Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
read this update for jan 17

pooja

Tumari Disha Update for 17th Jan

The episode begins with DK being upset over the squabble he had with the police. Here the Inspector tells the constable that mujhe Dk ke khilaaf ek bahut hi solid evidence mila hain, aur DK ko kohi nahin bacha sakta.

Disha is sitting in her room and sees some shadow outside. She is scared and screams kaun hain, kaun hain and goes out. She lands up in Gargi's room and Gargi wonders as to what happened. Disha tells her that she saw someone coming here. Gargi tells her that yeh sab tumhara wahem hain. U are still under the shock ur Dev Baba's death. She tells Disha to go and relax. She tells her to close the close while going. And behind the door that chela of Gargi is standing, the one who murdered Dev. Gargi tells him aaj tho hum bach gaye, but why did u come here when I told u to go underground. He tells her Gargi mujhe pata hain, par don't worry noone will see us. At that time…….bang DK( must see him and his _expression in this scene he was looking oof……so hottt…) is standing near the door . Gargi comes out and tells him whats the matter sonny. What did the police tell. I know it is very rude of Disha to plant u as a culprit in this case. Disha tume barbaad karne pe tuli hain……….DK just glares at her and tells her what is she doing here at this late hour and to go to her room and get lost. That fellow somehow manages to escape without DK seeing him. Gargi is relieved and tells goodnight Sonny and goes off.

Sanya comes to DK's house and he is even more upset on seeing her. She tells him that why is Disha doing this to u. Why is she after ur life. DK tells her to just shut up and why is she shedding crocodile tears. She cries and tells him ah ah kya karoon, mein chup nahin bait sakti akhir mein tumari patni (???) hoon, aur main tumse pyaar karti hoon. DK's face has that vulnerable _expression.

Inder is trying to console Rano who is crying for her DevBaba's death.

Disha calls up DK who is on his way to work. He picks up the phone and tells bolo…she tells him mein Disha…he tells her haan maloom hain , bolo ( superb _expression). She tells him that kal Dev Baba ka chautha hain…aur mein ek pooja rakhna chahti hoon.Aur mere Maa, Rano sab aayenge and please don't make any tamasha in front of them. He blasts at her ki mere ghar mein kohi, pooja vuja nahin hoga. Tume pata hain mujhe in sab cheezo se sakth nafrath hain. She tells him tum chaho ya na chaho pooja tho hoke rahega. He tells her mein bhi dekhta hoon tum pooja kaise rakhogi.

The pooja preparations are going on. Rano and Sukanya kaki come . Disha asks Rano about Aai and Rano tells her that she is unwell and that's why has not come. They sit for the Pooja. Sukanya asks Disha , ke Jamaai babu kahan reh gaye. Gargi pretends to cover up and tells that he is busy and let us start the pooja. Disha tells the Bhattji to start the pooja.

DK's car is shown nearing his house ( with that music in the background). He comes in and sees the pooja going on. He just stares at Disha who stares back at him ( superb scene). Gargi comes to him and whispers, dekha sonny, tumhare mana karne ke bavjood she has not listened to u. How dare she does this. ( Now this dialogue and DK's acting was just mindblowing. I wish I could narrate it like Disha does but I don't seem to remember each and every word perfectly as she does, anyways..) DK has this stern look on Gargi and tells her Iske aage ek Lafz bhi kahan na….mein thumara aisa harsh karoonga , ke tum bhi sochogi ke tumne apna zabaan kyon khola……………..oof just too good …….Its a real blow to Gargi and with a crestfallen face she walks away. DK just moves towards the pillars and his constantly looking at him and she in turn is also looking at him. Ends on DK's face.

But really this episode was an out and out Ashish Nayyar ( DK's) show and he was at his best.

Lata

Pooja04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
update of jan 18
pooja

Tumhari Disha episode dated 18th Jan

DK goes to his room upstairs. Gargi comes and sits for the Pooja. That witch kaki asks Gargi Jamaai Babu nahin aaye pooja mein. Disha tells that nahin kaki who zara busy hain. Sanya enters the house and also goes upstairs. Disha and Rano look at each other. Kaki tells Disha yeh sab kyan hain.Gargi tells ab Disha kya batayegi, uske nazar ke samne uska pati doosri aurat ke saath..yeh Raas leela tho din raat chalti rehti hain. Kaki tells aai ga baai……Gargi tells I know DK should not do all this in front of Disha'a maike wala atleast. Disha shouts choti maa…….Gargi tells ya let us all pray for Dev Baba.

Vedant is looking at the papers and tells excellent I like it. Anil is also present. Vedant tells I need the detail copies of all these. Inder comes in and tells wah uncle wah uncle wah aapne yeah co.ko demag ke tarah chaat liya. Anil tells him yeh kya tareeka hain baat karne ka, tumari tameez kahan gayi, Inder tells him wahi jahaan aapki neeyat. This file contains all misdeeds. Vedant tells him I will solve all problems, tell me. Inder is pissed off and tells him aap hote kaun hain…………Anil tells I have given the signing authority to Vedant. Inder is shocked. Vedant tells that Indy comeon I will solve ur problems and this company's decision will be taken by me. Inder tells kya Disha ko maloom hainyeh sab……..Vedant tells Disha meri Zimedaari hain..Inder walks off….Vedant tells my my my, where is Disha by the way.

DK is drinking . Sanya is with him. She tells him to stop drinking. He blasts at her don't behave like my wife make me a drink. Sanya tells him mujhse tumhaari yeh laachari, kamzori nahin dekhi jaa sakti. He remembers Gargi's words that Disha ne tumhari marzi ke khilaaf yeh sab kiya. He is livid with anger. Sanya comes close to him with a drink and tells him sorry darling, sorry kehne se chalega and she tries to get him into the act. She tells him bahar Chautha chal raha hain aur who bhi ek naukar ka. He just pushes her and tells her shut up just shut up at the top of his voice and breaks the glass. Downstairs all of them look up. Panditji tells that whats this going on during Shanti Paat pooja.

DK comes down and screams Disha…………mere ghar mein yeh sabnahin chalega. Gargi and Kaki are more than happy. Disha walks towards him and just stares at him and oh my …………gives him a tight slap.All of them are shocked including DK. But he just walks away ( I think this is a height of Chivalry) on his part. Police enters at that time and tells him kahan jaa rahe ho DK. He tells him hosh mein tho ho inspector. He tells ya hosh mein tho ab aap honge……Dev murder case we have found a solid evidence. U have to come with us. We have got such an evidence with even the best of lawyers will not be avle

At the police station that chela of Gargi is there behind bars. On seeing DK he tells him boss very good u came here u will bail me out. Police tells him r u sure he is the one. The fellow tells how can I forget the man who gave me 5 crores supari. DK is zapped. He is behind bars and screaming himself hoarse that he wants to make a phone call. Police tells u have already made acall ur lawyer will be coming. The lawyer comes and DK screams where the hell were u. The lawyer tells I'm sorry urs is a non bailable warrant. DK is livid with anger and tells him what for I'm giving u a lumpsum fee. The moment I come out u will be nowhere just get the hell out of here. DK is fretting and fuming.( My heart really went out for DK's sorry state). He sees Disha is standing near the prison. He tells her why did u come here. She tells him that I wanted to see jisne mere Dev Baba ko maara how he is behind bars. DK screams I have not killed him why don't u understand . He looks at her and ( this was another superb dialogue) tells Tum itni taakatwar nahin ho Disha ki uske liye mein Dev jaise aadmi ko maroon….the man who has looked after me all his life ( superb really). Tum yeh sab mujhe neecha dikhaane ko liye kar rahi ho, ek aise apradh mein fasaa rahi ho, jise maine kiya hi nahi. He tells her let me come out mein tume bhi dekh loonga aur tumhare humdardo ko bhi.Disha tells him tume yahan se bahar kabhi nahin nikhloge Dushyant Kumar Saigal.

Disha is telling the police I want to see him being punished to death. Police tells him why this type of anger and hatred she has towards DK. After all he is her husband. She tells that is only for name sake I only know that he has murdered my Dev baba. Police is puzzled.

Disha walks out and Sanya enters. Both of them stare at each other.Sanya sees DK and tells kya haalath ho gayi tumhari, mein tume is tarah nahin dekh sakti.DK tells just leave me alone. Sanya tells if u had listened to me and not disha u would not be behind bars. U just come out and we will then we will take care of Disha. DK screams just stop it , stop it,

Here Gargi and Taj are celebrating. Taj is all praises for Gargi who put DK behing bars. Gargi tells shatranj ka ek aur moura bhi hain aur who hain Disha. Disha , DK ko is tarah chodne wali nahi, hume sirf dekhna hain ke disha aur Dk ki dushmani barkaraar rahe. At the background the words Gargi ur too much….echoes.

Love Lata