Ravan's Escape From Trishul & Chakra - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by desichica

Thanx Rajnish so much for the info....& yeah any & every info related to Ramayan is wut i do want to know...I wish i had sources like you, sita & sam do to post topics.....i swear i have learned so much from you guys & every1 else in this forum....THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH rajnish for the wonderful infoClap

thanksEmbarrassed.. most often i use internet for gathering all infoBig smile
Edited by rajnish_here - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ananyacool

Ravan had a boon from Bramha that no Gods,Yaksha,gandharva,kinnara daitya would neither defeat him nor kill him so the sudarshan of Vishnu ,Trishul of Shiv and Indra's Vajra are not able to kill him or defeat him.

Take note that the Sudarshan and Trishul of Vishnu and Shiva are not futile just because they couldn't hurt Ravan, its the boon from Bramha that is being respected ; If not the very concept of 'Boons' would be nullified had Ravan being defeated or killed by chakra or trishul.

ahhhh...that makes perfect sense now....just didn't put two & two together!!!!! I was trying to figure that out...just how did he face that...because Shiv & Vishnu are the Lord of Universe...& to defeat them made no sense!!!! But to defeat Indra-dev made sense!!!!!!!

Good Job Ananyaool!!!!!Clap
thanks, desichica  :-)