Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-breadbutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
so glad to hear the new rule because we really did need it, will have my eyes open from now on =]
jia_v thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello:)
i still dont understand what morphing and merging is :S i saw the three exemples but i didn't saw anything same in those.... dose this rule means that you someone can not take other celebreties pics and do what they want with them?? but when we make some creations... we use the pics well in some different ways so that it will look beautiful? and we have many tutorials here in this forum where we learn these things..... but how can we use pics of our fav actors if we want to make a siggy??
plzz don't get me wrong becuz i really dont understand what merging and morphing is:(
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awaisjutt123456

hello:)

i still dont understand what morphing and merging is :S i saw the three exemples but i didn't saw anything same in those.... dose this rule means that you someone can not take other celebreties pics and do what they want with them?? but when we make some creations... we use the pics well in some different ways so that it will look beautiful? and we have many tutorials here in this forum where we learn these things..... but how can we use pics of our fav actors if we want to make a siggy??
plzz don't get me wrong becuz i really dont understand what merging and morphing is:(

Merging/Morphing means cutting out parts from a picture and pasting them into some other. eg

The original picture is this-

The member has cut the face of Shahrukh and the girl and pasted the face of Samrat and Gunjan -

You are not allowed to do this.. as you are violating with the original copyright and putting your name tag which is fraud.

I hope your confusion is clear.😊

Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree w/ this thanks for posting it =]
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with morphing one...but i am confused about merging ones...till now u have given examples of morphing..it would be nice if u provide a pic of merging too....

I have a question in siggies we usually use more than one pic...there if u use  2 pics(of different actors like a male and female actor)  together is it merging??here is a pic..can u please tell me is this the so called merging u are talking about?

and here is the original pics

wida thumbnail
i think that that is allowed ^^^^....cause everyoen does it..:S
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: yyyy

I agree with morphing one...but i am confused about merging ones...till now u have given examples of morphing..it would be nice if u provide a pic of merging too....

I have a question in siggies we usually use more than one pic...there if u use  2 pics(of different actors like a male and female actor)  together is it merging??here is a pic..can u please tell me is this the so called merging u are talking about?

and here is the original pics

dear this is allowed as u r not violating the copyrights of orinal pics and just combing 2 pics in one sig the merging wich is not allowed is for example if u have rajeev amna in one pic and u want naina in it so u cut amna out and put naina in it that's merging which isn't allowed but merging like this is certainly allowed
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
omg! thnk the Lord you guys put this rule it was starting to become a HUGE trend..lol!
-Masakali- thumbnail
I do get where the rule is coming from, but I have a comment to make. If you go by the rule that  you are using two pictures that previously did not exist together and then putting your name in it, like all artists do, (i.e. texture and a picture), would that not also theoretically be a violation of copyright as well? My point being that merging picture is just the same concept...however, I do understand that people tend to get hurt from seeing a couple merged (if they don't like the couple) into their couple
Edited by aambika567 - 15 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with this rule
but i have a question about merging
i had made a siggy once of alekh and sadhna - you see alekh was standing next to ranvir and sadhna was standing next to ranvir's fiance and there weren't any pics of alekh and sadhna together so i had to put them together....is that violating the rule?

here is the siggy

i don't have the orginal pics but i do have another siggy where alekh and ranvir are standing (this was the original pic of alekh)

so you see i used that pic to make the one of alekh and sadhna...is that wrong? cause there were no pics of sadhna & alekh, i had to make my own

this is another one...someone asked me for a neev - prachi siggy but i didn't have any good pics of neev - prachi in the dance show so i used 2 different pics to make one

here is the siggy

you see jay was standing next to a girl and panchi was standing next to guy so since i didn't have any good pics i put these together....is that also violating the rule? cause technically it's like blending...right? is that wrong? i have no prob with the morphing part..that i understand....but merging? that's confusing cause isn't merging like blending....and don't we all blend pictures with other pics?? so is it wrong?

also the first sajan pic in my box...they weren't standing next to eachother...i blended it that way....i mean that's allowed right? blending 2 different pics into a siggy?

sorry for the loooooooong story...didn't mean to make it so long 😆😛

Edited by Candylover - 15 years ago