60 points

Doctors Simplify
40 points

PeacheSnCreme
30 points

Congrats to Fabolous Twosome!!!🥳aka Lovey and Diya

Here's you siggy, enjoy it ..thanks to snighda for the hot siggy☺️

Congrats guys! please use the siggy!

It was a great and fun contest guys! Hope you guys had fun too, since this might be the last COTW ..

Lots of Love,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Many congrats Diya and Lovey!  Well done! What was the answer to the last riddle guys?  That was a hard one.  Edited by SimranD - 15 years ago
RadioM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Lovey and Diya....you did it!!

Yes, Tarah, What is the answer to Riddle 5 😕 ?

BTW Tarah you are doing a good job in organizing the contests and other things on this forum 👍🏼

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

That was a tricky one eh?😃

The answer was Cold & Carpet/Rug

Anjali, I think your talking about riddle 4, the answer was nothing😉😆😆

awwwwww😳😳thanks a ton sweets, your comments make me feel sooo good😉 love ya🤗
SimranD thumbnail
Tarah, after all that thinking and pulling my hair out.  I even went to bed wondering 'who is non-existent' and the answer was nothing😳.  I can't believe that!  Tarah, your too much but yes, your doing a great job😉👍🏼!!!
RadioM thumbnail
Oh Okay Tarah...."nothing" is non-existent but dear are dinosaurs existent or my second guess - archeopteryx definitely does not exist 😃
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
But there was a time when they were, which still makes them something, not nothing😉😆😆

thanks simran, really appreciate it😳 awwww poor you😆😆well atleast you thought about it😆😆 better than nothing😉😆😆
RadioM thumbnail
Yes Tarah, but for the heck of a discussion, I would still argue that your Question was "I am non-existent. What am I?" which is present tense.....It didn't say "I do not exist, have never existed and will never exist. What am I?"

Agree?

SimranD thumbnail
I agree Anjali😆!  That was the way it should have been asked, not in the present tense.  Then we would have got that!!!

Tarah dear, where not going to make this easy for you.  It's not that we can't take losing😃, but there are a number of things that are non-existent, not 'nothing'. I take it you think the tooth fairy still exists😃? BTW Tarah, did anyone get that one right?
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

Then it would be too obvious to be said to be riddle 4, and as I said things will get farther, and will move away from the topic of "Parivaar"😉

hehe brain teasers😈

yea, Diya got that right, cause she did her research😉😆😆 I believe that tooth fairies exist