Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
May all their souls rest in peace ...and I hope that all those who have been affected by this attack , personally or professionally , find happiness soon...we're all praying for all of the affected , as well as for our country

Something I saw on NDTV , on a guy's placard :

Terrorists , I am alive , what more can you do ?

Politicians , I am alive , inspite of you

I am a Mumbaikar

*To this I'll add ,

I am an Indian
.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Gagan beautiful post dear....

My deepest condolences to thos whom have lost someone near and dear to them....I salute them.....
May God rest there souls and give you the strenght to pull through this terrible ordeal.
I pray to god that the people which brought this upon Mumbai get punished. An I will go away from this with the HOPE that this never happens again.....God Bless Mumbai....

@Lucian Deville- I know the 7/7 bombing was terrible.... I almost lost my dad on that dreadful day.
He is a London underground train driver......I still remember that day like if it was yesterday..... I was sitting in class when the teacher told us what had happened. I swear to god with the shock I nearly had a heart attack. Thank God that my dad returned safely home that night.... He had been trapped for several hours in one of the trains which were underground (He was on his way home from doing a night shift) I thank god everyday that he wasn't driving one of the trains..... I'm glad I have my dad with me.... because without him I would have been orphaned.....

Terrorists need to be stopped.....

Love Simmie x x x x
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
May Allah give courage to those who lost their loved ones.... R.I.P.... Its really sad tht so many ppl died in these attacks..
Gone2Far thumbnail

I'm not from Mumbai but I am deeply saddened by what has happened. My heartfelt prayers and thoughts to the families who have lost their loved ones.. I pray God gives them the strength, courage and hope to get through such a difficult time of mixed emotions. The rest of the world, including myself, may not know their pain as closely as the families of all the victims but we have seen and felt all the emotions as we gripped our TVs during the events, which is why I can only imagine what they must be going through right now.

It's really upsetting to know we have lost such brave men during the fight, but it was comforting to know that, without them, Mumbai would be in a much worse situation right now. A salute to the Martyrs; the sons and true Heroes of India.. May God bless their souls and find peace.. We're all very proud of you!

R.I.P

universe_megha thumbnail
It is really sad that some people believe and even make other young and impressionable minds believe that their concerns can be voiced using violence. They are not completely incorrect though! Why is it that we need a violent attack on our people and property everytime someone has to say something? Is it because our voices and concerns have been dumped under the political games of our hungry politicians for long? Something needs to be done.. and soon.
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if terrorists  really  want to be heard by the maximum people then this is not the way....and what exactly they want to tell us...how butcher they are...???...i know im lucky to have bhaiya back from this attack but what about others....they were not lucky god bless their souls....its not easy believe me its not easy....we need some intelligent and sensible politicians in this country...........and hats off to u brave soldiers..
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
As I am watching the candle light vigils across the country on Headlines Today I feel so proud to be an Indian ..although can't stop tears pouring down  my eyes ....I salute to all the commandos and officials and normal people who laid their lives to save thousand more ....their acts of courage , bravery , sacrifice against this hineous crime should be remembered for ever ....

My hearty condolences   to the near and dear ones of those innocent people who lost their lives .....This is the most cowardly act that has been carried out by evil minded people....

Indian politicians should take queue from the mumbaites and Indians as a whole and start act in unison ..we have state of the art intelligence bureau ..we have one of the best commandos  in the world and resources...now what we need is these politicians stop blame gaming and start act in unison .....India can definitely unify in the time of need and terror attack ...we need  our politicians to do the same ...then no such attacks  can touch us .....Hats of to the Indian media ...It has indeed come a long way..👏

May those Martyrs'  and innocent peoples souls rest in peace!!!! 

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful Post Gagan

My condolence to all of them who lost their lives in this terrorist attack.
May their souls rest in peace, and  may Allah give their families a strength to live.
Its really sad that human have no value.

Muniza
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

As I am watching the candle light vigils across the country on Headlines Today I feel so proud to be an Indian ..although can't stop tears pouring down  my eyes ....I salute to all the commandos and officials and normal people who laid their lives to save thousand more ....their acts of courage , bravery , sacrifice against this hineous crime should be remembered for ever ....

My hearty condolences   to the near and dear ones of those innocent people who lost their lives .....This is the most cowardly act that has been carried out by evil minded people....

Indian politicians should take queue from the mumbaites and Indians as a whole and start act in unison ..we have state of the art intelligence bureau ..we have one of the best commandos  in the world and resources...now what we need is these politicians stop blame gaming and start act in unison .....India can definitely unify in the time of need and terror attack ...we need  our politicians to do the same ...then no such attacks  can touch us .....Hats of to the Indian media ...It has indeed come a long way..👏

May those Martyrs'  and innocent peoples souls rest in peace!!!! 

koeli 🤗...

truly , u said everyhing wat i felt!!! i hav been in tears seeing these alll for past few days!!
and yaa i feel so proud to b an indian!! god bless my country!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 Hamare Heroes

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi1I3cKkKzo&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Salute to them
Proud of Them
Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 15 years ago