Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I have question for best guy .....r u watching SRGMP 2009 at all???...all ur threads have nohting to do with this show .....some of ur previous threads got locked yet u r here with another controversial issue .... 

There is a section in IF called music corner and another called debate mansion .....u can take ur topics there and try ur luck to make a India-Pakistan war Zone ....some of us want to come here from our hectic schedule to discuss , read about the show ...have some fun ....poke fun at some irregualrities in the show ...all in good spirits ..that's all ....

Hope people don't make it a warzone( I know it's already going towards it) till mods come and close   this topic !!!!!! 
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Abhijeetda's songs and Jagjitji's too.They are great singers.

King likes Atif Aslam.

King has no problem with him singing bollywood sings. if he is getting it then someone thinks that he is good enough. Now his highness is not going to go after that someone just because of atif. I would say good for both of them.

However do not ever compare Mr. Atif Aslam to likes of Lata Ji. He might be hip hop, cool, but he is not comparable to Lata ji. Better Pakistani singers include Rahat FA and that fuzon singer shafqat ali. Those guys are really trained and talented. You cannot compare those and even the current Indian greats to Lata, Rafi and Kishore.

There is nothing wrong in bringing up this issue of Pakistan govt not issuing visas to greats however that doesnt mean that Indians should do what they are complaining about..

Finally King has graced this forum to have fun. Not to see few out of work singers making a mountain out of a teela.

There are other forums fot these tragic stories.

Kings dont like roona dhoona and complaining. That is very unroyal.

Edited by King Anu Lives - 15 years ago
Khtronkakhilari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This person should be banned from this forum, he intentionally/deliberately start these controversial topic. All Pakistanis love Lata ji, Asha ji, Rafi ji, I have Pakistani friends here in Canada and they are always listening to these great singers including Mehdi Hassan, NFAK, and Noor Jahan and they would never compare Atif Aslam to any of these legends - shame on you

No seriously this person should be banned immediately from this forum.
Khatarnak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: best_guy

Atif Aslam is better than Lata too no doubt. He can sing ghazals and classical music. 😛

Kyun beh kiya nashay mein hai - ya aaj subah duwa nahin miley ya biwi nay ghar sey nikal diya jo subah subah aise baat kar raha hai - agar tu Pakistani sey hai tu sun lay Pakistan mein bhi log Lata ji ki utni hi Izzat kartay hain jitni India mein.

Edited by Khatarnak - 15 years ago
King thinks that comment was sracastic.

He is not that smart. Royalty knows all.
b4begin thumbnail
Usko bhauk-ne do yaaroon. 4-5 bar ayye the jami lene . Lath marke bhagaya hai. Becharo ke country mein jobs nehi hai. Katora leke log raste mein gaata firta hai... isiliye pratibha thora jyada ho geya.

Hamara badnasibi yeh hai ki hum india-forums mein in sobko bardast kartein hain.
Edited by b4begin - 15 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rock-on

Atif Aslam is shit compared to any Indian establised singers. Only traitors like Pritam, Mahesh bhatt or for that matter my favorite HR are inviting the Paki singers. It must be stopped from immediate effect unless pakis receprocrate.

I agree..

If Indian singers are followed by ISI and packed away in 15 days what right ,Paki singers, have to sing in India. They should be banned till Indian singers get receprocal treatement. People who yell "Pakistan ki Beti/Pakistan ki Malika" are traitors.

Let Pakis have their own singing shows, why should they come to India to sing.
Edited by April2007 - 15 years ago
sandipb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is a 2003 incident!
And we are still arguing about it!
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is an April 2003 article. things were different then.

We have to progress and move on. Topic should be closed as article is outdated, why cause more disharmony.