WITH Kyunki’s wrap up my AUF WIEDERSEHEN from IF

muscleprotein thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello one and all,

To the delight of quite a few , me Muscleprotein with my ever faithful Pea brain would like to bid adieu from I-F

Although Kyunki and I-F were an escapist route and CnS became my heart beat, with Kyunki closing shop I do not find anything compelling for me to continue staying on- at the dumbed and dumbing  down I-F any longer!!😡

Two places where I was slightly more active other than Kyunki, The GA's-- have turned out to be primarily feel good posts for the owner.  The Debate Mansion in this new revamp -- buried!! The new format like Kyunki's 3rd generation leap was a rushed affair!!

I realise I am a teeny weenie drop in this mighty and vast  ocean of I-F but nevertheless just voicing out my thoughts! It has become quite boring,  very impersonal and has lost its charisma!!!

On the other hand giving I-F its dues I have no qualms in admitting that I made some very dear friends, with whom I shall continue to be in touch !!

Today I  would  like to proclaim to the world and  share with all an Honest confession:

I was never a diehard fan of Tanya, yes liked Rakshanda , and would have continued to live whether she was in Kyunki or not!

However seeing the passion some members had on KN turned me into a supposedly Tanya fan, if not for anything but to tease them endlessly

And as luck would have had it the portrayal of Nandini and Karan in the past few months gave me sufficient ammunition to do the needful!!

I am conscious of the fact that I drove many a KN fan to their wits end I am fully aware that my posts on K and N caused a lot of grief to their fans !! SORRY GUYS!!! 😊   

As for the DT ranging from Brightness to Darkness  I recognise being  the Clever Instigator who could not be caught, despite being reported dime a dozen every minute!! !!  

My posts ensured they were on HIGH alert all the time!!PZ, desigirl--  you guys were all  A1 !!! YOU are the best!!!👏⭐️😃
BY the way guys I have never been issued a WL, 

if any of you were curious to know!!

Bye, take care and Hasta Manana till we meet again!!  

let me finish with this lovely song from Sound of music

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HECJLH4onZk Edited by muscleprotein - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushluv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u leaving muscle di😭

dont leave us na

how can u do that ha and that to us

i m not happy with ur decision
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stay in touch.Wanna leave IF,u do it esy...u wanna leave me...can never have it easy.will follow u to the earth's crux and beyond😆😆
Across the gateway of ur IF existence u wrote
No thoroughfare
I will come laughin by and say
I enter everywhere.
Cos me rooh
And rooh dont rohs.😆
muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajkin

Stay in touch.Wanna leave IF,u do it esy...u wanna leave me...can never have it easy.will follow u to the earth's crux and beyond😆😆
Across the gateway of ur IF existence u wrote
No thoroughfare
I will come laughin by and say
I enter everywhere.
Cos me rooh
And rooh dont rohs.😆

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!! YOu around over to CnS!!!
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[

Today I  would  like to proclaim to the world and  share with all an Honest confession:

I was never a diehard fan of Tanya - 🤣 As if anyone thought that you were a fan😆😉

yes liked Rakshanda , and would have continued to live whether she was in Kyunki or not!  - Gosh Lata, this is hillarious😆
BY the way guys I have never been issued a WL,  - 😲 How did you escape ? [/QUOTE]

I will also be writing my goodbye post here soon.....
muscleprotein thumbnail
@ ritu:
in addition to not being tanya fan, hardly watched Kyunki too , except may be over the past couple of months
🤣
Lata ben u leaving us 😭 WILL MISS U 🤗and this forum with Kyunki closing shop and all 😭
muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wazupp

Lata ben u leaving us 😭 WILL MISS U 🤗and this forum with Kyunki closing shop and all 😭

gee thanks!!
but since i am active just here, no point in continuing is there??
Are some quarters not celebrating??😛😆

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lata!  😲.  Dont leave.  I wont call you idiot.  Promise 😆😆😆

muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Lata!  😲.  Dont leave.  I wont call you idiot.  Promise 😆😆😆

are you planning to stay on!!! 😆
Idiot ?? i I thought you have to call me many more names Neha!!
Idiot is praise here !!😆