Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
reserved!

Edit

Omg dat no gud son of a bun SumIT!!! He's not a man!! Ufff! My poor RIddima!!

What an entry Armaan, already wooed Mrs Gupta~!!

Awesome part Kat!

-Natasha

Edited by Ladoo645 - 15 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

Awwwww Shivani i was scared u like did not like it at all..... thou i did mention like this would be like krazzy inner thoughts and all

Yeah the Red n White combo 😳....like the scene in my Sig πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Love Kat😳

No yaar, plz dont say that. I've always liked what u've written so far. You are one brilliant writer whose write ups i've always looked forward to. Btw, when do you plan to update *Kiss*???πŸ˜›

Yeah, that scene of *Aur pass*. Ghosh, i honestly loved it more than in the movie. Exactlyy that was the same thing in my imagination πŸ˜‰

Luv Shivani 😳
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part. Ridz in red and armaan in white...........................tht is so KaSh😍. So she is going ga ga over him already......................
Hate tht summit..........sala

Can't wait for more. Plz update soon
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: $h!V@n!

No yaar, plz dont say that. I've always liked what u've written so far. You are one brilliant writer whose write ups i've always looked forward to. Btw, when do you plan to update *Kiss*???πŸ˜›

Yeah, that scene of *Aur pass*. Ghosh, i honestly loved it more than in the movie. Exactlyy that was the same thing in my imagination πŸ˜‰

Luv Shivani 😳

Awww thank u😳

My fav hence in my sigg box .....the whole date hehe.... thou this will be different😳

Im working on Kiss should fingers cross update this week.... Project work need to be completed and all

Love Kat😳
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Kat - Oh! I was sure that this is going to be different. Well i would love to read different, where there's going to be Total eclipse of  the heart 😳 

And i'm waiting desperately for a nice Karva Chauth of the evil ninja queen πŸ˜† Its a request, plz make it nice, as in. . . *ahem*😳
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: $h!V@n!

@Kat - Oh! I was sure that this is going to be different. Well i would love to read different, where there's going to be Total eclipse of  the heart 😳 

And i'm waiting desperately for a nice Karva Chauth of the evil ninja queen πŸ˜† Its a request, plz make it nice, as in. . . *ahem*😳

LMAO i know i see if i get it completed today ....no promises

Love Kat😳
Qwerty123rty thumbnail
Yeyyyy!!!! you finally updated....gr8.
The part was actually fun to read....the way Riddz wanted to avoid going out with him and than her reaction wen she saw him and unconciously liked the way he look and all...it was fabulously done. But its sad how her dad is towards her...i hated how he didn't beleive her and instead sided with that good for nothing idiot Sumit...gosh the guy was disgusting...her behavior towards him is justified in every way and bi is aorable...why did she die...it was an emotional scene...riddz remembering her...hopefully Armi will bring her smile back...,looking forward to the next part...
And ya Nikki is a sweetheart here....
Gr8 work (as usual)..

Love ya
Krati
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodubai

Hi Kat,

Another one of your fab FF's (btwn, when you updating SIN???? haven't seen that in a while)....
This start was superb, though I must admit, I was a little confused with that excessive usage of 'Like' but then it was good
Ridz & Nikki share a great bond, Sumit & his family such cheap people, & sumit being typical mom's boy, sitting mute, when his parents are insluting Ridz & his family
Ridz in red & arman in white...what a deadly combo!!!1 like when they had gone for their 1st & only movie date....awwwhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
this all being a set up.....hopefully, this wil be be set up which Ridz wouldn't mind

do continue soon

ps: petition to update Kiss & breath!!!

heheh Like.... awww jo missed yaar😊... and all will update when my workloads eased off slightly 😭

Let me now how many signatures u have as i sign up toooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love Kat
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: krati.mehra

Yeyyyy!!!! you finally updated....gr8.

The part was actually fun to read....the way Riddz wanted to avoid going out with him and than her reaction wen she saw him and unconciously liked the way he look and all...it was fabulously done. But its sad how her dad is towards her...i hated how he didn't beleive her and instead sided with that good for nothing idiot Sumit...gosh the guy was disgusting...her behavior towards him is justified in every way and bi is aorable...why did she die...it was an emotional scene...riddz remembering her...hopefully Armi will bring her smile back...,looking forward to the next part...
And ya Nikki is a sweetheart here....
Gr8 work (as usual)..

Love ya
Krati

Awww thanks Krati...i think Ridz does not know what she wants in this FF... poor girl influzenced by so much and alll... hehe Lets see how the rest of the Blind date goes

Thanks for commenting

Love Kat
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Elllo moto

Kat!!!!
i'm lovin this one
so reminds of ridz in Krazzy
its simply awesome
the botanical gardens LMAO
and hmmm he smells nice lolz