4th Nov Updt:Mona coming tomorrow

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
I think Doctor saan Knew Like ammu......That Varun had come to tae roshan ammu to America....(remember him screaming at people over the phone a few months back!)

And So he's pretty angry that roshan ammu will leave despite his efforts.....

Chalo...1...2...3....Shekhar problems ab Shuru!! hhehehe!!
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

I think Doctor saan Knew Like ammu......That Varun had come to tae roshan ammu to America....(remember him screaming at people over the phone a few months back!)

And So he's pretty angry that roshan ammu will leave despite his efforts.....

Chalo...1...2...3....Shekhar problems ab Shuru!! hhehehe!!

πŸ˜† Ek to ghar bachao.. second Ammu ko Varun se bachaoo.. and third khud ko Ronak and Rohini se bachaoo... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dr Shekhar ki toh vaaat lagne wali hai, with these three haseenasπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

πŸ˜† Ek to ghar bachao.. second Ammu ko Varun se bachaoo.. and third khud ko Ronak and Rohini se bachaoo... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dr Shekhar ki toh vaaat lagne wali hai, with these three haseenasπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

😲
This means......No more happy go lucky doctor saab.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suits me Fine.....I love apu  all pareshaan...brings out the best acting in him....And yeah out with that stress ball as well!! πŸ˜‰
minniemau thumbnail

😲

Suits me Fine.....I love apu  all pareshaan...brings out the best acting in him....And yeah out with that stress ball as well!! πŸ˜‰

Nahi nahi.. he will not always be hairan pareshan.. Ammu is not going to go with Varun so he's happy.. Rohini will jalofy so he'll be super happy,  the only time he'll be pareshaan is when Raunak will start hitting on him.. see Dr is not used to being  line marofied in RKB na.. πŸ˜†
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😲

😳 SIGH!!!
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

Nahi nahi.. he will not always be hairan pareshan.. Ammu is not going to go with Varun so he's happy.. Rohini will jalofy so he'll be super happy,  the only time he'll be pareshaan is when Raunak will start hitting on him.. see Dr is not used to being  line marofied in RKB na.. πŸ˜†

nahiin Nahiin Think negative.....
What if varun decides to stay back now that she wont come to america with him.......pareshaani for shekhar..
What if rohini is more interested in Raunak ji's designer's clothers than Her interest in shekhar...more pareshaani for shekhar...
And lastly Raunak ji by buying the house will be the next saviour taking away the esteemed position from shekhar....more pareshaani....
Aur haan....raunank ji  has surely not come back to impress roshan ammu...sooo more pareshaani!

Bas pareshaani and more pareshanni.......Shekhar very pareshaanofied....sharmii very happy !!hehehe
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What if varun decides to stay back now that she wont come to america with him.......pareshaani for shekhar..
What if rohini is more interested in Raunak ji's designer's clothers than Her interest in shekhar...more pareshaani for shekhar...
And lastly Raunak ji by buying the house will be the next saviour taking away the esteemed position from shekhar....more pareshaani....
Aur haan....raunank ji  has surely not come back to impress roshan ammu...sooo more pareshaani!

Bas pareshaani and more pareshanni.......Shekhar very pareshaanofied....sharmii very happy !!hehehe

🀣
nisha25879 thumbnail

πŸ˜†
I liked today's episode...Shekhar was rocking ..he is already showing signs of pareshaani..
i totally agree with u Sharmii...Apu's best piece of acting comes out when is bombarded with pareshaani's from all directions...he has even started looking handsome with pareshaani around...i am sure he'll be rocking in coming month's episodes...i too love to see him in pareshaani..he starts looking more handsome and gives the best act ever...i feel his scenes were too good in today's episodes..πŸ‘πŸ‘

minniemau thumbnail

πŸ˜† Bichara Shekhar.. you have made him totally mad in this picture! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I agree with you his hairan pareshan acting is super though! May be he'll become a little hot tempered like DPS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Wow return of troubled Sheru! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣