afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
nice topic
very  true i luv my parents n sibllings but i doesnt express my luv to them
reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
itz  very true i cant express my feelingz to dem even though i want to!!
i juz fail to do dat....!!! i really luv my parents n siblings but i dont knoe jus cant tell dem..!!!
the_charm thumbnail
A great topic to discuss. We really don't say I love you to our parents, siblings as much as we should do.

As far as I remember, I haven't said I love you to anyone. It feels kind of awkward. And I guess I'll never be able to tell my parents and siblings that I love them. I cannot even tell them Happy Birthday on their birthdays. I know its really strange. So I leave a card and a gift by them before they wake up... :)
Besides, they already know that they mean a lot!
sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes. its is hard to say i love u bcz if u say these words again and again it will lose the love importance. its better if we love our dear ones instead saying those words we need to take care of them nicely. it will make them feel how much we love them.
magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
it is really hard to xpress feeling.. i've tried to say it often bt i cdnt... its jus that b'cas v r nt used to saying it.. bt i wish it wznt like that..
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Im very young. never experienced love obviously but I think it would be very hard to just say 'I Love You' to the person you love! I think it would be very difficult. Thats the mistake most people tend to make. They waste too much time. But I dont really know. No body around me takes Love seriously. But I think its one of the best feelings you could experience.
it is a good topic..For me it is hard saying I love you to my parents and family..I find it kind of weird..I guess i dont really express my "love" by saying it, but by doing simple things like listening and being caring and cooking and helping out etc..

But i think when i meet my wife i will tell her i love you everyday (after dinner πŸ˜†..bc if the meal was 🀒..then i will run away...fast!)..
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

it is a good topic..For me it is hard saying I love you to my parents and family..I find it kind of weird..I guess i dont really express my "love" by saying it, but by doing simple things like listening and being caring and cooking and helping out etc..

But i think when i meet my wife i will tell her i love you everyday (after dinner πŸ˜†..bc if the meal was 🀒..then i will run away...fast!)..

That's mean, Arun, everyone has the right to cook bad food once in a while πŸ˜›  Be a husband who'll still eat the not-so-delicious food and say it's awesome πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Mahi

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

That's mean, Arun, everyone has the right to cook bad food once in a while πŸ˜›  Be a husband who'll still eat the not-so-delicious food and say it's awesome πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Mahi

aww Mahii..U r so true...
I forget sometimes πŸ˜ƒ

I think Love can conquer anything, even tastebudsπŸ˜†...I can imagine now..."Hmmm Honey, this food is so good"...But i am really saying, "I love you" deep inside, bc the love that made the food makes anything tastes good... Just like when my little cousin tries to cook, i tell her it tastes good bc i want her to keep on doing it so she can get better, and i know she puts love into it (because the chapati comes out like a heart lol)...πŸ˜†

Thanks Mahii I need that 1..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³