Panchi Bohra in a Pakistani ad

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Panchi Bohra in a Pakistani ad

Now that the strike in the television industry is on and the shoots are on hold, Panchi Bohra is making a smart move by taking up ad films in this period. The chirpy actress has recently shot for a Pakistani ad.

The shooting for this ad was held in Bangkok and Panchi not just worked there but also had a small vacation. Panchi, who has just returned from the trip says, "I had a great time out there. I shopped a lot. It was so much fun." Talking about the ad she says, "It will telecast only on Pakistani channels. I don't want to reveal anything more about it at the moment."

Now Panchi is planning to go to Pune and will be staying there till the strike gets over. Pune is where Panchi spent her early college days. Later when she ventured into acting, she completed her studies through correspondence. "I will be going to Pune to catch up with my college friends. Some of my relatives also stay there, so I will be catching up with them. More than doing anything else, I want to finish reading my 'Harry Potter' book. I just have the last section left to be read and I want to finish it as soon as possible without any disturbance," she exudes.

This is what we call making the most of an opportunity!