Judges choice on 13th

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys,

While we wait for detailed updates from Rose and Prachi, I could not contain my exitement!!

Sachin Supriya got full 10 from all three judges.  Points 30
Next was Delnaaz Paul and Rajiv Paul (26), Archana Puran Singh and Parmeet Sethi (24), and unexpectedly Rajeshwari and Varun Badola (25) ......  They were awesome.

Worst in my opinion was Amit Sadh and Neeru. 

Apu and Shilpa lacked the chemistry on screen, so did Shakti and Sai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
thanks priya for quick info!! waiting for prachi's detailed updates.

actually after reading all the interviews now my fav pairs are archana-parmeet and rohit-manasi. i still don't like neeru-amit jodi.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Priya now need to watch it. Yay anju u with me, Those are my couples so now with us both supporting they better win.
greatmaratha thumbnail
Archana and Parmeet danced to the Bunty and Babli song, the ramji wale song.. while Rajeshwari and Varun danced to the title track. Awesome performances by boht.

I never expected Archana and Parmeet to dance so well.

But the hit was Sachin and Supriya, who I thougth danced perfectly. They had good positive body language, great style and good coordination, something which was missing in some of the couples.

Apu and Shilpa today were a let down with practically no chemistry, they were dancing prefunctorily and no real enjoyment. It was as if the smiles werent reaching the eyes.
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rose was supposed to update for today....ummmmm rose darling.......where Areeeee You ?
I am sorry guys,but I Wasn't home today to see NB,So rose was giving today's updates,wonder why she didn't arrive....
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Thanks Priya now need to watch it. Yay anju u with me, Those are my couples so now with us both supporting they better win.

priya! yeah they better do. i guess after some episodes apu-shilpa fans and us will have pangaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

But the hit was Sachin and Supriya, who I thougth danced perfectly. They had good positive body language, great style and good coordination, something which was missing in some of the couples.

were they dancing really good? it's nice to see their energy. whoa! after 20 years of marraige if they still have the chemistry which some newly married couples lack then πŸ‘ to them.
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
thnx for this priya, i sooo wanna watch the episode 😭 😭 😭
greatmaratha thumbnail
We should be having the videos for the same. It was a 2 hour show last night. so probably they need to do some editing etc. to be able to upload it.
rikzik thumbnail
i totally loved the show yesterday.acc to me after a long time i am loving a dance show.
even though i didn't see the first one hour i didn't miss much cos in the end when they showed the overall performance of the ppl i found out that i had seen the best performances.
the choreography of delnaz was different and i really loved her spirit.she had grace and was full of energy.
varun badola and rajeshwari sachdev had gr8 expressions and even their choreography was good.
sai and shakthi went bad on their beats and lost their rhythm.
even though shilpa and apoorva have grace and good chemistry between them their choreography was yuck!!
neeru acc to me has 2 left feet.
i just loved delnaz and rajeshwari's perfo! πŸ˜›