30th Oct Written Updt:Ragini plays Jua

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Jyoti for the update.
Shekhar does give a cheque to Radha , loan which he had taken for his needy patients😳   
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No Mona.....what a disappointment!  Darn TnD!😡
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This episode feels like a disconnect after yesterday! 😕 I thought Mona walked into Roshan Villa yesterday.. phir gayee kahan?? 😉😆 I was waiting for a Shekhar-Mona face 2 face today! 😕 😕
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WHaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????? No Mona?????? What happened to the Mona- Shekhar milan???? 😭😭 Thanks for the update JO 😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was odd episode where did new entry disappear i was hoping to see apu finally acting when mona singh came as for now he is playing self only na..he better start doing acting when mona enters...it was disaapointment todays episode but i must admit ke ragini looked just wow in todays episode i felt as if todays episode was to be shown yesterday and rohini one today i am sure channel walas messed it up hehe
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rekha30272

Thanks Jyoti for the update.

Shekhar does give a cheque to Radha , loan which he had taken for his needy patients😳   

Haii Raam,...Rekha I don't know why do I always forget to Update Apu's part only😡😆😕...

Yes Shekhar do give a cheque to Radha for Roshan-Villa saving mission and tells her that he had taken Loan from the clinic for the needy people but now handing it over for this cause on which Radha takes it and tells him that they will return the money back to him soon😳,...this happens in the second part when Shekhar and Radha hv a small chat😛...

Shekhar looked hot in White shirt today😳

And even I feel the episode looked very disconnected😕,..but also I feel yesterday's episode was shown like a glance to the future storyline...😉...Mayb because of the ongoing producers strike,they din't hv any bank episodes and so thay were forced to show that episode yesterday😕...In fact look at other serials...this whole week..most of the serials r going on showing repeats thanks to the strike😡..that way RKB fans r lucky😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O soo this was like a filler episode !! I hope next week Mona is shown !! Now they better give a turning point to this Roshan villa  scam !!! I am soo tired of this drag !! They showed Mona and was just soo excited that she will knock @ the door today !!!
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyo. I am very shocked to hear that Ragini played Jua!!😲By the way, I was looking forward to Mona's entry, but surprisingly that didn't happen. I wonder why. Hope she makes her entry asap.😛
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jo ............

Gini looked glam today ............
Radha refuses to touch jua money ......... I expected as much ..........

No Rudi today ...............
Missed Mona-Shekar face-off ................