MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
So where did this new girl from?  How totally random!  KT was Tulsi's bloody shadow....where the hell is she?  Where are all the grandkids?  I am really pissed off that none of the 5th generation are shown and it's ending tomorrow! 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bina Rai thumbnail
This is Ekta's show, don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed.
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
every day tulsi shadow keep changing soo expact anythings***** anywzzzzzz today is last epsoide no need for expcation ********
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes i am totally pissed off that someone else had the chance to be the new Tulsi, and no other girl in the show in the new generation got that chance.....all the characters worked really hard in this show....one of them deserved to be the new tulsi....its not fair for them!!! I wanted kt to be the new tulsi because she was suposed to be the Tulsi....but Ekta is a loser and she always disappoints all of her viewers so all of the people above r right because we cannot expect anythin from her.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe they'll be shown standing in the background in the final episode. The creatives have totally failed to do anything good with the 5th generation despite all the potential they had. Too much unnecessary focus on the 4th generation. 😳

As for KT, she was a beta version of 'new Tulsi' (Ganga was the alpha version). Sugandhi is the final stable release with all bugs fixed, Or so they say.πŸ˜†Edited by Kal El - 15 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😑I am sooo mad!!! what is this??? Kt was tulsi's shadow. How does shadow change?? she is even named Krishna tulsi. I am mad!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr 
sinispillai thumbnail
my dear friends.......

didn't you noticed this sugandhi... already plyaed the character of nakul's girl friend which was replaced by anita.......full of bloopers
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinispillai

my dear friends.......

didn't you noticed this sugandhi... already plyaed the character of nakul's girl friend which was replaced by anita.......full of bloopers

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was about to just say thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This show is fool of bloopers like kt's friends Soni and Rajji.......Soni was shown as sanchi the very first time and then came Kritika(the new girl) and then came anitaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wow.... i wish had a power to change my facial look like Sanchi hadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was mad as well when they showed sugandhi as tulsi's shadow....the first question came out of my mouth was wan't kt tulsi'd shadow......????

it seems that a lot of 5th generation members were disappearing one after the other but now i don't see even a single member of 5th generation..... i left kyunki since january..... but just came to watch this new leap epi anf i must say πŸ˜† 

naheelnisar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh ma gos itna beqar show kardia hy what da hell iz wid ekta