should TB end now??

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys...just a weird thought and this is to get discussion going...do u think now its high time TB ended...I think in a way it should...because they're just dragging it right now...I think TB has lost its charm ever since Manjeet died...I mean after that the show started to go downhill.... I miss the comic moments and TB TM wars....but this is just ridiculous..I mean TM are just so evil now...first they just used to be snobbish and rude...but this is crossing all limits...

what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aupee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tani91 
 I agree with you 100% but ever since Manjeet died + The Kajal bhoot the story become dull.
Thanks
poojajignesht thumbnail
In TB I see the sufferings i had faced thru my MIL So i now feel its getting little realistic , After kajal's booth it was boring now again i feel the track is going well it shudnt end This time the tb shud fight instead of facing everythingEdited by poojajignesht - 15 years ago
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NO!! i dun want it to end so fast as we just had major characters changed... I still want to see some cute scenes from the couples!
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with muneera
it shld nt end fast as characters (major) just change
i like new mahesh n payal....
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
In simple words, I don't know.

I want Manjeet back and I don't think viewers were able to digest the "sudden" change in characters and the replacements. G Kaka died, MB vanished than VM vanished as well as Mithi baa and Sunanda.

From 10:30pm to afternoon slot...what is the worst that TB can get?

I thought after Manju's death, something will change and we will see the story focusing on more TB and TM as a team but heck no, that didn't happen.

Some romantic moments with our bahus and their sajaan's but no that didn't happen but yes, we did get some G Kaka photo frame talking, Janki getting visions, Bindiyaa's past and the TM make-over.

In simple words, --Where is TB heading?--

Isn't it enough that viewers are freaking out with the bhoot track that now this? Seriously, TB is no more than a horror show with rhona dhona. I have no problem with that, but atleast atleast atleast...they story shall make SOME sense.

How can Mahesh suddenly forget his first love Manjeet and Bindiyaa and Janki forget Manju so easily? Esp Koki??

Yes, I do think TB shall end cus I don't think it can get any worst than it already is.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^eggjatly Shifu...I mean ever since Mahesh changed...its like he is a completely different character....

I cant believe Koki...as for other TB as well..I mean they should try to remember Manju instead of mentioning her like once a year!

They seriously need to bring Maya Bua or Vrinda OR Both ladies back now...to create some spice in the show