Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyez_on_mimi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
no, not really. watch it if your interested otherwise don't bother. you make it seem like someone is forcing you to watch - WIERD.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

looks like u just wanted to ask this thas why u posted it and u r goin to get in lot of trouble for using large fonts as it is not allowed and is presumed to be shouting on the forum

no one forces u to watch. if u want to see u see or change the channel

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agreed
dont watch if u dont want to watch, easy as that...

pshh....u might want to lay low on the big fonts thereπŸ˜†
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
πŸ˜• change the channel if u dun wanna watch it πŸ˜•
greatmaratha thumbnail
Yes. It is absolutely essential to watch Nach Baliye, If you dont watch Nach Baliye, they will make you participate in the show, your house will become the practice ground for all the couples, the seas will rise, the mountains will melt away. Antartica and Artic will come to the equator and the snows will melt and flood the earth and we will all be transported to the Mars, to live happily ever after. πŸ˜†

Please dont use large fonts. My specs broke on reading your message. Use font size 1 or 2 pls.Edited by s.priya - 18 years ago
rose82 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well said s.priya!!!!! πŸ‘
Mohanrao thumbnail
I think Alik wanted to say : "     "They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn then, they outvoted me."
Hows that ?
greatmaratha thumbnail
HUH!! if I did not understand Aliks sentence, I most certainly have not understood Mr. MOhanrao!!!
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no.

its stupidly overhyped.

whats it to us if some amatures finally learn to dance or not...they act well and thats enuf.