Right here waiting 4U...pt3/pg1(end)...10/12

dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hello guys...im back with my another ff all thanks 2 u all😳...this ff has once again based on AR....n yes this ff is a mini ff, 2-3 pts r only there plus writing style is totally different so i need ur guys 2 support me n give me again honest comments only...it will help me a lot...lastly i would delicate this ff 2 jia n sonia (nik nd soni)...i will continue this ff depending on the views i get 4m u all...i  hope u guys like this ff too

RIGHT HERE WAITING 4U ~intro~

LOVE? What exactly does it means? Well if you went to search for its meaning, you will get millions of definitions but what is the exact meaning who knows?

You, Riddima Gupta owner of a small no pretty big size coffee shop has finally understood love cannot be defined in words, it definitely can't. You understood this after you fell in love....... once again

Again means you had fallen in love before too, you remind yourself as you tend to forget that this is the second time you have fallen in love

But you really loved Rahul or that's what you used to think because now when you think about Rahul you somehow end up laughing at yourself because what you felt for him now seems to be nothing compared to what you feel for your present love

"May be that was just a teenager crush" you always concluded to yourself but anyway that doesn't matter much as he is a closed chapter for you...no longer important for you, but yea important for your sister Muskaan who is married to Rahul...you laugh again thinking how weird it sounds that you once upon a time loved your own jiju or you thought you loved him whatever it was

"One coffee and two pancakes" hearing the customer you give him your perfect smile forcing yourself not to not think about your writer, yes your new found love who is a writer by profession. He everyday comes to your cafe sorry used to come...basically to write, as he loved the ambiance of your cafe, who doesn't love? You ask yourself as your proud of yourself and of cafe too which is really famous and its beautiful too...situated in the corner of bandstand, a open air cafe...your customers can either sit on the rocks or inside in the air conditioner. He prefers the open air just like you which ofcourse always made you happy. Knowing your lover and your choices match is something everyone wants and you are glad you are lucky to be among them

And secondly you loved seeing him sitting on the rocks as his soft hair blew on his forehead because of the evening breeze while he mentally is far away, thinking, trying to pen down his new book...u wonder what kind of book he is writing? romantic or thriller or something else as he refused to say anything...but you hope he is writing one more romantic only...like the first one which was blockbuster hit...second thing u wonder is he as romantic as his novels are?

"Your welcome" you softly say as you place the order on one of your regular customer's table while snapping back from your thoughts which twenty four hrs linger around you...haunt you

"Will you ever get tired from thinking about him??" you can't stop wondering as you know its been eight months you have last seen him but you still hope to see him...no u don't hope you know u will see him again...may be tonight or may be some other day as life is too long and world is getting closer or rather smaller with each passing day

"its so stupid of you" you mumble the fact to yourself...and you start thinking to what extend you are stupid as here you are waiting for the guy whom you hardly know...who never said he loves you plus he himself doesn't know that you are in love with him..."how weird" you can't stop telling yourself once again

"but then being in love makes you irrational" you can't help but remind yourself plus you don't have a choice except for waiting as know he is a writer who travels the world, shifts his home every now and then so there is no way to find which city or rather country is right now his new home...signing yourself to god hence you decide u will be right here waiting for him

As time passed you looked at his table again and again he still wasn't here like always...from past eight months there hasn't been a day when you haven't really glanced at the same table hopping to see him there either lost in his thoughts or smiling, waving, winking at you *sign*...even after seeing once again your hope got died you still hope as you know life is too big and one day he will for sure come back and sit on the same table and that day you will confess you him that your head over heels in love with him without even considering what will he think...will he laugh at you? Or with the same love reciprocate his confession that he loves you too, what would happen that day you wonder once again like always?

handing out the coffee mugs to Anju ie Anjali you pray to god to send him soon as your day seems to be so incomplete without him...his dimpled smile, twinkling eyes, the way he gets lost in his writing, his charming personality, the way he walks and runs his hand through his hair while writing, his cute winks, even his stylish way of holding the pen, everything impresses you, attacks your heart...you hardly know anything about him but then too you feel you know everything about him...gosh is this love?? YES IT IS

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Wherever you go

Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

~~part 1~~
It is past 10 and your hope finally died like always, he always used to come around 9 so you start hoping for tomorrow like you always do...sadly signing you start doing tallying

"Heyyy your lover boy came" anju almost yells and you turned the next second to look at her to check if she is speaking the truth

You look into her black eyes carefully which is stuck to the entrance of the cafe to find trances of truth and YES! yes u can see the truth shimmering in kohl eyes

And then you turned more to face the entrance the next second...to let your day get complete as his presence only has the power to complete your incomplete day

As you watch him finally walking towards you, you wonder would you survive or you would die with a heart attack within next min out of happiness ofcourse

And then as you wait for the heart attack to came you look at him carefully as if this is the last time your seeing him

"He looks the same" you conclude as you study him carefully, you look at him as jeweler sees diamonds before buying them, you know how deeply he stares at the set of diamonds

His deep eyes, infectious dimpled smile, flawless skin, stylish way of walking, well toned body, everything still was the same except the hair which you think got a new cut...and then you conclude he has the same effect on you or the effect has increased?

Then you struggle not to stare at him more but you can't keep a tab on yourself and therefore you permit your eyes to stare at him more till your eyes really can

His pink shirt and jeans made him looked sexy as well as cute, "sexy and cute, a rare combination" you mumble to yourself again as certainly you agree he is a rare person, unique in his own way

"Hi" he smiled waving his hands, showing his dimples...how you wish to pock your finger to deepen the dimple...to just check if he is really there or its your just hallucination

You wonder what would happen if you really poke his dimples and its not your hallucination, he is really there...you will be embarrassed like hell and ofcourse what would you explain to him that you were checking that it was really him or not

Instead of replying you glance around you as do not know how you should greet him and then suddenly you noticed the cafe is full and you hope it wasn't that full so that you could be able to sit with him, talk to him or rather confess your feelings alone

And then you wished right now you owned a magical stick so that you could just vanish all your customers and then only you and your author cum lover would be alone here...alone in this beautiful place uff you need to get over this dreaming habit which you got into since you have seen him...meet him...discovered him...and saw wonderful his heart is...what a gentlemen, a pure divine kind of soul he has

"What happened? You look worried" he questions you worriedly seeing how your eyes is bathing the whole cafe

"Yes...no...actually it is wonderful seeing you again" you say as you grin sheepishly at him and he smiles at you again

"I am sorry the cafe is full you will have to wait...sorry for the trouble" you almost finished up mumbling in the end mentally kicking yourself as you should have reserved a table for him but then you never knew he would turn up today

"Its ok, you don't need to say sorry anyway i am not going to sit for long tonight" he informs you drumming his fingers on the cash counter lightly and you try to not frown and definitely not scream asking him why

"But i must say your cafe's coffee still smells good" you smile in return to his compliment and a part of you remembers once the similar compliment he had given you "i haven't had such a wonderful coffee ever, even when i have traveled so many places in this world" and you suddenly think does he still sticks to his old compliment or in these eight months he has found another coffee shop who serves better coffee than your cafe

"Can i have one cup of coffee with you alone?" he gently asks you and you tend to look around again to somehow find just one table finally empty

"Follow me" you almost request him after noting there is no table empty for him and therefore you have to take him to the small table room you have made for yourself and staff just besides the kitchen room which overlooks bandstand's beautiful water

"You still have one spoon of sugar right?" he asks you as you stir some sugar in his coffee smiling secretly hearing that he remembers your such a small habit too

Opening your mouth you were just going to answer his question when he interrupted, "sorry a little less than one spoon right?"

"Your absolutely right" you say giving him his cup of coffee and some pan cakes which again is quite popular fish of your cafe and yes his favorite too

Love is all around
Here it's calling now
Love is all around
Can u feel it
it feel it feel it

Sipping the coffee you look at him having the pan cakes and start thinking about the questions you would like to ask him and yes how would you keep the conversation going on and on for two simple reasons

First reason is, your ears is caving to hear his soft husky voice and second reason is a theory which you have developed which says the more you involve him into a good conversation the more time you will get to spend with him which will ofcourse be a delight for you

I see u
I need u
I hear u calling now my name
I want u

As you look at him admiring the wonderful climate of bandstand  you command yourself "think harder" but then you can't think of any topic to start the conversation as seeing him you tend to forget everything so he should be blamed for sealing your tongue and making your brain out of reach you conclude

"Seems like your cafe is more popular now, do i need to book a table in advance from now on" he says snapping you back which is a good thing for you as you can't sit in front of him with a dreamy smile...you can very well save the dreams for later on, when your alone

"For you i have reserved a table for life long" noticing his eye brow going up you smile "actually people close to me doesn't need reservation anyway i am considering to open one or two branches of cafe mocha" you inform him proudly and he nods approvingly or rather encouragingly...the way he makes you feel is just out of the world, the piece of information you just told him is unknown to even your parents as you wanted to first work on the branches properly before breaking the news to them but to hiding from him is something so unlike to you

Just wanna be with u
Oh baby
Can u hear it

"So you must be enjoying the indo-australia series?" you ask him after you guys finish talking a little more about your cafe and you finally discover one topic to discuss, to chat...and your so glad you have done your home work properly...once when you had witnessed how much he loves cricket and cricket related talks just like other guys you had vowed to keep a tab on cricket world and even when he wasn't there you made a point to always keep in touch with the cricket world for him...just for him

Soon your engrossed in talking to him that you completely forget the time, place, everything else...you talk to him about everything LIKE BEFORE...books, music, cricket, latest fashion, gadgets, play station games, everything...you guys talk and talk like there is no end...his husky voice was a blessing to your ears and heart

Love is all around
Here it s calling now
Love is all around
Can u feel it
it feel it feel it??

You can feel the celebration, rejoice which is taking place inside you seeing him, hearing him...the small party your heart, ears, eyes, soul, your each breath, every dam sense and vein and each drop of blood is having is making you smile more and more...and then your sure of one thing that your face is glowing and eyes shining just like his, out of happiness

"You know i really missed talking to you, i am trilled seeing you" you say with loads of love and he grins in return

"Me too...i have never spoken so much with anyone, with you i feel i am just Armaan not the author Armaan Malik whom the world knows" he smiles and you smile back

"Ah one more thing tomorrow night my book is getting launched and i want you to be my special guest for the evening" as his words hits your ears your heart thumps as your surprised, the news has slammed you completely off guard and enlighten your hope a little more...hope of receiving love from him

His eyes is set at you, waiting for your answer

"Thanks i will be there" you finally reply as your gaze is fixed on his smiling face while holding the invitation card which says V.I.P GUEST carefully in your hand

As you both walk out of the coffee shop after locking the cafe you look at your wrist watch displaying almost past mid night time while he called for his car at the valet

"Do you need a drive back home" he gently asks you after noticing your car cannot be seen at all

Before you give yourself the opportunity to answers he chucks "don't worry your in safe hands and you will be home in one piece only"

"I trust you, i don't need your assurance anyway i hope dropping me is not a trouble for you, actually my car is at the garage" you lie as politely as you can and silently smile as garage and your car is two opposite things which never happened and yes you hope never happens...it was just that you certainly wanted to spend more time with him

You lie because when it comes to him you tend to become greedy, you want to spend as much time with him as you can, you want to just stare at the Greek god of your heart, you wanna be his forever, you want him to be part of your life forever, you want to be with him all your life till your last breath

And therefore you can't help but agree that your greedy, greedy when he comes into picture

"Certainly there is no problem, anything for you" he says winking at you as you take few steps towards the passenger seat seeing he was holding the door open for you...his small gesture warms your little heart and you sit down in his purple civic

Throughout the drive you try to find does he loves you too?...what he thinks about you?...will he give a shot to yours and his relationship?...by making the conversation related to you and him you try solving the questions...and your high alert eyes start noting small small things...example like during the whole ride he looks at you from time to time, the smile was big during the ride but got smaller when you told him your house is just a stone away now

Many other small things you notice and then you conclude he may be in love with you too

"But may be he is not also" a part of you whispers to you which you ignore as you wanted to stay away from negativity

When you were calculating all the dos which says he loves you too you feel the car taking the left turn at a high spread and unknowingly you banged your head on his highly carved chest and when you look up you almost feel lost in his eyes...

You have never been this close to him...because of which you forgot how to breath...you completely forgot you need to breath for staying alive...staying alive for tomorrow so you try to breath but you cant as his face is coming closer to yours with every passing second until his nose touched yours and he lightly rubbed his against yours...

His lips are only fraction away from yours when he whispers "never forget to wear a seat belt as i don't want to see even a scratch on you"

You mentally pat on your back because you really succeed in concentrating on his words...you really had to concentrate deeply as it was difficult...very difficult because you could feel his uneven breath on your glossy lips plus you could feel his hand resting around your waist as he caught you before you hurt yourself

After a movement altering the position he shifted you weight on the seat

You repeated "divine gentlemen" to yourself as you saw him opening the door himself for you with a sweet smile

The moon was shining in the dark night and making him look more handsome...as if he looked less handsome before to you

"Bye good night" you softly say as he reached out giving you a good bye hug brushing his cheeks, lips with yours cheeks...and you look at him saying bye to you and yes adding see you tomorrow after a short pause

You simply nod twice at him as your busy breathing...trying to compose yourself as you can still feel his strong like iron rods arms around you and his fragrance is still stuck within you

Accepting your nods as yes he was about to walk towards the other side of the car to get inside the car thinking you would walk towards your house when suddenly you hugged him again then within seconds you slid yourself from him...from the hug and without looking at him you turn and walk towards your house

Without even once turning to look at him you keep walking knowing his eyes right now were on you and your eyes were dreaming about tomorrow...tomorrow you will tell him that you love him to death after the party...tomorrow you will say no matter what

After few mins you finally are able to open the door...you sign cursing yourself as you were so lost that you couldn't insert the key into the key hole

As you walk inside the house you start counting hrs...
mins...seconds left for you to meet him again

You can't stop yourself from counting, you just can't

Feeling something beneath your legs you look down and find a white envelop lying

Reading the content realization penetrated within you and you start mumbling "muskaan, rahul...shit...tomorrow is 25th...now what..."

~~part 2~~
As you racked your mind a little more you were pleased to see a solution popped in...all you needed was to make some calls now then there wouldn't be much problem

You cursed your memory as you made the phone call...you couldn't believe you forgot from tomorrow you had to stay with Muskaan for next few days...she was almost 9 months pregnant and since Rahul needed to visit Delhi for few days you had promised to stay with her from the second he leaves Mumbai

"ANJUU" you almost yelled as you heard her greeting from the other end of the phone

As you talked more to her, you discovered she can't stay with Muskaan as she has a date with Atul which made you frown...and then you bribed her...you would make her shop till she drops, of course at your own expenses

As you heard she agreed you patted on your back...within next minutes you were exhausted as handling Rahul was bit difficult as he was too possessive husband but he wasn't impossible as you believe nothing is impossible for Ridhima Gupta

Sitting on your bed with a hot coffee you stare at your laptop screen...tomorrow you have a important meeting with some financier regarding your cafe's branches but...but here your thinking about HIM...thinking of multiple ways how you should say you love him...your thinking should you bend down, holding his both hands in yours look up at him and confess...or you should sing a song in a truly bollywood style...or you should decorate a room with red heart shape balloons, flowers and take a blind folded Armaan and then confess...or *sign*

And as time progresses more ideas pope inside you...confuse you...tense you...and you finally get nervous

Yes, you have to admit in your entire life you have never been soo confuse...soo tense...soo nervous

Not even when your board exam result came...not even when you opened your own cafe all alone which was way too difficult

Your laptop light blinks and you get back to life... as you stare at your laptop you think if there is a book written how to say i love you to a guy of your dreams as you really don't know which is the best way of confession

If you find any book atleast then you would get an idea

But then you wonder if Romeo or Rahja referred any book before they confessed their love to their respective lovers...or Shahjahan got the idea of building Taj Mahal from a book

"Definitely not" you answered yourself and remembered when it comes to love you should listen to your heart...heart which is situated on the left side of your body but it always gives you the right answer...it cannot be wrong, it just can't be

Your own thoughts makes you smile and you felt purely at bliss...

Looking at the sky you want to yell to the shining sky saying you meet star of your life today...he is your star not moon who vanishes in the morning and not sun too because he too vanishes in the evening

"He is a star" you whispered to yourself seeing a bright star shining...a star because whether its day or night he is there

During the day you can't see him but he is there...always there for you...smiling at you...looking at you

Signing you start walking towards the bed again listening to the late night radio while wondering should you only say the three words or add how he completes your life, you know like pour your heart out in front of him

As you consider both option you can't help but giggle at your own madness...and as you start your journey of wondering...wondering about different things which were related to him only finally you fall asleep

Fall asleep only to find him there too

"Blue, white, pink" you mumbled as you made sure your set of files are arranged properly while you are getting out from your car

Looking as fresh as the morning sky...fresh like never before because you had a beautiful sleep...sleep which was lit with dreams full of him

With a broad smile you walk inside the posh hotel holding the files in one hand in professional business clothes

You are not nervous or sacred as you know you will succeed in the meeting, "today is your day" you mumble to yourself and smiled as he crossed your mind for the nth time from the morning or rather from the movement you woke up

As you look around the hotel your eyes settled on the wall clock and your not amused seeing the time it is showing, like always your before time

So you decide to make yourself comfortable in the lobby sitting area and pass the time

10 mins passes and you turn the pages of the magazine with a bored expression...reading stupid gossip of celebrity is not something you like hence finally you close the not so interesting magazine

"Are you like stalking me??" you hear someone's voice...and you swear it was exactly like his voice...NO it was indeed his voice...even in deep slumber you can recognize his voice, it runs inside your senses,blood now

And you look up instantly...the next second itself in that one movement, in one single gaze you could feel he is as happy as you are seeing you all of a sudden...he longed, missed you is much as you did...you could see it in his memorizing eyes and feel it too...you seriously could

"Armaan" you say in almost a whisper as he sits besides you and you wonder if today is your lucky day or who's face you saw first as you woke up that luck is running in your blood

"Good morning" he greets you and you wake up from the land of thoughts...land where you were busy wondering what good deed you did that from yesterday evening your life has become nothing less than a paradise

"Good morning to you to" you reply back and then wonder what is he doing here and as you think more about what is he doing here you remember his question, "are you like stalking me?" and you can't help but smile at the prospective

Actually you almost giggle as you imagine you stalking him, following him to every dam place he goes...yes you have to accept you wouldn't mind following him all your life

"Even i can say your stalking me" you chucked as you replied to him in a teasing manner, which is something you didn't think...you just said it all of a sudden

But seeing your statement made him laugh slightly you can't help but smile...specially seeing his eyes sparkling and his face glowing more today morning

"Are you here for some meeting?" he questions you may be noticing your professional avatar as his hand reaches out to take the magazine from hand

As he takes hold of the magazine his long fingers brush your wrist, fingers which makes you smile a bit more

"I have a meeting with some financier for the branches of the cafe" you say politely but excitedly too...as you are very excited with the whole idea

"Hmmm kool, before you ask what am i doing here let me answer you" you chuck as this is what you were going to ask him next second itself

"I am stalking from 6 in the morning when you went for your early morning walk" there is a long thick silence between you and him as he said

You look at him as you don't know how to speak...but the fact is your really don't know how you should react

Yes certainly you are not angry that he is stalking you, its just that you can't believe him for the first time...or it is that you never imagined you would get such a answer

"Omg relax...i am just kidding" he informs you as he laughs at you or rather your shocked expression

"Before you think i am lying to you, let me remind you that once long back you told me how important for morning walk is for you so that's how i had a bulls eye right now" saying he winked at you as you shook your head to relax yourself and ended up laughing at your own reaction

"But you know what stalking you would be a million time better than roaming in this hotel all alone" he says and the next very second itself your little heart started jumping, out of happiness and contentment...

Your poor heart just couldn't keep the happiness inside him so it blew it out, n soon the happiness was roaming inside your every cell...and a color rose to your face, cheeks, neck

And soon as you both chatted more sitting in the lobby you discovered he is staying in this hotel till his house's interior gets done...you were delighted knowing he has permanently shifted to Mumbai

Certainly it was favorable for future you thought...future where you guys will be together

Shifting home every now and then with him would a bit difficult specially for you...you would have to leave your cafe to be with him which would be a bit sad for you

"I have to leave for my meeting now" you announced to him unwillingly digging your long white painted nails inside your palm as a part of you doesn't feel like going and a part wants to of course attend the important meeting

"Ohk then bye, all the best...SEE YOU LATER" you smile seeing him smiling at you, his last three words made you feel better...much better... leaving him there was much easier after hearing the last three words

You simply nod and then quickly add "yea sure" as you felt simply nodding wasn't enough

As you turn you hear him calling your name and you turned to see what happened as you sensed urgency in his voice

Seeing he walked towards you and now he was standing infront of you...too close for comfort or rather close enough to stop your breath you looked at him curiously

"I forgot to tell you there is a dress code for tonight's party" you looked at him with a surprised look...dress code? You hate dress code parties, they are something you are not fond of, for you there are like some fancy dress party...pathetic you groaned

As you were busy groaning you didn't notice why he paused...you were too busy within you that you didn't notice something so important

Feeling his thumb and index finger on the edge of your lips you snapped yourself back and looked at him as you tried to understand what he is doing

As he pulled your lips upward as if to make you smile you kindly smiled feeling he has knocked the breath out of you once again

Feeling his finger on the edge of his lips, his breath on your face and the close proximity was more than enough for knocking the breath out of you

"Perfect" he whispered his fingers still on the edge of your lips and your eyes locked on his smiling face which indeed was perfect

"Do you have a small mirror?" you mechanically nod and without looking away from his face you remove the small mirror from your purse and hand it over to him

Standing now behind you he brought the mirror just in front of you showing you your face's reflection on the mirror

As you titled to glance at him you noticed he was looking to and fro from your face and to the mirror image because of which you couldn't help but smile

"This beautiful smile is the dress code for you" he whispered in his smooth voice and his breath touched curve of your neck

And as you made sense out of his words you felt your mind was clouding, you just couldn't keep a tab on yourself

A brief movement passed and you looked around, Anju was besides you and he was gone

You were so lost that you didn't realize when he left or when Anju came

Closing your eyes you mumbled "I love you Armaan" as you walked towards the meeting room like a robot

Glancing once again at yourself you stepped out of your car looking gorgeous in the black one piece...embellished with crystals

Your eyes looked beautiful adorned with kohl and mascara....lips just wore a shiny pink gloss...your hair was allowed to roam freely on your shoulder

As you made your way towards the main hall you pushed yourself towards the line of shocks...shocks which would either be good or bad...which were waiting for you...which would caught you off guard

Something was waiting for you...something unexpected

~~part 3~~

As you walked inside the hall you looked around trying to find him...the one and only one person you know here at this posh party where all big shot people are present or top class people plus the media reporters

If there would be someone else at your place she would feel quite lonely among these known yet unknown people but you are different...you are feeling quite good because somewhere you can feel him

Hehe how filmy it sounds you know that? but then this is the truth...you certainly can feel him *sign* he has got you love stoned

As you get your pair of eyes to roam more freely you notice a medium size table on which his latest book's lot is kept...the book's cover page has a red rose displayed and attractively written "Right here waiting for you"

You can't help but keep staring at the books as these are his book...every minute thing reflects him and his choice, style, personality

"Hey love" hearing his voice you look at him now standing besides you as your heartbeat starts going numb while his one hand is finally resting around your waist now and he decreased the gap between you two bringing his body in contract with yours

You could feel how muscular he is as your body came in contact with his, he is the perfect guy...you know the one which any girl wishes have with her

"I hope I didn't make you wait for long" he whispers to you and you just shook your head with a smile walking with him...NO letting him lead you

As you let him lead you, you can't really try stopping your eyes to steal glances at him every next second...practically you really couldn't stop staring at him however hard you tried but you failed to disconnect your eyes with him...he looked like some royal guy in black semi formal clothes

His Dior fragrance was another thing you couldn't disconnect with...in short he was driving you made...he was kicking your poor heart and soul in fifth gear in a highly traffic area and you like a machine was certainly not objecting him

"Shoot" you mutter to yourself as you finally stand with him near the table where his new book's copies are kept

"How should I say this" you look at him talking to himself as he looks up as if on the ceiling his solution is written

Smiling to himself he then picks up one copy of the book, the one and only one copy which is packed with silver net...or rather packed with special care as if for someone special

Bringing your one hand up he places the book on your palm looking at you with expressive eyes and a smile which makes you warm inside...its not a ordinary smile, its different, its gorgeous...And you can't stop smiling back trying to match up with his smile *sign* which you can't

Because his smile is the best smile you have ever seen...his smile makes you forget everything, even the fact that just a min back he placed his book on your palm and now his one hand his beneath your hand as you hold the book while he is trying to put his thoughts in words

"You know people say god has sent angel for everyone, the one which guides you, the one which keeps your spirit always alive, the one which makes your life colorful" his voice is so smooth, soft and his eyes are still on you only because of which you were on the verge of getting distracted from the content

Its a perfect yet imperfect movement right now, imperfect because there are many people right now present in the hall yet perfect as you know you both do not care whose watching and whose not

"Your the one angel he has sent for me" you blink your eyes finally as you couldn't believe what you heard, he called you angel of his life...you feel as if...as if, you really don't know how you should explain your feeling...there is definitely no words which can explain you, your heart, your feeling right now

"And I wanted the first copy of my book to be with the angel of my life" his words intoxicated you completely...that to such an extend that you really don't realize when you move further close to him and give him a half hug while mumbling a thanks to him for such a honor

As the party continuous you notice most of the time your with him...whether he is mingling with guests...talking to press or anything else your stuck by him even when the book got released

During the whole party you were involved in listening as he spoke to everyone...and you felt as if he knew what he should speak and how much he should with each one so that no one feels they are ignored...as the party ended he had spent time with each and everyone...He was the perfect host

Is he perfect in everything?? You thought and yes you have to agree he is perfect at everything

Remembering in front of everyone in his small speech he had mentioned you, you smiled further recalling his exact words "today many people questioned me what expectation i have from this book, well i didn't answer them then but now i want to answer them, this book will be one of the best sellers i assure you all, it will make people's believe in unconditional love...yes you all may be thinking i am over confident but i am not, i am sure because this book is inspirited from a beautiful soul, a girl who has immense faith in unconditional love, she is my inspiration and i delicate this book to her only" and your pulse jumped hearing his words as the words cast spell on you while hundreds head turned towards you along with his seeing he pointed towards you

You smiled weakly at everyone as his words sinks inside you *sign*

Another two things you noticed was shocking or you can say surprising, first was he has brought his permanent house in bandra near bandstand where your cafe and small pretty house is...he was talking to one of the guest about the house, that time you got this piece of news which was another beautiful surprise....and second was that he was away from last few months for completing the book...living in the out skits of mumbai, Armaan Malik was completing his book...he wanted to be alone to complete the book to make it  PERFECT...according to people around you, he wanted to present the book to someone special...no one knew who she was but YES you knew, it is YOU who else?

Noticing the car has finally come to a halt you looked around to realize that he has brought you to your own cafe

Cafe from where your love story started...cafe which holds yours and his so many memories...cafe whose every part reminds you of him...cafe which you love as he brought Armaan in your life

"Coffee??" he asks you and you look at him now standing in front of you holding the door open for you and his one hand stretched for you

You wrapped your fingers in his palm as you step out of the car...the night is so memorizing but you know what the company you have with you is more memorizing, more pleasant

His hand are lightly draped over your waist while your head is buried in his perfectly sculpted chest holding onto him tightly as you both walked towards the cafe

You still haven't said you love him nor he has but you feel you both said it million time tonight

Dil kho gaya,
Ho gaya kisi ka,
Ab raasta mil gaya,
Khushi ka..

Every gesture...every time he looked at you his eyes spoke the love...everything said he loves you too, its the fact which makes your each cell of your body happy

Your each cell, drop of blood was screaming in happiness which certainly you could hear loudly and clearly

You really can't put up how much you are happy, certainly you can't express in words

As you both settle down at one of the table outside in the open air facing the bandstand you look around

And you saw or visualize yourself a few years down the line...sitting in a hammock, your shoulder resting on his chest...you both are together gazing at the meeting of the sky with the sea in the night or morning as you both share one mug of steamy coffee as a couple...as lovers...as two bodies one soul

Your thoughts got broken by the voice of coffee machine and as you looked towards the kitchen you mentally kicked yourself...this is your cafe and you should be making the coffee NOT HIM...you mean it doesn't look good, your sitting and he is working in the kitchen of your cafe but you have to agree the sight is too cute

Aankhon mein hai khwab sa,
Kisi ka..
Ab raasta mil gaya,
Khushi ka..

From a distance too his magnetic eyes had a soft but intense gaze set at you as he signaled you to just relax and allow him to serve you

You smiled at his gesture as you felt the cold winds passing around you and heard the water clashing with the rocks

As he walked towards you with two cup of steamy coffee he announced to you "I am also capable of making good coffee"

You smiled teasing replying "Yea you would know after all your part of me"

He nods and you pat your back mentally, this was the closest you could come to confessing your feeling

Your sure he loves you too so that's why you want him to first confess...he will feel good with the prospective you know that right?

Plus traditionally its the guy who first confesses and your sucker for traditional romance

Taking the coffee mug from him your gaze slowly and unwillingly shifts to the coffee leaving his gorgeous face and you get your most pleasant surprise

With the chocolate syrup there it was written "I love you my angel"...You stare at it..absorbing it, feeling it

then taking large breaths, you tried to pump the oxygen back into your system as a smile finally touched your lips...which grew wider and wider till it reached your eyes

Rishta naya rabba,
Dil chu raha hai,
Kheeche mujhe koi dore, teri ore..
[Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore, hai rabba
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore..]- (2)

As you looked up your eyes got locked with his...locked with his charming face, shining talkative eyes in the moonlight...it had power to make you lost within it

The sudden increase in the wind intensity did their charm, making your hair roam and making you shiver...tremble

But you have to agree its not just cold wind who is making you shiver and tremble, its your new found love too...a combination of them is making you shiver, tremble

As he came forward...much closer to you mechanically you felt his arm seeping around your waist...making you feel warm

His hand's touch has given you inner warmth...like a fire

Whoever is around fire feels the warmth, right now you felt the similar case...only difference was right now was that he was fire for you

Wrapping you both into his blazer he almost crushed you into him

Covered between him and in his blazer you felt all your unknown desires getting birth as you both were drawn to each other or rather drowning into each other taking the mix fragrance your and his bodies was making

Khulti fizaein, khulti ghatayein,
Sar pe naya hai aasaman,
Chaaro dishayein, hass ke bulaye,
Yu sab hue hai meharbaan..

As you both were cuddled into the blazer together you pumped out your feeling...whispering "I love you too Armaan" resting your head on his cheat letting the heat of his body and the blazer intoxicate you further...intoxicate you for forever

After a while as you opened your eyes you wondered from how long you both are locked in the blazer together...soo closely as it didn't feel like more than a min to you

But the fact was that you too have been like that from more than half an hour

It was closeness to him because of which you couldn't keep a tab on time but yes you kept a tab on his each heartbeat, each time his muscles expanded and contradicted, each time he mumbled he loves you, each time he tried to press you further close to you...YES you did keep a tab on him...oh yes you did and your glad you did

For you his arms around you is like a new place to live...which is FAR BETTER than heaven too

Haann..
Hume to yahi rabba,
Kasam se pata hai,
Dil pe nahi, koi zor, koi zor
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore..](2)

Feeling his lips on your forehead you whispered his name adding love you...the two words you wanted to say to him so many times

As you titled your face and looked up at him you announced "Thanks for coming back...for completing my incomplete life"

Seeing his face was coming closer and closer you closed your eyes

Feeling his nose touched yours and he rubbed his against yours you heard him saying "I had to come where my heart had taken permanent shelter"

Feeling his breath on your lips you knew his lips are a fraction away as your and the  position remained unaltered you too still wrapped in his blazer

There was spark...fire in the environment too...it was like they were trying to make the surrounding romantic for you guys

The starry sky was shining with the moon...the cool waves was clashing smoothly like creating the soft music for you too...wind was dancing around you both as he branded your lips with his...

Framing his lips with yours he kissed you with all the energy he had as your pulse rose

your one arm around his waist exactly like he has around you as you deepened the kiss

Ho ho
Aanchal tera rabba,
Falak ban gaya hai,
Ab iska nahi, koi ore, koi chore..
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore..]- (2)

Confessing your feeling again by kissing him back...making yourself his...just his as you felt his warm firm lips against your soft ones...framing your lips with his

The gentle kiss by him was intoxicating you to an extent that you never knew, you knew you could have lost your balance long back if his hand around your waist was not holding you so protectively

As the kiss became more demanding you moaned with delight as the taste of love you were receiving was just everything you wanted...just what you dreamt of

Drugged!! yes he was drugging you by his love...he is a drug himself which you need forever with you for keeping your heart alive...as it beats for him only

Today your sure of two things, firstly you waited right here for him in this cafe and today right here in this cafe your wait is over FOREVER and secondly you would never have to wait for him as you both would be together forever...and your life will be like a fairy tale just beautiful, just complete with his presence

END

waiting 4 your final comments now..i hope u guys liked it....thanks a ton 4 liking this mini ff...n thanks a ton RV (aravi) for helping me today for this pt, your mind-blowing dear🤗
Edited by dmg_sonia - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, told u its amazing!!! Simply gawjus!! Loving the way u started, the thoughts u described and above all the amazing flawless atyle with which u wrote this!! Cant wait for more!! Simple fab start!!👏
Edited by jia.. - 15 years ago
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful Intro pls continue soon

Kashish
sasya thumbnail
the intro was great👏.i like the way u started the ff,ridhima is already head over heels in love with armaan and armaan is a writer,wow it soo interesting.
where is armaan now??continue soon.....................
Edited by sasya - 15 years ago
*tiny* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

what an intro....but what else can we expect from a master like yourself . eagerly , eagerly waiting for you update...could u PM please, or is it not poss for a mini FF?
..Mira.. thumbnail
Wow your intro was amazing!! Seriously you seem like such a natural writer..i can't wait till you continue. I loved the way you described armaan at the end...and the way you've portrayed ridz. I'm loving it all. Please update asap. =]

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sonu, this is definitely not what you call dissapointing! = D It is a marvellous piece of work!

I'm like seriously hooked..I love how this FF is as unique as your others...This time, Ridz is a coffee shop owner and our handsome hunk a writer! I'm loving this already!

The way you penned down Ridz thoughts on love was amazing!!! I love it!

Continue soon!
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds cool. continue soon!!!!!!
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this is soooooooooooooo gud and its different frm other ffs too its imply marvelous tht how u portrayed ridz feelings continue soon waiting for it to start
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was brilliant.. d intro.. n d way u concluded.. can't wait 2 read more...
i'm ready 2 read d nxt prt.. update soon