Posted: 15 years ago

Dear friends πŸ€—  my name is Raksha, I am here on behalf of the IF Dev team  to present   our  Member of  this week!

Presenting Member of this week, She is    an  active member of this forum. She is also active in few other forums including saregama forum. SHe is very  charming  and sweet. Her interests include IF, songs, music and partying.πŸ˜†. She is also a fun loving and carefree person . her favorite contestants aamir and ahesaas fan. She provides us interesting discussion posts. Also she is a wonderful friend.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Any guesses??

Yes, its none other than our very own:

chitra anand
Congrats chitraπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 😊

This is Your MOTW signature [Thanks to Mystery)

Here are a few questions to get you started on your MOTW 😳 
 Name:

Birthday:

Profession: 

Hobbiess:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the Ek SE Badhkar Ek Forum section:

swapnil joshi, rakhi sawant, annu kapoor, kunal kohli or all

Favorite contestant pair 

Daily Soaps or Movies:

My best friend(s) on IF:

Ask all questions before the end of this Week, because the next MOTW will be up next week!

Thanks Mystery for wonderful MOTW siggy.

***ESBE Dev team***

Congrats dear Mataji. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ How come Raksha has pulled you in? She loves to do it without warning.
I remember one guy called "Best Guy" ran away and disappeared.

Funny thing that I was just passing by and all of a sudden I saw your Holy Name.

Keep up the Good works and may Himmy Baba Bless you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks ramas.sorry for the delay.I will be soon back with all the answers.I am happy,no one is here to grill me πŸ˜†

summerji,thanks a lot.
Originally posted by Summer3

Congrats dear Mataji. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ How come Raksha has pulled you in? She loves to do it without warning.
I remember one guy called "Best Guy" ran away and disappeared.

Funny thing that I was just passing by and all of a sudden I saw your Holy Name.

Keep up the Good works and may Himmy Baba Bless you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
first of all why you call chitra mataji?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
also chitra is deserving  candidate for MOTW for providing us interesting topics to discuss. and I know chitra is not a run away kind like best guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now let us give her warm up first then the real grillersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chitra anand

Thanks ramas.sorry for the delay.I will be soon back with all the answers.I am happy,no one is here to grill me πŸ˜†

summerji,thanks a lot.
Chitra don't be so sure.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I will try to get army of grillers.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

summerji,thanks a lot.
Mataji since you are classically trained it is pointless for me to ask you questions about sur and taal and South Indian and North Indian classical dancing styles.

I know Ajay is one of your  favourite actors. Do you like serious Actors or those with some comedy like SRK ?

How about Heroines. Whom do you prefer a pretty face or a good acting?

Who is your favourite classical singer?

Do you like Ghazals? Pl elaborate.
Originally posted by ramas

first of all why you call chitra mataji?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

also chitra is deserving  candidate for MOTW for providing us interesting topics to discuss. and I know chitra is not a run away kind like best guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now let us give her warm up first then the real grillersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ah she is my teacher and guide on several issues from music to philosophy etc. so I have to show some respect.
She will not run away but may take some time to answer as her IF is rather slow in Canada.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ramas

Dear friends πŸ€—  my name is Raksha, I am here on behalf of the IF Dev team  to present   our  Member of  this week!

Presenting Member of this week, She is    an  active member of this forum. She is also active in few other forums including saregama forum. SHe is very  charming  and sweet. Her interests include IF, songs, music and partying.πŸ˜†. She is also a fun loving and carefree person . her favorite contestants aamir and ahesaas fan. She provides us interesting discussion posts. Also she is a wonderful friend.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Any guesses??

Yes, its none other than our very own:

chitra anand
Congrats chitraπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 😊

This is Your MOTW signature [Thanks to Mystery)

Here are a few questions to get you started on your MOTW 😳 
 Name: Chitra

Birthday: 16th August,.

Profession: 

Hobbiess: surfing IF,reading magazines etcc

Favorite color: I like all the colours.I like deep purple.

How I got started with IF: I am a big fan of Vaun Badola.Did some search on him and I came to this site..

My Favorite section on IF: depends.sometimes,saregama,sometimes,Amul star voice and sometimes Ek se Badhkar..

Why I visit the Ek SE Badhkar Ek Forum section: To post and to meet all my dear friends.

swapnil joshi, rakhi sawant, annu kapoor, kunal kohli or all...well except Rakhi..all of them

Favorite contestant pair ..All

Daily Soaps or Movies: Daily soaps

My best friend(s) on IF: I have many..to name a few,summerji,soni28,shabari,jhumi,ramas,the list is endless...and many more

Ask all questions before the end of this Week, because the next MOTW will be up next week!

Thanks Mystery for wonderful MOTW siggy.

***ESBE Dev team***

Originally posted by Summer3

Mataji since you are classically trained it is pointless for me to ask you questions about sur and taal and South Indian and North Indian classical dancing styles.

I know Ajay is one of your  favourite actors. Do you like serious Actors or those with some comedy like SRK ?

How about Heroines. Whom do you prefer a pretty face or a good acting?

Who is your favourite classical singer?

Do you like Ghazals? Pl elaborate.
The only serious actor I love is Ajay Devgan.I like SRK too.I prefer pretty face,like Priti Zinta.
My fav classical singer is Jagjit singh.
i love Ghazals,esp,ghulam ali's and of course Jagjitji's.They are very soothing to our ears.

The only serious actor I love is Ajay Devgan.I like SRK too.I prefer pretty face,like Priti Zinta.
My fav classical singer is Jagjit singh.
i love Ghazals,esp,ghulam ali's and of course Jagjitji's.They are very soothing to our ears.
Great Answers.

I know you play the tabla and haronium as well so what other musical instruments you plan to master ?

What pets do you keep or are planning to keep?

Kuttas, snaaps or something interesting like Polar Bears ?

Do you like to watch a circus ?