Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanxxxxxx  4 video
ght1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

😍hehe...welll if gauri gets 2 read the stories in KSG1/2/3😲
🤣gawdddddddddddd i cant imagine her reaction would be🤣she'd like totally shocked thinking our fans r this crazy😲and all😆bt seriously i adoreeeeeeeeeeee all the stories...n ya i knw many of those so so talented writers r also here..😳
lol..my all time fav is DKR..⭐️i so totally love the story..and hayeeeeee u knw im a complete bookworm just like gauri😃..n so much so that when i was abt 14+ or something my mom totally banned me from reading any english book other than study stuff at home😲so just imagine😆i used to read while sitting/eating/watching TV/....and also anything and everythn i could get my hands on...n the worst s i cant hear any1 talking when im reading.
🤣so she got totally fed up n asked me not to...not that t managed to stop me from duing exactly dat🤣so...
anywa bt now a dayyyyys this craziness for GHT has totally covered me up😆dat i go 2 college chat online,watch some videos of ght n go 2 sleep...lol..have 2 start reading once again..lol😳

I wanna knw GHT's reaction.......... after readin all da wonderful stories........ guess we can make so many serials from these stories😉.......
I love all da stories written by hu di, maham di, manju di, ritu di, saya di, shelika, sheena, sanam, ruchi, Hareem(she write funny 1's they always have laughin touch 2 them) Dua(for best shayri.....so 2 name which story was best is a very hard job all the stories were different n beautifully written in their own styles......

One thing i can confidentally say once i start reading n story is interesting no one can stop me from reading full book in 1 go😆🤣ma really gets angry dat even in exams days i m worried abt finishing the book🤣 n she will go r u going 2 write an essay on book??🤣🤣😆

most of us here have same routine... home-net-college-net-home (only time i m off from net is wen i m working
🤣)
ght1 thumbnail
I m glad u all enjoy da videos i post😳. Love u all 🤗

Priety beautiful Hp luv da wordings😳 n ur effort
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ght1

I think he already knw such weird questions can only b asked by me... i will soon put down wat happened last wk😆😆... i havn't got da chance 2 even tell komal di😭 being busy n net problems........... par soon i will tell her n post here wat stupid things i do😆😆🤣🤣

lolllllllllllllllll🤣u knw wt? u'd have a gala time reading up the list f ques mehru n i prepared 4 thr next interview last night,..we got so carried away that when we logged off i think it was almost 3.30 am🤣well i'll email/IM u a copy of the chat transcript if possible.....🤣🤣u wont believe the questions we made...😲bt knw enuf dat t'll be enuf 4 them 2 kill us if they evr gt 2 knw ts us🤣
btw im looking forward to reading up ur own experience..knowing u im sure it'll very very satisfying 4 me to hear
🤣
ght1 thumbnail
This is one of my fav Interview of them😳😳

Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani are one of tellywood's most loved celeb couples. They first met for the shoot of a commercial and later on, they were cast together in serials like Kkutumb and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi where their reel romance translated into real-life romance!

It's been two years to their marriage and they can still easily pass off as newly weds. In fact, their chemistry and tuning is very much evident in Nach Balliye 2, which is currently helping them garner public votes!

Anil Merani caught up with Hiten-Gauri for a quick tete-e-tete to find out the secret to their enduring romance!

You had a two year long courtship, did you agree to Hiten's proposal easily?
Gauri: No I really made him sweat! He had to go through the entire tried and tested formula of wining, dinning and giving flowers. He also made repeated requests for marriage and finally I had pity on him and said yes (laughs).
Hiten: Yes, it was not an easy ride for me. But imagine if she had consented quickly, there would have been no fun in courting her! I am a traditional guy, who believes that one must keep pursing his love, till she says yes.

Since this is Hiten's second marriage, Gauri were you uncomfortable with that?
Gauri: See it would have been a a problem, if he had not told me. The fact is I am liberal and broad minded. My only fear was about whether my folks would accept him; which after some cajoling, they finally did.

Was there any fear of taking the plunge for the second time?
Hiten: No. See marriage is about compatibility, which Gauri and me share big time.

It has also been two years of marriage. Have you ever thought of starting a family?
Both: See a decision to start a family is not something which can be taken in haste. One needs to take into various factors like career and time. Hence, post NB 2 when we have the time, we will surely give it a serious thought.

How important is space for both of you?
Gauri: Very important for me but not for Hiten. He loves to be in the company of people, while I often feel the need to withdraw into my personal corner. But having said that after marriage, I literally had to throw Hiten out of the house to meet his friends. I told him 'please don't ignore them as then you might lose company of friends which you need'.

Who makes the first move to patch up after a miya-biwi ruffle?
Gauri: It's him. Hiten is always the first one to come forward and say sorry. So sweet na?
Hiten: What's wrong in apologizing? Tiffs happen in all marriages. Why let your ego spoil such a beautiful relationship?

Does Hiten cook?
Gauri: Good God, no! I don't want my kitchen to look like a disaster zone. That's one place in our house, where his entry is barred.
Hiten: Yes baba, I admit that I can't cook for nuts. But then at times I do make nice tea and boiled eggs for Gauri early in the morning. It's the thought that counts more than the action (laughs). She's a very good cook and I simply adore the fish curry she makes.

Does Hiten buy you clothes?
Gauri: What, shopping for me! I have to buy for him too! I don't trust his style.
Hiten: See the reason she shops for me is that firstly, I don't have time and secondly, I trust her dressing sense implicitly. As for shopping for her goes, when we go out together, and I spot an outfit, which I think will suit her, we buy it. I don't believe in giving gifts, just for sake of it!

So Gauri, what is the best gift you have given your hubby?
Gauri: My self! What can be so important than me?

One very good quality about your partner.
Gauri: He's very honest and straight forward.
Hiten: She is caring and loving.

One trait of your partner that you can't stand?
Gauri: He simply can't keep his things in the right place. But then it's a guy thing!
Hiten: She should learn to control her temper.

One character played by your partner that you like the most.
Hiten: Gauri in Kutumb
Gauri: Karan in Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Which destination would be your ideal romantic vacation?
Both: Working in daily soaps hardly leaves you with time for yourself. So how do we plan a vacation? But if given a chance, we surely will go for a nice romantic getaway to either Sri Lanka or Maldives. We love isolated beaches.

Edited by ght1 - 15 years ago
ght1 thumbnail

The soft-spoken, obliging Hiten is a perfect foil to the toffee-nosed Gauri. He is affable and easy, she wears a touch-me-not air. With personas as dissimilar as chalk and cheese, they are a prime example of 'opposites attract'. But Hiten insists they are alike. How? "We like to go out for parties, enjoy a drink or two, and generally love being around each other." He misses out an important point — that the two are untiringly diplomatic. And no, we are not hauling them over the coals. It's a great way to be, one that ensures that things are always smooth, sans complaints.
Their Maharashtrian-Sindhi romance began when they met while shooting for a show called Kutumb. They had already paired up for a commercial earlier. Soon, sparks flew. Her parents approved of Hiten, though he was a divorcee, and soon the two were married. "Love can happen anytime. Once a relationship has soured, it's over. One must move on. Gauri is my soulmate," says Hiten, who loves her fish curry, Maharashtrian style. She, on her part, is a complete sucker for the flowers he continues to buy her, day after day. Friends say Gauri often lays down the rules. Is he okay with her being the woman-on-top? "It's not entirely like that. It's a two-way thing. You give some and you get some," Hiten says, dismissing it as hearsay. Their fun-times together include going for long drives, and doing the laundry together. Now, with Gauri's Spanish lessons and yoga classes, the couple gets to spend more time together.

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght1

I wanna knw GHT's reaction.......... after readin all da wonderful stories........ guess we can make so many serials from these stories😉.......
I love all da stories written by hu di, maham di, manju di, ritu di, saya di, shelika, sheena, sanam, ruchi, Hareem(she write funny 1's they always have laughin touch 2 them) Dua(for best shayri.....so 2 name which story was best is a very hard job all the stories were different n beautifully written in their own styles......

One thing i can confidentally say once i start reading n story is interesting no one can stop me from reading full book in 1 go😆🤣ma really gets angry dat even in exams days i m worried abt finishing the book🤣 n she will go r u going 2 write an essay on book??🤣🤣😆

most of us here have same routine... home-net-college-net-home (only time i m off from net is wen i m working
🤣)

i knw..we can deffa make a whole lot f serials..n awwww..even i have read all of the stories from most of those wonderful writers..😳n i also luvvvv mehreens stories too..lol..even these days i luv reading every part f her continuety....lol😳

n yaa like u me too da same thing..i also read any book at 21 go n no matter wt wrk i have😕..and just think HP 7th book gt released n just abt 2 or 3 days before my skul finals...n i actually spent a whole 1 day reading it(after standing in line since dawn😲😆) n i hadnt even finished studying n almost messed up the exam,bt thank god it went ok..phew i had such a hard time cz my bro wanted the book too...lol..
anyway yaah abt that routine...gosh me at college rite now n my laptop..n my friends r wrking on a group project n ready to kill me😲
🤣bt here i am on IF🤣
n lol..home-net-college-net-home.....
🤣plus almost no sleep🤣
princessunara thumbnail
awww...thanx 4 da articles punnu i also have always luvvvved the answers in these specific articles..
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
TV strike called off

The impasse between the producers and the workers has finally come to an end. After about ten days of black-out the two concerned parties have come to a mutual settlement. It is learnt that the shooting of serials will commence tonight.

Rajesh Chaddha, one of the five sub-committee members under the core committee of all the producer's bodies, says, "The strike has come to an end and the concerned issues have been worked upon. We will come to know of the developments in an hour's time. And if all goes well then the shooting would start tonight."

Details of the agreed terms and conditions to follow.

hiten suffring is over as strike called off soo he can back to his shooting for MB & be free from been boring at home without work i  can wait to see him in MB as for now ********************************

Edited by ght_3fr3 - 15 years ago
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  1. Do u both remember from which episode of 'kutumb' things between you both had moved forward from just being friend's stage

1. Which dress Hitu loves to c on Gauri? (Meaning western, Indian, and then saris or shalwar kameez)

1. What is Hitu Gauri fav perfume?

1. .What is Hitu's most fav feature in Gauri's face and vice versa?

1. Which scene in kutumb was it when gauri 1st smiled and gave hiten a shock

1. On their marriage anniversary who takes the initiative to wish one another.

1. Did he buy that diamond necklace for Gauri which she wanted to buy from Star wedding fair in Bangalore.

1. WHAT WOULD BE HITEN'S REACTION WHEN GAURI WANTS TO DRIVE HIS BMW CAR N ASK HIM TO TEACH HER TOO........AS GAURI DOESNT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE......

1. Five lines or sentences that describes gauri and hiten ?(from both )

1. The most exciting and romantic thing they both have done for each other.

1. I want to know what they want to do in future

1. SOO MY QUESTION WILL BE FOR GAURI WHAT HITEN WAS GIFTED U RECENTLY ?

1. Well we have heard when people fall in luv they do crazy things..cute but crazy..o Hiten, is there anything like dat u used to do when u 1st felt that u were in luv with gauri?"

1.  gauri n hiten what is ur favourite past time when the two of u are alone at   home?"

1.  At what time of the day did u two go on ur 1st date?"

and also did any1 like ur siblings,parents or friends have any idea that u were going on ur 1st date? 

1. Well we have heard dat gauri wants ur 1st born 2 be a gal and hiten wants a baby boy...so how many kids do u wanna have?

1. if the 2 of u r letf alone in a desert for a week with basic necessities  wt will u do during that week?

1. Hi!hiten n Gauri im just 13 and i wanted to knw whether gauri likes soft toys..and if so has hiten ever gifted u wth any..?and wt was it?"

1. "what is the most recent very very childish behavior like act done by either of u..mm ..may be during these short holyday..?"

1. well what do u think is the best thing that came in ur life by settling down in this career field?"

1. "well is either of u very ticklish?if so is there any specific special memory regarding this?"

1. well both of u have got cute cheeks..so which 1 of u loves to pull the other1s cheeks most"

1. "well we see n movies n all,salam-e-ishqu dat maried couples love to have pillow fight..so have u ever done that?if yes who won?"

1. "this is 4 hiten. when u have done somethn and gauri gets angry..have u ever sung a song r done any funny dance when u are alone...to get her to laugh n forgive u?"

1. "well we heard dat u got a lil doggie for gauri..so does she like playing with the dog when she is at home?..and has any of u ever faced a situation when u got scared of a chasing dog?"

1. "well when u are alone at home..and r not expecting any1.so some1 comes to visit u unexpectadly..and have u ever face an embarrrazing situation at such a moment

1. what if gauri cuts her finger what u will do chew it or bandage it

1. for hiten, that u r doing something n gauri comes n all of sudden u forget what u r doing n simply looking at her ...............is anything like this happened to u

1. well this one for gauri………. is thr any kind of insects u r realy afraid of?like cockroaches? and is thr any incident that happend at home when u got scared of an insect and screamed and ran to hiten?"

1. "well in 1 of ur interviews hiten said that gauri pushes him out f da bed only when he os lazy to get to work. so on such a day he is getting realy late and dsnt wake up..so have u ever done anything mischieveos to make him get up?"

1. when gauri doesn't want to show u something n u eagerly want to know then what will u do to find out.

32.                        well here is one last request we wnna request u to do…..well hiten n gauri u knw our groups na.soo u r more then welcome there bc we really be more then happy to c u both on our grp whenever u get time.so can u do this for us..we cant explain in enuf words how much we miss seeing u every day..so can u pls come thr and post a recent picture atleast every few days..soo in that way atleast we will get to c u both together everyday bc we  r soo use to of seeing u both on tv regularly  we realy miss u so much..

with love all ur fans..