Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arben thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

PointπŸ₯± Ok....mmm....let's say...as per my reference it's 100%πŸ₯± now it's ok i guessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

@ tv addict -- So long postπŸ˜• now neither m bashing Raja, nor supporting st....πŸ˜• fir ! I said, I support the one I love and believe in her words...that's itπŸ˜• what's the prob in thtπŸ˜• did i say anything against anyoneπŸ₯± I dont have to prove anything over here.....I am chating with Ashoke as u can seeπŸ˜› So chill !

P.S : -- Yes true I was Raja fan becoz he was ST's hubby.... I donno Bhojpuri stuff and I didnt follow him in Bhojpuri stuff....Only I knew him as ST's hubby....I didnt get any good quality of him except I used to think he supports Shweta throughout all the controversies.....that was the only quality I found in him....4-5 qualities aur bhi the mentioned by my ST...I used to believe them also.....but solo reason was that ! I won't even know who's Raja if there were no STπŸ˜•

Prerna aka Guddi, you are a true ST fan and want to just believe her words, not what the media says. That's possibly the same with Raja fans.. maybe we too do believe in that man and do not want to judge him based on what the media projects him to be.. maybe those tears in Raja's eyes that we saw in the video posted by TV Addict are genuine!  What ST means to you is similar to what Raja means to us.

Coming to your statement that you wouldn't know who Raja was if there was no ST, this could be because Raja himself did everything he could to get her into limelight, became nothing but a house-husband and her man friday... We Raja fans believe that he ignored his own career and focused n bringing ST into fame, and that's coz he cared about her!  Its just the matter of how one looks at things. You are happy being ST fan, and we are being Raja's fans. There ends the matter.

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arben

What ST means to you is similar to what Raja means to us.

i am quite sure u didn't mean that literally , it must have been a slip of fingers no ??

after all u all have criticised raja , so u all are bigger fans of raja , i guess
arben thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

i am quite sure u didn't mean that literally , it must have been a slip of fingers no ??

after all u all have criticised raja , so u all are bigger fans of raja , i guess

Well, when put that way it has to be slip of fingers, lagta hai mujhe bhi ab iodex chahiye ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have been saying this so many times, I will repeat this again, I am a fan of Raja based on what I saw on the show. He entertained me thoroughly, I thought he was a good man at heart. But that does not mean I blindly support whatever he does. My 'love' sadly is not that blind! πŸ˜†
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well, when put that way it has to be slip of fingers, lagta hai mujhe bhi ab iodex chahiye ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have been saying this so many times, I will repeat this again, I am a fan of Raja based on what I saw on the show. He entertained me thoroughly, I thought he was a good man at heart. But that does not mean I blindly support whatever he does. My 'love' sadly is not that blind! πŸ˜†

exactly arben! n thats true for all of us... all raja fans...
Mindbender thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

ek aadh ashu fans ko bhi yaad kar lo koi to  πŸ˜†Edited by ashoka_was_king - 15 years ago
Mindbender thumbnail

NO NO ,
there will be more slips then !! LOL
arben thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

Manali, we all have been so vocal about this aspect, par lagta hai its still beyond some people's comprehension! πŸ˜•
arben thumbnail

NO NO ,
there will be more slips then !! LOL

No, not unless you make my comments seem like a slip ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mindbender thumbnail

No, not unless you make my comments seem like a slip ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL
halka fulka majak to sabke bhale ke liye hota hai :)
arben thumbnail

LOL
halka fulka majak to sabke bhale ke liye hota hai :)

very true!  Wouldn't it be nice if everyone here could think like that!  On the other hand, it would be nice.. but it wouldn't be much fun anymore, hai na? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†