Roommates - (DMG) - Part 2- Page 3

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Was toying with this idea since a long time so decided to write a cute story on the DMG characters - Armaan, Riddhima, Muskaan, Rahul, Atul, Sapna and Anjali.

* Note - the character of Riddhima is written from as Shilpa is potraying the role. Just need to make sure i manage to say that.

Roommates  Introduction

It was the beginning of medical school year. There was a new school to look forward to, making new friends and fulfilling dreams. It was something that any medical student looks forwarded to but every medical school student dreaded this. "Roommates, who are we gonna be stuck with?" was the thought of everyone medical school that could possibly enter school. As she got off the bus, she looked around... Hmm, not bad Riddhima, not bad at all. We finally made it to the school we always wanted to go to. And again she dreaded looking at the list of who was going to be paired up against her. As she made her way out, she bumped into a girl who dropped her medical bag. "I told mom not to pack so much, how am I supposed to carry this, this is crazy" "Can I help you" The girl turned around. The girl was wearing a red kurti with a white pant and had curls all around her. "Yes, actually you can. My parents have gone nuts in packing so much stuff together." "Hey no problems. I am Riddhima" "Hi, I am Muskaan." 

Index:

Intro  - page 1

Part 1  - page 1

Part 2 - Page 3

Edited by jenny1000 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow loving the intro!

con'td soon!

-Natasha
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hooked with the intro!
Sounds really interesting..
Looking forward to it!

Love, Anita
JennyPenny thumbnail

Muskaan chadda – One of the sweetest and brightest kids in the entire Punjab. For her parents, getting her married seemed to be a priority but also they knew she wanted to do something in life so therefore they allowed her to come this far. Muskaan has only one weakness – blood. She can't stand the sight of the blood but feels medical school might just change that.

"First year?"

"Yeah"

"Friends"

"Defiantly for sure!"

As they made their way towards the center of the building, they noticed a flashy sports car make its way out.

"Who is that? "Replied Riddhima.

"That is Anjali Gupta. The dean's daughter. I hear she is quite smart"

"Ohh"

Anjali Gupta – one of the most brilliant students that could have existed. Anjali is a Powerball. She loves to hang out with the cool people but it's all a faade because the true Anjali Gupta , no one has ever known, not even her parents who hardly spend time with her. Anjali is majorly competitive and knows she has it in her to be the best. Though Anjali does not communicate with emotions, beneath that faade is a girl who is waiting to be love unconditionally.

As they made their way into the building, they heard someone sing so they turned around...

"Chalte Chalte Mere Ye Geet Yaad Rakhna
Kabhi Alwida Na Kehna"

They saw a man dressed in black pants and green t-shirt with a medical coat beside him singing this to a plant. Both the girl was amused but at the same time they found it cute. He smiled at them. And twirled Muskaan around... Rote Hanste Bas Yoon Hi Tum Gungunate Rehna
Kabhi Alwida Na Kehna. She smiled at him.

"Wow, you sing so well" replied the girl next to Muskaan.

"Thanks so much. Glad you liked it. Btw, I am Atul. Atul Joshi"

"I am Riddhima and this is Muskaan"

"Nice to meet you guys. Fresher's?"

"Yup" exclaimed the girls.

"Let's go in"

Atul Joshi – The world biggest Brain Surgeon Omi Joshi's son. Wants to be a medical doctor on his own terms and not due to his father's name. Has not decided what kind of doctor but not a brain one to be compared to his dad. Love kids, plants and the world in general. Atul is your boy next door with a light touch of heart.

" Ouch. I have this horrible tendancy of doing this. I should really stop being so clumsy at times. "

" Mind If I can be some help?"

She turned around to see a very handsome boy standing in front of her. Dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. He looked something out of a magazine, no lesser than a greek god. " get a hold of yourself Sapna, you are here to become a medical doctor, not look at greek gods"

" Umm, yeah thanks"

" No problem." Here you are. Giving her the books.

" Are you a fresher?"

" Yeah I am. Are you?"

" Yup, see ya around"

" Hey excuse me? "

" Yeah"

" What is your name?"

" Sorry , I don't tell names on the first meeting. See ya around"

Sapna was pissed. No guy at ever talked to her like that but whatever it was, she was impressed. No guy had ever had such charm around her.

Sapna Sharma – A very fun and loving girl. Not that competitive in the field of studies but a hard core sportians. Is crazy tennis freak and there is no one that can beat her at this… well maybe someone can..

" Rahul, Rahul, Rahul Rahul Rahul" screamed the entire crowd. The match was hasty and on fire. The man swirled up and took his curve ball and hit it. The refree whistled and the game was over. The team had won. And he was responsible for this entire match.

Rahul Grewal – one of the fastest swimmers and tennis players around.  He is competitive in anything, you name it. Compettion is his middle name. Not that studious but if you challenge him, he could go to all lengths to win that challenge. Is a fresher but feels like he should not be associated with the name fresher. Thinks too much of himself and Oh yes, Rahul is a girl's favorite but will he stay that long?

Riddhima and Muskaan stared at the list. Oh god, look at this mad list . Muskaan searched for her name on the list.. Hmm, there it is.. The list read as such..

[ For the sake of this story, we are gonna do a co-ed type so please forgive me medical students if this is nothing like what medical school is, it's just an imaginary story]

Muskaan Chadda – Rahul Grewal

Armaan Malik – Riddhima Malhotra

Anjali Gupta – Atul Joshi

Sapna Sharma – Amit Mehra

" Oh god, I have to stay with a guy? " Oh babaji, mummy is gonna kill me now for sure" replied Muskaan with fierce.

" Oh no" replied Riddhima.

" What happened Ridhimaa,"

" Look who I am paired up with"

" Armaan malik? Who is that?

Atul turned to stare the list. "Anjali gupta? Who is this?"

Both Riddhima and Muskaan turned around in shock at Atul's question.

The basketball court was warm and heated. Sweat ran down his eyes as he attempt to swirl the ball around and in it went into the basket. He loved being basketball. Basketball was his friend, his life and everything.  And oh yes, He loved being the center of attention. The basket went in and he smiled and there came three girls that hugged him. He smiled at this.

" Armaan, you were fantablous" replied one of the girls.

" Thanks, I have to go now. I have to go to orientation"

" We will miss ya Armaan"

" Same here girls" he replied with a fake grin.

As he showered, he put on his t-shirt and ran to the hall for orientation. As he reached the orientation, he entered and saw him self flying down and as well as he grabbed someone in the passenger. " Ouch" and bam, there was a huge thud. He opened his eyes to see two eyes glaring at him. They were beautiful he thought to himself. The eyes were really big and were staring at him. He didn't want to get up but he turned to see everyone staring at them so he got up. She was wearing a white halter top with black pants. She stared at him in anger.

" Umm Sorry about that, I missed a step"

" Well you better be sorry, you knocked me down so badly"

" Chill I said sorry, why are you getting all angry?"

" You know what you are impossible"

Armaan was confused. He apologized , what was she so pissed over. And then he saw something. He was shocked. He ran as quickly as he could and grabbed her from behind.

" What are you doing?" she replied with fierce.

" Just keep walking, I'll explain later" he said curtly.

They both sat on the bench with his hand around her  and she looked at him in anger.

" Would you let go off your hand off my back? I don't even know you."

" Well, I'll introduce myself later, but I can;'t let you go"

" Huh?" Listen you. I have to meet my roommate, he should be coming any minute now"

Just then they were interrupted by Sister Rosalia.

" Hello Hello. It's nice to know you two have made and have gotten so comfortable with each other on your first meeting itself.

" What?" both replied back loudly.

" Yes, You two are paired up together as Roomates. Armaan Malik, and Riddhima Malhotra"

Both turned around and stared at each other –" US, roommates, no ways"!

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Love the story so far, jenny! GREAT work! really interesting so far lol! i love how all the girls and atul got comfortable with each other so soon! :) plz cont. soon! can you PM me once  you do so?

shere thumbnail
Good job.
I am loving the beginning and will be waiting for the next part.
continue soon.
Sherry
minnie me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sounds really interesting - please continue soon!!!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww I loved the way you introduced each character...It was like I was watching a serial....

Armi and Ridz clash already...Wonder how they are going to manage to live as roomates....

Loving it..

Continue soon

Love,Anita
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loving the story so far...I didn't know u were a writer =D

Anyways...Do continue soon...and pls PM me too when u upd8

-Marisha
JennyPenny thumbnail
Thanks guys for your comments..

Ahh there will be lots of clashes between Armaan and Riddhima., But I won't devitate the story off to them. The story is about millions of clashes between the lead characters.

Will try to update soon.