Aunty too comes there and tells her that all thanks to Ganga ...  Rishi had even forgotten her birthday and he does not know how to behave to a woman..Ganga throws away the tickets and tells Rishi that she is not going anywhere with him..

Part 3

Veer is doing weights and Vicky gives him clothes... he asks him for one more favour and tells him to call his servant and tells him to send him his clothes. Pia says why do you want your clothes here.. we are leaving in the morning.. he says who told you I dont like it here.. I always stayed alsone cause dad was alweays away for business and I was alone with you, but now that I know I have so many cousins, family members, I dont mind staying here. Jigs comes ther and says that you are right. You are here now and you will find out how everyone is related to you and how much everyone will love you. Let him stay here and understand the people and the relations here.. she asks Veer for his opinion and Veer says I would love to stay here...Pia is helpless and Jigs is happy that whatever she wnats has happened.. she thinks  that I will take my time to let Veer know trhe truth because the more time it takes, the more these sisters will be under constant tension...

Tomorrow

Pia is telling Bani that her main concern is that Veer dosent know the truth about Jai and he thinks Pushkar is his dad and he hates lies the most in this world and the more he stays here the more he will come closer to knowing our lies .... 

Video Update thanks to Magnificent
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1087227&PID=19359614&#19359614
Edited by twin_sisters - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psrekha thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Doesn't Jigs understand that by hurting Bani, she is hurting Jai too.
Also why can't Pia-Pushkar be firm on their decision not to stay in Walia mansion, so Veer will be out of this mess.
Edited by bahu - 15 years ago
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Man she changed already? So, not cool yaar. All them.
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for the update.  Honestly I'm bored.  It's the same thing, Jigs planning, plotting and scheming.
Edited by ginger spice - 15 years ago
Nt4ugygrl thumbnail
My feeling exactly, I am bored to tears with the same scheming and scheming. Why can't they find some different story line, instead of this hurt and be hurt. Arghhhh!!!!! By the way thanks for the post. great update
Nt4ugygrl thumbnail
oh I like Rano, so now all the sisters have been replaced with Unknowns.  Gurdeep is good, but don't like the new pia, did not even realize that was Rano replacement.
sharala thumbnail
huuummmmm
maybe veer is indeed very much like his "father"...i'm still hoping against hope that he turns out to be pushkar's son!!!!!

tfs
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who is the new Rano, i mean i know its pallavi shubashchandran but who is she? is she from any other serials..........can somebody post a picture...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Just tell him already, no need to stretch this matter any further! But thanks for the update!