Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey just saw the vm now, its simply outstanding!πŸ‘

Welcome back you are truly the VM Queen!

πŸ€—

Nadz
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Anjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— You're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You used the song that I have requested and I see that you did it beautifully!!!!!!!!! I can't hear the song but I can tell all the scenes matched with the lyrics and music, I'm sure!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Welcome back!!!! I was just thinking about you!!!!!! And you come back with this Vm?!!!!!!! Gosh, I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! You totally made my day!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Keep it up!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Excellent!!!!! I was smiling thoughout the whole Vm!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shreya

Hi Dear

Its so gud to see u all back😊.. Missed u all a lot yaarπŸ€—πŸ€—.

Yeah U r right.Just now I read that post where u requested it..I am so happy to see u all happy about this vm..

This kinda coincidence once occured with me and Yogi di ... Her request Hum Bewafa Song was done by me and from that day we came to knw about each other..

Why were u not able to hear the music? Thank you for the support U have always given me dear

Love u

anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: Multani90

Awwww...weclome back Anj di! miss you here so much, I am happy you are better now!😳 love you!

Omg...I have no words for the vm! I love it, it was perfect!!! the sync was awesome!!! hai mein marajawa my Rannu!😍 tu muskura! Ahhhh...thank you so much for this! I was learning to this song all day long! love it! was flow was amazing, and the scenes were perfect. One of my top favorite vms from you di! love it! love it! love it!!! brillant.

Hi Sandy Dear

first let me tell u a big SORRY for not able to reply u when u gave the req.. Sorry baby..But i am happy to hear u liked this vm and its one of ur favorites.. feels gr8 dear...

I am posting the vm today dear.. love u dear

anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Well its good to know U R on the mend. I wanna hear good news. So far too many bad things are happening. Its great U R back in business. I myself don't have time like i used to.

yes di i understnd but things were so bad. everythng and everyone was like against me. Was totally broken,shattered.. hope to have some good news and happenings here after...
anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragkapil

hey great to have u back here anj!!!!! 

i'm also very happy to see u all back... Belated Happy Birthday Ragz Dear😊...

I missed everyone so badly...
anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

AWWWW!! Great to have you back Anj! πŸ€—

Awww Love U dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. So happy to see u all .....

anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajkin

πŸ‘
Kya vm hai.mazaa aa gaya

oye welcome shelcome...aaajaa ajja.
vm ki duniya mein phir se aaja...
aksh par vms banati jaa.

Sweety Di,

So good to see u.. its the support U all give me which makes me do it again and again..
happy to knw u liked the vm
thank u for the support di

anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: GGG3

I'm so mad at you Anj, You said you couldn't think of any scene when you hear a song and you had lost VM making skill. Then what will you call this work. What a magic you have done!!! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND AWESOME. Now don't tell the bakwaas baat again to yourself or to anyone else. You are truly talented and skillful and will always be. I absolutely loved the VM da. Felt soooooooooo nice while watching it. Excellent sync. Amazing job on the whole. You did it Anj.πŸ‘

Hmmm dont get angry, then i will cry😭😭😭.. seriously i was totally blank when i was mailing u dear.. i thought its all over, but ur reply and the encouragement u always give me through ur calls and mails made me do it again
My Sweet Friend.. U r a true gift IF has given me... everyone of u are so sweet... Its not necessary we have to meet to be close le?but still i wish i had u all with me in my past too. but better late than never

IF Vaazhga....

Love U dear

anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

Hey just saw the vm now, its simply outstanding!πŸ‘

Welcome back you are truly the VM Queen!

πŸ€—

Nadz

Awww Nady dear. So happy to see ur vms.. wow i thought i was a vm factory as Riit di calls me to make vms after vms.. but once u start making on this couple its like an addictionπŸ˜‰.

U and Nidi have proved it again😊

Hats off to both of u

awesome vmsπŸ‘..

thank u for the support dear...

have fun making vms and FFs....i will be there to cheer u all. I am Back.. Yay i feel so happy

-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welsome back dear:)

superb work Anju dear:)
loved the vm....its amazing..............πŸ€—

Omg I loved the way u make u are vms:)

Luv u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhhh

luv diya