2nd DEC'08 Written Update :Highlights(India)

ritu669 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Vansh continues Arpita's story :
   Yash left for America .Arpita became busy as ususl in house hold work ..But after some time
Vansh noticed that Arpita was spending very little time with her family ..One day she promised Gouri to have a dinner together ..But she could not return in time ..
Gouri was asleep when she came ..Vansh was then in Gouri's room ..Vansh asked Arpita why she is so upset and disturbed ..What's the matter ? Arpita denied evrything ..she told Vansh she is tired ..thats all
Vansh realised that she was lying ..but did not force her ..Later he saw Arpita was crying hard while holding Gouri's hand ..
    Even one day Arpita missed the morning Arati of Mata Rani ..Dadima did not like this ..told her some rough words ..
The Vansh told Dadima that Arpita was very disturbed .He told Dadima that Arpita might share her problem with Dadima ..
After this Arpita was looking happy ..Vansh felt relaxed ..
         Arpita came into Vansh room at night (the day before when she went missing ).
She confessd that she lied to him before ..She was really disturbed ..But she could not share with Vansh..It's not easy ..Even Yash can't help it as
he is in abroad and he will be only disturbed to know this ..Arpita also told Vansh
"I will come to know the secrt tomorrow morning .
I have to face it on my own ..
Everything will be fine from tomorrow ..don't worry ..I will share the matter first with u ..its my promise ..tk care "
Then she left Vansh's room ..He felt very happy ..But in midnight he woke up ..heard Gouri crying ..Guri told him that Arpita was sleeping with her ..but had left suddenly without telling Gouri ..

Then Vansh went to Sheel Kumar to intimate this ..Sheel Kumar assured him that everything would be fine ..Sheel went to Dadima's room to know whether Arpita had told anything to her ..
Vansh knows nothing about this conversation ..

Arpita did not return on the next day ..An FIR was lodged ..Police later informed that Atrpita's car had been stressed with some blood stains over it ..Tests revealed that it was Arpita's blood ..

Then Vansh asked dadima if Arpita had told her anything ..Dadima told"We should accept the fact that Arpita has left us ..
Sometimes too much knowledge about a fact is dangerous ..He advised Vansh not to go into deep of this for his own good ..
One day Dadima left for Tirtha Yatra without informing anybody ..Dadima's whereabouts could not be stressed ..

After hearing this story ..
Vaishnavi convinces Vansh that he should go ahead to solve this mystery ..
Everybody is puzzled by this fact ..Vansh agrees with Vaishnavi and
tells that he would solve this with Vaishnavi even his dad is against him ..

Episode ends on Vaishnavi's face ..