Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
summerji,you seem to know a lot abt me that even my mother doesn't know 😆.
I don't like pets.No plans of keeping one.However,Polar Bear is a good idea 😆.There are many kuttas around,so i don't plan to keep one in my house.
Love to watch circus.This world is a circus😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope your mum is not angry that she is kept in the dark. She always wants you to concentrate on your classical singing. So no Kuttas in your house, poor thing.
Baby Polar Bears are cute but the BIG ones are very hard to control. Also you are not allowed to keep a Polar Bear as a Pet. But in certain parts of India, I am sure they have many Bears on the streets trained to perform tricks. The Animal Rights Group are against it.

Talking of Circus, ESBE was one and now even Chotte Packet is turning out to be one. They should get Ravi Babu to control the Judges and Krazy parents.
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

I hope your mum is not angry that she is kept in the dark. She always wants you to concentrate on your classical singing. So no Kuttas in your house, poor thing.

Baby Polar Bears are cute but the BIG ones are very hard to control. Also you are not allowed to keep a Polar Bear as a Pet. But in certain parts of India, I am sure they have many Bears on the streets trained to perform tricks. The Animal Rights Group are against it.

Talking of Circus, ESBE was one and now even Chotte Packet is turning out to be one. They should get Ravi Babu to control the Judges and Krazy parents.

summerji,here in canada,we are sllowed to keep polar bears as pet,coz,there is no other animal here 😆😆😆.My polar bear is very obedient,it guards the house and takes care of everything 😆

oh yes,ESBE is a big circus and Ayush's mother is the new drama queen.😆
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

summerji,here in canada,we are sllowed to keep polar bears as pet,coz,there is no other animal here .My polar bear is very obedient,it guards the house and takes care of everything

oh yes,ESBE is a big circus and Ayush's mother is the new drama queen.

I thought Drama was by Amaan ki Mummy.

Polar Bears are relaives of Grizzly Bears. I am surprised they are so well trained by you. On 2 Jan 2007 Polar Bears were treated as a "threatened specie" by the USA Fish and Wild Life Service. So pl be careful about your pets.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

summerji,you seem to know a lot abt me that even my mother doesn't know 😆.

I don't like pets.No plans of keeping one.However,Polar Bear is a good idea 😆.There are many kuttas around,so i don't plan to keep one in my house.
Love to watch circus.This world is a circus😆

chitra that was just too funny. I guess we can not let you sir idle. Will have s long list in jiffy.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

I thought Drama was by Amaan ki Mummy.

Polar Bears are relaives of Grizzly Bears. I am surprised they are so well trained by you. On 2 Jan 2007 Polar Bears were treated as a "threatened specie" by the USA Fish and Wild Life Service. So pl be careful about your pets.

Summer, I believe Chitra was talking about her spouse as the polar bear here - from the perspective of a wife that is... 😉

BTW, Ayush's mom had the first drama and then Amaan's mom - gotta see which one would be next! 😃
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

Summer, I believe Chitra was talking about her spouse as the polar bear here - from the perspective of a wife that is...

BTW, Ayush's mom had the first drama and then Amaan's mom - gotta see which one would be next! 😃

Akannaji many wild animals are harrassing her, including wild kuttas and snakes. Her hubby is nice to her so she thinks of him as an Angel.
The Polar Bears are her new found colleagues who still are in the Neolithic times or New Stone Age.😆

So we are having all the Mum's going to war. What Tamasha !😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Picture_3
 Mataji please explain the picture above.
Chits1 thumbnail
summerji,lovely pics.These are polar Bears of Canada,with frozen brains.Let me know,if you have any other doubts 😆.

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

Summer, I believe Chitra was talking about her spouse as the polar bear here - from the perspective of a wife that is...

No,akannaji.I am talking abt Canadian Polar Bears only.😆