goltv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok people usually we see blogposts with photos of sexy and hot actresses looking sexy etc well here is a blogpost  thats shows actress/actors at their worst. This one is the sweaty armpits of Kangana Ranaut. Can you see the sweat stains under the armpits ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Maybe it's lighting! If it's sweat then everyone gets hot and sweaty from time to time!
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There is nothing wrong with that! Some people sweat more than others. Mumbai's heat can kill a person.

Its damn hot over there.

biswita thumbnail
Why do I get the feeling that ppl are after Kangna now, like they used to go after Ash?
Somehow, ppl do not talk about her streak of hits - very creditable cuz she has had very central roles in them like Gangster, Metro, Fashion. She has even made it to the top league with Kites opp HR.
Unlike other actresses who make it to the top riding piggyback on their male counterparts...
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Biswita: Who cares about others? I love Kangana. She is one of the best actresses in the industry.
goltv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kangana did a great job in the movie Fashion for sure but I just thought that its eyucky to be seen with sweaty armpits that too in an event where you are the center of media attention. Bas yehi baat hain. No offense.
--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Get over it, people !

Even if it's sweat (which I think is not)..so what?
Don't you sweat (asking to the topic starter)??...posting something like this is really childish.
apux thumbnail
😆  Why, can only ordinary, non-actors sweat?  She's still human, if it happens, it happens....its not a big deal!
vjshah thumbnail
yes eveyone can sweat but bollywod becomes global it is not proffesional to have sweaty armpit when you are center of media i found that lots of indian actresses has this problem
apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjshah

yes eveyone can sweat but bollywod becomes global it is not proffesional to have sweaty armpit when you are center of media i found that lots of indian actresses has this problem

LoL, thats true...I think Indian people sweat more....so they definitely need extra protection!