omg omg ...im just blushing

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hi guyz

yaar ....wen I saw yug ..i was really blushing....he was shoo funny ...by god...n ..wen he chorifeid..the cycle ...wow .....n also ..he hav compeleted ..the emotion....drawn ..by vrinda ...n actually wen his hair were liying down awww ..he looked shoo cute😍.😍.😍..i fink ..they both may rock the show ...n chemistry ..was just funny n ...very gud one....actually the song played on them was ? baapre i forgot ....do anyone remember ...m waiting wen they both meet ...n yaa the story last week ..was ...some vrinda's sis ..loing someone from tht village ..n morning she was ...about to run with him ..wat happen to tht ...n yaa ..tht dupatta ..wala scenes ...today ..just woowow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but it was just like blooper ....how cum he yug sit on dupatta ...n ..the way it was torn.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yug wiped this mouth after drinking water with vrindas dupatta ..n I can guesss ..tht this  dupatta ..will be forever with yug ...n yug donno hindi ...amazing ...☺️he is mine yaar ..shooo sweet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow he must be looking really cute.....am I ri8?

ok I'm going to watch it now☺️

and u can have him all to urself but remember that Shabbir is all mine☺️
Edited by angel's life - 15 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

Ahem, Ahem - me also waiting in line for Yug.😲

The epi seemed to lack co-ordination today but I loved the travelling through village scene....car breaks down, bus, chori bike and then bhel ghari.

His adventures already started.πŸ˜†

The dupatta scene was pretty obvious but it was cute all the same.😳
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is cute and can only look good with me☺️so u lot should leave him for me...πŸ˜†
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly, why does every Ekta show have a dupatta scene?
Is  it magnetic or something...for some reason, it always gets tangled with the guy one way or another...ufff....πŸ˜†
pretty_angel5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu2825

Frankly, why does every Ekta show have a dupatta scene?

Is  it magnetic or something...for some reason, it always gets tangled with the guy one way or another...ufff....πŸ˜†

and the dupatta's are always a mile long πŸ˜†
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

Ahem, Ahem - me also waiting in line for Yug.😲

The epi seemed to lack co-ordination today but I loved the travelling through village scene....car breaks down, bus, chori bike and then bhel ghari.

His adventures already started.πŸ˜†

The dupatta scene was pretty obvious but it was cute all the same.😳

noo way he is mine 😳.....if u wanna him fight fight πŸ˜‰..until u get him from me 😊....but me not gonnna give him to u πŸ˜†πŸ˜³....try yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CUTE_MITO

he is cute and can only look good with me☺️so u lot should leave him for me...πŸ˜†

nahin yaar why do u think like tht ..he look gud with me .....u cant get him shoo easily
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hip-hop

nahin yaar why do u think like tht ..he look gud with me .....u cant get him shoo easily

I'm telling u the truth he can only look good with me cause he is more of my age and I can tell that u are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too old for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†so leave him alone forπŸ˜‰
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CUTE_MITO

I'm telling u the truth he can only look good with me cause he is more of my age and I can tell that u are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too old for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†so leave him alone forπŸ˜‰

nahin yaar me very young memeber on this forum πŸ˜³πŸ˜†