Wow, some characters were totally wasted!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
I am so disappointed with this show. A lot of the characters in this show were wasted!!!

I don't understand why in the third generation was all totally wasted!!! What was the point of having the story of Laksh and kt when they won't even show Mouni a.k.a Kt in the show especially when it is ending!!! What was the point of having Akash in the show if they were never going to show him with the family when the show is ending??? Even Archita and Abhir were wasted in the show...nothin happened!!! Abhir disappeared and poor Archita was just there and i don't think she is even in the show right now!!!

Kt
Laksh
Archita
Pari
Eklavya
Nakul
and many other characters were a total waste in this show!!! The funny and ridiculous part is that the new Tulsi is the old Sanchi!!!! Yes she was the old sanchi before Anita came in to play the role as her. And now she is in the house as the new Tulsi and that ticks me off....because there are so many women in the house that could've been the new Tulsi and yet they had to bring another girl in to be the Tulsi!!! Why??? Gauri, Shilpa, Kt, Bhoomi, and all of the ladies worked equally hard in the show....why couldn't they have the honor to become the new Tulsi...why should someone else be given that chance!!! I am just upset because they wasted all of these characters so badly!!! What the heck where they in the show for if they werent going to get to do anything!!! Nakul isn't even shown in the show why??? Where did he disappear too???? I don't even know what to say about this show anymore...i am just to ticked off because of so many reasons.....but it will take days to explain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please comment about what you all think about the way the show is going or ending!! Would love to see what you all think!! Please please reply!!!

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Who is this new Tulsi supposed to be?  Whose kid?
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this is a ploy for a future show as a kind-of kyunki spin-off where the new girl will be the lead. And as the main complaint abt Kyunki was it was getting boring wouldn't it have become MORE BORING if the new lead was an old kyunki favourite? there would be nothing original (not that Balaji telefilms knows the meaning of 'original')