Posted: 15 years ago

SAngeeta di i just want to say that to u that u r the one of best ff writer

ur ff r awesome

u penned ur ff really beautifuuly which i love

chandni

-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats diii..u trully really desearve to be here...thankx for giving us all the wonderful FF's...i hope we have been gr8 readers to u.....just like u have been a great writer to us....uve done a gr8 job throuout..congrats diii!!!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
hey Sangeets
love your writing and your creativity
brilliant and one of the best here
congrats and u so deserve being here

love
Hina
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️Congrats sangeeta .⭐️

1: What make you feel about her fics....

Titles: ...........................Perfect with her story  and her caracters , even she always think about emotion and love with all respect not only for people who going to read even all relationships.

Script: 

Awesome, mindblowing well palned I love her all ff . , Tera Mera Rishta , The Turtleneck girl , Ehsaas , fanaa , To err is human , Dard ka rishta , The bet , Jab we met , Mixed Double , Donn't judge the book by it's cover , Desh Pardesh ,Vivaah , The first Kiss, Tumahri amanat and along with shall we dance.

Style: Sangeeta apni har FF mein sab ko dhayan mein rakhte huye likthi hai , phir kyu na wo 1 teenager ke liye ho ya eal elder women ke liye .

Her Best Fic, In your View:   

No dought all honestly .

2: A fiction tell you alot about his writer............so what her fics make you feel about her?

Funny.. For me 2 of her FF One is Jab We Met & 2nd Mixed Doubles .

Serious Desh Pardesh , Eahsas.

Fun-Loving.. The turtle neck girl

Cute'Jab we met .

Romantic.. Eahsaas & Turtleneck

A Power Pack..  Desh Pardesh

Social' Tumhari amanat , , Desh Pardesh .

3: Rate this out of 10

Writing: No Need to think 10 /10

Storyline: Again No need ti think 10/10

Her nature: She is such great Friend, always there for help me , she is like my elder sis .10/10 .

4: Write few words about her & her amazing writing?

So sweet person, very sweet& polite & always think about others , never say any bad single word to any one . when I need her she is with me , Every time when we talk I feel luckey to have her as my friend .she write from her heart .

With Lots of love monika Congrats again sangeeta you deserve this place .  👏      

Edited by monikaseth - 15 years ago
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahah its u bheegi!! niceee!!

luv yur ffz..you koe it already...tey r one of the most awaited all the time...keep up the good work...i am in no par to judge you for nething :)
so i juss wanna say your ffz make me fall in love with the word love and with AK n AR all over again...thanks for writing and sharing it wit us..ur doin an awesome job wit it..keep it coming..
and you deserve every bit of tis post sangeeta di :)

luv nijal

ps...lets see your smile touch your ears again..lol i hope u dont hve 2 check yurself in yur hosp.."my jaw hurts" 😆
pps....juss couple days bck i was browsin latest FFz index and saw number of yur ficz on d other shows..ma jaw dropped...no kiddin!!i think i tld sum..do u koe....bheegi has atleast 10 ffz already finished..OMG!! ahahha
Edited by missypatel - 15 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Once again, I am completely overwhelmed by all ur wonderful comments. I don't even know how to respond as I am completely overwhelmed. Thanks a lot everyone. Without all your support, it's hard to keep writing and coming up with new ideas. I hope i can continue to entertain you as long as I can imagine and you are willing to read.

aish_punk thumbnail
Hey bheegi di!! 😃 I'm soo happy u won dis!!! I m damn happy 4 u n u deserve each bit of it..!!

Congo di..!!! Plzzz give us a treat by updating!! 😆 

Titles: Bheegi di alwyz chooses titles wich depict d story welll..Sometymz i fail to unnersan wt her titles mean!! 😆 bt den as I read d story I unnersan..n thnk tat der cudnt b a betta title..!! Her titles r alwyz catchy n hv a meanin too..she thinks a lot b4 choosin a title..jus unlykk mee..!!

Script: d scripts bheegi di gives us r wunnerful..!! Sometimes I wonder y isnt bheegi d scriptwriter of DMG!! Literally..!! Her scripts r soo wunnerful..m g8n shrt of words..!! Shez jus an amazin writer!!

Style: Her style of writing..lajawaab!! i dunno wt 2 say abt it..she chooses gud colours..gud font..n a prpr size where the writing makes us comfortable to read..n she includes phrases from great people..wich give a diff touch 2 d story..moreover she has an amazin choice of sngs..wich depict d moment vry well!! awl dis in one prsn is a boon..u noe wt bheegi mah advie 2 u is write romantic novels..or go into TV scriptwriting..i'm sur u'll do a wunnerful job..!!

Her Best Fic, In your View: All her fics are brilliant in a way of their own..bt I truly liked 'To Err Is Human' d mst..tat wz her 1st fic wich I read n i'm jus luvn it..d fics I'm readin nw r still nt complete bt r extremely gud..

2: A fiction tell you alot about his writer............so what her fics make you feel about her?

Funny

Serious

Fun-Loving..Definately Yes!!

Cute

Romantic I sware

A Power Pack

Social Truly!!

Writing: 10

Storyline: 9

Her nature: 10

There arent enuff wrds..!! Bheegi is vry frndly by nature...dusnt take ne offence abt her characters..lovez our comments..watevah their lengths are... treats awl her readers equally..!!

Her wirting truly depicts how she is...she xplains each n evry detail..soo tat v can imagine d same in our minds ...She is a mindblowing person..!! :) n will alwyz b..

Rawk On bheegi!!

Aish
noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Titles: Carefully chosen. Very apt.

Script and Style: The best thing about her writing is that she makes the character very real for us by describing each detail about the character very well. Her stories makes us truly care for the characters, their happiness, their sorrows. And, that's why stories are so engaging. Also, it is wonderful how she weaves songs in her stories. The songs help forward the story and describe the characters' emotional state brilliantly. She has detailed knowledge of songs and I have come to know about many unknown gems through her stories. One more thing is her use of correct English and rich vocabulary. I am not much fond of sms language. It has its place, but it better be used just for its intended use. It is a pleasure to read a FF written in proper english.  😉

Her Best Fic, In your View: Definitely yes, may be. Second would be 'Tera Mera Rishta'.

Funny  

Serious  - yes

Fun-Loving - yes

Cute

Romantic - yes

A Power Pack - She sure is. A full time doctor and a mom. Still she is the one who updates her FF the most regularly. She is a power-puff girl. 😊

Social - yes

Writing:

Storyline: 10

Her nature: 10. She is very friendly, kind, humble and genuine person. I appreciate how she replies to each and every comment, how she updates regularly and frequently, how she listens to what readers have to say. She is an exceptional writer and she can give Nicholas Sparks run for money 😉, but she being a humble one doesn't take it seriously, whenever we readers tell her. But we mean it.

She is the best FF writer on the forum. She is also very versatile. She has successfully experimented with first person narration style in "Definitely yes, may be", and has kept all the readers guessing what will happen next.

Bheegi, once upon a time, it was DMG that I truly cared about. I waited for each episode eagerly. Now, it is your FF that has taken that place.

I wish that she listens to her readers and thinks about writing professionally.

Edited by noe23 - 15 years ago
aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! sangeeta di am so happy to see u here!!!!!!! i ill get back with my comments veryy soon a little busy at d moment!!!!! but i love ur stories dey are alwayz soo full of love n esp ur milap sessions sooo touching n heart warming i tell you!!!! in one word u r FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!

loads of love aravi
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post. Love to tell about bheegi!!!!!

Titles: Perfect as par story

Script: Simple and straight forward

Style: Intelligent and Straight to heart

Her Best Fic, In your View:Ehsaas for making me cry as if it really happened; Mixed Doubles for reminding my twin; Definitely Yes, May be for intellectual narrator.

Funny

Serious

Fun-Loving

Cute

Romantic

A Power Pack...

Social

Writing:10

Storyline:10

Her nature:10

She narrates in straight words without deep description about the location, status, costumes..yet wonderful in visualising the exact situation as in her own imagination. Reader hooks up to the story and feels to keep reading without any interruption. Never felt bored about any story so far.

Thanks for creating this post to express our love on our favourite writer.

Edited by vallanki - 15 years ago