Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arben thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: susan29

Ha ha good one.....by the way did you know samby cancelled her b day celebrations due to the terror attacks...

Susan, but I just heard on TV that Samby cancelled her b'day celebrations only to have a private, exclusive celebration with Immunoblot !  😆😆
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

headlines today is talking live to raja alongwith one psychologist in their studio...

arre i missed it....when i switched on there was shah rukh khan and i got soooooooo carried away !!!
arben thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv addict

@susan, what is this whole 'iodex' kahani?

Arre nahi Susan, sirf istamaal kar rahe hain ! 😆😆  I just borrowed some from you to give some relief to my aching fingers ! 😆😆😆
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

arre i missed it....when i switched on there was shah rukh khan and i got soooooooo carried away !!!

I think all Raja needs is his family..looks like he almost had a nervous breakdown and doesn't want to show to the world!!!
susan29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arben

Arre nahi Susan, sirf istamaal kar rahe hain ! 😆😆  I just borrowed some from you to give some relief to my aching fingers ! 😆😆😆

Haha....btw did you see raja talking on tv? i did not but just read a post that he was on tv.
susan29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arben

Abdi thadavindu post pannanama? Ha ha ....pl give it back will need soon before raja hits the bottle next !!!
susan29 thumbnail

I think all Raja needs is his family..looks like he almost had a nervous breakdown and doesn't want to show to the world!!!

Pl tell me in short what you saw...would love to know...
arben thumbnail

headlines today is talking live to raja alongwith one psychologist in their studio...

Is that psychologist from IF? A very friend, spotty one who thinks Raja ke saath saath his fans also need some counselling? 😆😆
arben thumbnail

Abdi thadavindu post pannanama? Ha ha ....pl give it back will need soon before raja hits the bottle next !!!

Aama, pannanum ! 😆  Kavala padaade sue, I will give it back to  you soon after I finish using it. 😆
arben thumbnail

Pl tell me in short what you saw...would love to know...

Which channel? Is it the one TV Addict posted?