Why is Ayaz Khan waiting for December?

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Why is Ayaz waiting for December?

For those of you who have watched Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, you couldn't have missed out Genelia D'souza's obsessed lover Sushant. Ayaz Khan, who became famous as Sushant is back in the news with a PVR Cinemas untitled movie with Esha Deol. Directed by Shivram Nair, Ayaz is playing a romantic guy's role with a comedy angle to it. The handsome actor is also continuing to play the role of Dr Subhankar in Dil Mill Gaye. "I want to continue doing television serials like Dil Mill Gaye because they continuously hone my acting skills," says Ayaz. "However, I do not want to do any more serials. Want to concentrate more on the big screen."

Currently Ayaz is busy shooting for a catalogue and also enjoying his free time resulting from the unfortunate strike in the television industry. However he regrets the fact that his girlfriend is not in India now! Yes, for those of you who are not aware, Ayaz has a steady girlfriend who stays in Los Angeles. "She is studying in the US and coming down in December. It would have so much better if she came down now! I could have given her so much more time, thanks to the strike!" says Ayaz. How and where did he meet his girlfriend? "She used to work with UNICEF and had come down to Bandra volunteering with an NGO. I met her there and we have been going around since then," recollects a blushing Ayaz. Ask him about marriage and he says, "Things are very steady now but we want to give each other some time to establish our careers. We will get married after another four years," says the famous model who has done over 100 television commercials. Ayaz has completed shooting for an ad with southern spice Asin which is scheduled to come on air any time now.

Kya kare Ayaz long distance love can get tricky!