Neetu Kapoor's re-entry to Silver screen!

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Neetu Kapoor's re-entry to Silver screen!

Neetu Kapoor is making a comeback on screen after 26 long years with a feel good comedy titled, 'Do Dooni Char'. The film will also star her real life husband Rishi Kapoor. We spoke to Neetu Kapoor about her comeback .

"Oh yes, I'm doing a film with my husband but I really can't tell you what role I'm playing as it is too early comment on it.  Once the shooting starts in January I will let you know more. I'm nervous but at the same time happy that my comeback film is with my husband."

Do Dooni Char is a comedy and is being produced under Arindam Chaudhuri's Planman banner whose last film "Last Lear," got critical acclaim all over India. The film will be directed by debutante director Habib Faisal who has written Yash Raj films such as Ta Ra Rum Pum and Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. He has also directed the TV series Kareena Kareena which used to air on Zee TV.

Neetu Kapoor whose last film was Teesri Aankh which came way back in 1982 and later on she retired from films but now she making comeback.

http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081120_146

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laughing doll thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow thts gr8 news........welcum back neetu.........