why did Vikram Aditya look like that?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
When they both sat down in the mandir to start the bidding, who is the pretty lady that came out? That's Vrinda's chahci right? I can't remember what she called her. But anyways is she related to Vikram Aditya? Because there was definitely awkward moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumit-Kumkum thumbnail

fatimaaaaa!!!!!!! hi!!😳

no I am really confused too! she is not old enough to have any sort of romantic relationship so that can't be the cause. I doubt there has been any inter marriages so can't be related either. I am really curious now😕
Edited by Sumit-Kumkum - 15 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

I thought she was Vrinda's mother?😕

But yes, I noticed the look to.....maybe she was VA's daughter but fell in love Balwant's son and broke of an engagement to elope with him?

Would explain the tension between the two families.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

I thought she was Vrinda's mother?😕

But yes, I noticed the look to.....maybe she was VA's daughter but fell in love Balwant's son and broke of an engagement to elope with him?

Would explain the tension between the two families.

the mean lady is vrinda's mom. Not the pretty lady. But it was weird how they told her to pull her pallu! Maybe she is his daughter who knows!😕
Tomiko thumbnail

^No way; she's Vrinda's mum?😲

But she's so mean!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nibbles

^No way; she's Vrinda's mum?😲

But she's so mean!

she is mean bcos her husband died when vrinda was born....her hubby was accidently shot by VA...and i think the pretty lady she is vrinda's chachi and somehow related to vikramaditya...
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

she is mean bcos her husband died when vrinda was born....her hubby was accidently shot by VA...and i think the pretty lady she is vrinda's chachi and somehow related to vikramaditya...

she also believes whenever Vrinda goes somewhere , bad things happen. That's why she told her not to come to the pooja. They won the pooja's bid but as soon as vrinda came Vikram Aditya won! So she really believes the girl is cursed!
Tomiko thumbnail

Ahh; that makes sense....I must have missed an episode somewhere.😛

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im sure its vrindas aunt not her mum =O =O
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

i am watching today's episode right now. and even today he is soft toward her. Maybe she is his daughter. who knows