FF-~-KAHANI KASTURI KI-~-[COMPLETED]

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys.....I really hope that you appreciate this....though I'm not a good writer

It's after RoKa's union....when kabab mein haddi banta hai Raunak

Kasturi and Robbie are in their room when suddenly door bell rings....ting tong

Kasturi: Sir, mein jaakar darwaza kholti hoon....pata nahin kaun aayaa hai iss waqt...
Robbie: Haan Kasturi jaao, par jaldi aanaa
Kasturi: Ok Sir, mein jaldi aaoungi

Kasturi goes and opens the door when suddenly she sees Raunak standing with his scary look. Kasturi is stunned and doesn't know what to do....

Raunak: Kyun Kasturi?? hmmmm.....apne naye pati ke saath jaakar apne purane pati dev ko bhool gayi
Kasturi: Kyun aaye hai aap yahan Raunak? Kyun meri zindagi mein aaye hai aap??? Kyun????

Robbie calls Kasturi and asks her to come fast but Kasturi is speechless and she cannot say anything....Robbie gets immensely tensed and comes down and he sees Raunak and Kasturi standing. Kasturi is in tears and Raunak sees Robbie and deliberately hugs Kasturi. Robbie sees all this and.....????
What happens next?? Someone continue this story...hope you like this......
Edited by jazz rocks - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutykoo20 thumbnail
oe hoe mehak u started ff
uff again raunak between roka
get rid of him he is not gud boy mehak
gud part
update soon
ArjaAddict thumbnail
ok let's continue this game evryone will paticipate plssssss.......each one will write half of the story n leave it for others....but remeber one thing pls roka shuld unite at last......OK???????pls participate......its my chance:

Wen robbie sees kasturi and raunak hugging his heart breaks n he goes near dem n he luks into kasturi's eyes kasturi also luks in his eyes n both r crying.......kasturi is thinking dat y kismath is not allowing me n robbie sir to be together.......robbie is blank nothing cums to his mind......he just walk away n kasturi goes to his room n tries to tell him dat raunak is evil but he dont listen......robbie tells to her to go wid raunak.......kasturi is herat brokn....she is crying....

now some one continue.....
cutykoo20 thumbnail
kas: plz sir meri baat to sonain

ro:plz ka main abhi kuch sunne ki position main nai hoon

ka:tu aap hi batain main kia karon

he wsa crying badly

ro: main tum kia bataon meri bhi condition tumhre jaisi hai

she goes dishearted...............

plz continue
ok guys....I'm waiting.....someone continue the rest of the story coz when I started that, I didn't presume an end to that. So, I don't know what will happen but eager to know....someone now continues.
I opened this ff to make it a way to keep our Kasturi forum active. So, I hope that you guys coorperate and our Kasturi forum always remains to the hitlist!!!!!!
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved..
*edited*--

wow!amita the first part was well written...will post again if i get an idea...😊
Edited by shanu333 - 15 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she got disheartened & left da room
  Next morning Raunak+Robbie both r on the breakfast table.Kasturi is not dere
Devika:(to nandu kaka)Kasturi kaha hai?
Nandu:woh apney kamrey se ab tak baahir nhe nikle hai...
Nandini:Mein dekhti ho.
Nandini goes to Kasturi's room
Comes back & says in a worried tone
Nandini:(to everyone on the table)kasturi ko saqt fever hai aur woh behosh pari hai.
Robbie was the first one to leave his seat & rushed into Kasturi's room
ro goes 2 kas room and checks her up and finds she is having fever
::::::::::ro takes care of kas
apne haath se khana khilata hai robby kasturi ko and kasturi ki eyes main paani aa jaata hai and robby haath se aasuon ko pochta hai and dono doop jaate hai ek doje ki eyes main
then raunak enters room and tells robby 2 get out but robby argues and says that no 1 can cum between ro and kas and tells raunak to get out
 and roka hug
kas::::::::::::::::::::sirrrrrrrrrr
robby::::::::::::::::::haan kasturi apne aap se zyada believe i do on u
i luv u
kas:::::::::i luv u 22222222
well.....i continue the rest.....then even u guys must participate...please....we've got to keep this forum active by opening loads of interesting topics😛

Raunak is outside the room watching that romantic scene and says to himself (weird background music included)

Raunak: Yeh Robbie aur Kasturi....ouffff!!!! mauka milte hi shuru ho jaate hai!!!

Kasturi is inside with Robbie and she talks to him

Kasturi: Sir, aap mujhpar yakeen karte hai to phir abto aap samjho ke Raunak humare zindagi barbaad karne aaye hai...

Robbie: Haan Kasturi....mein jaanta hoon..lekin mein kya karoon!!!! Tumhi bataao!

Kasturi sees Raunak...she enacts....winks at Robbie to make him sure that they are just enacting for Raunak to feel that Kasturi now hates Robbie....and so that they can push Raunak to surrender to the police....he can be punished for his bad deeds....

Kasturi: Aap jayiye yahan se....meine kaha ke aap chalejayiye!
Robbie: Thik hai!

Robbie leaves the room and Raunak looks at him with pity. He enters the room

Raunak: Kasturi, yeh kya tha??!!! Tum Robbie se....
Kasturi: Haan Raunak. Mein to sirf aapse pyaar karti hoon. Robbie Sabbarwal se shaadi meine aapka badlaa lene ke liye kiya tha...
Raunak: Accha!!! Wah wah Kasturi!! To thik hai....agar tum mujhse pyaar karti ho, to chalo....ek ghante mein mandir chalte hai....wahan shaadi kar lete hai....

Kasturi is shocked....background music fades....Kasturi turns pale....

Raunak: Kya hua Kasturi?? Mera idea pasand nahin aaya kya?? Bolo....shaadi karogi na tum mujhse....woh bhi Robbie ke aankhon ke samne.....Mein jaanta hoon, tum natak kar rahi ho....lekin agar tumhe Robbie zinda chahiye...to tumhe mujhse shaadi karni hogi....unki aankhon ke samne......

What do you guys think??? Will Kasturi agree to marry Raunak in return of Robbie's life?? Hey guys...someone continues......
Edited by jazz rocks - 15 years ago
cutykoo20 thumbnail
kasturi is all shocked

raunak takes her to shop her wedding dress

ka: mujhe kuch nai lena

ra: are aj to hamari shadi hai aur tum ye keh rahi ho

ka shops wid bad heart

ra bought srai for her
ra: ye tum per achchi lage gi

both comes back to house she finds for robbie but ro is nit at home.

continue..............