Beauty and The Beast...AK

MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
this is just a random halloween story i wrote in school and then twisted it into an AK story hehe... its a supernatural love story.. hope you like it.. in thsi story all teh monsters are living in the human world like normal people except on halloween day they get to get out.. and the humans have accepted these monstes/beasts but still fear them... some more than the other,.

Part One

Halloween, Thanksgiving and Valentine's, the three most stupid, idiotic holidays celebrated. Ok Thanksgiving is understandable but Valentine's and Halloween? what the heck? i mean you have all these people act like idiots and dress up and go to parties and bleah. its all so dumb.

" Kripa?"  I was interrupted by the voice. i looked up to see an absolutely gorgeous guy staring down at me. i frowned at him and pushed my glasses.

" err... do i know you?" i asked. dang he looked sexy with his hair hanging on his forehead. his shirt sticking to his body showing his abs.... and that small pair of glasses gave him a mysterious yet sexy touch. DANG! what the heck am i saying? SEXY?! until five minutes ago i didnt even knwo what the heck sexy meant!

" i do not believe you do." he replied on his baritone voice. dang he had sexy voice too...ugh gotta stoppppppp!

" welll....???" i looked at him expectantly. there was no sun today so it helped me look up and not squint my eyes. just putting it out there... he has blue eyes and awesome fluffy and shiny hair. =]]

" i just wanted to let you know.... " he gave a scary yet awesome smirk and softly licked his teeth...yes LICKED his teeth... "... that you are marked...." he leaned closer to me and whispered.. " .. as my bloodmate..."

WAIT WHAT?!!!! HIS BLOODMATE?! that means... **** HE'S A FREAKING VAMPIRE!

i opened my mouth to scream but  he placed his hand over mmy mouth while i looked at him with wode eyes.

" i am not what you think i am... " he whispered... " i am not a normal vampire... dont be scared, i wont bite you." he let go and slowly walked away. he turned back to look at my astonished face and gave a lopesided smile. he mouthed something i recognized as " i love you..." but that couldn't be. then he blew a kiss at me but all i could do was stare at him walking away.

then my brain registered everything and i started hyperventilating. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!! momm will sooooooo kill me when she finds out i am DEAD!!! well technically she cant kill me if he turns me into a vampire... i will be immortal buuuut OH ****ing GOD! HELP MEEEEEEEE!!

" YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!!!" abby screamed as i told her about the marked-as-a-suuper-hot-guy's-bloodmate.  " ask him to get someone to mark me as well! this is soooo unfair! you are scared of THEM while i ahve been wanting to become a vampire since like 2nd gradeee! SOOOO FREAKIN UNFAIR!"

" concentrate will ya?!" i snapped at her. " they give you two days TWO DAYS to get ready for imprintment. how the heck am i supposed to be ready in TWOO DAYS??! you know mom, you know nikhil, they will NEVER let me leave teh house which means those vampire dudes will have tpo break in and maybe kill them to get to me so i cant tell them but its so freakin unfair! WHY ME?!"

" ugh what do you want?" i snapped at the vampire dude. " you just randomly show up out of nowhere and give me a TWO DAYS notice that i have been marked as your bloodmate... and now you want me to go ona date with you?"

" wait... two days notice?" he aked surprised.. " what are you talking about? i never said such a thing."

" but..when you mark someone, doesn;t it give the person two days to prepare and on the third day she/he is turned into a vampire?" i asked confused.

OMG! HIS LAUGH IS LIKE A MUSIC! SO DEEP AND AWESOME AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE DROWNING INTO IT! <= just had to put it out there..

yea so he laughed. " i told you before, i am not your usual vampire." he smiled and came close to me....cloooose enough to make me feel all hot and bothered and flushed and breath unevenly. he cupped my face and made me look into his eyes. " i can wait a lifetime if you want me to wait for you." he whispered huskily. " i dont think i can force you into anything or deny anything you want... so its your choice."

" so i can say no?" i asked...very bothered and concious about his closeness. I mean excuse me for being virgin and not even have had her first kiss yet in 17 year of my life!

he nodded softly. " i have waited a century for you... a few more decades wont be so bad. " he shrugged but he was still holding me close. 

" open your mouth.." i said shakily.

" ????" he looked at me confused.

" i want to see your fangs." i replied. he smiled and slowly opened his mouth. Hidden under those awesome strong lips were a pair of sharp fangs. i slowly leaned in and touched one while he hissed bt didnt close his mouth again. i caressed it lightly and then flushed at my thought. it was a strange feeling but i wanted him to dig those fangs into my neck. i closed my eyes pulled my hand back to myself and shocking both him and myself i hugged him. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

ummm please comment.... its not supposed to be be scary or anything its just a simple AK story for halloween... the next part will be up on friday AKA halloween.. =]]]

Abhilasha =]]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet honey thumbnail
hehy....grt concepptttt...loving it...nyc part....cont soooon
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh lala! I LIKE !! Man i was looking for a thriller, and voila!

Pm me the next part darlin!!

-Natasha
Kiran_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 update  👏
Love the concept its unique
And vampire stories are my favourite they rock  😉
Kripa is sooo naive
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooooooooooooooon
Edited by Kiran_1 - 15 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwww tht was funnyyyyyyyy ff plzzzzz contuied soon
eternal thumbnail
abhiiiiiii!!! this is sick dude
please post the next part soon
can't wait to read
its crazy addicting!!!

sukhi :)
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome vampires rock!!!
do cont soon
and wat does he mean by he is not the usual vampire?
and kripa is more shocked at the imprintment then on the fact that vamps exist...wonder why?
anyways cant wait for tomorrow
PM me if you can

love
tanu
komal1 thumbnail
bring it on girl it is awsome love it  lov it lov it ................ u  rock
MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanasha1993

awesome vampires rock!!!

do cont soon
and wat does he mean by he is not the usual vampire?
and kripa is more shocked at the imprintment then on the fact that vamps exist...wonder why?
anyways cant wait for tomorrow
PM me if you can

love
tanu

she is more shocked on the imprintment because in THIS world. vampires do exist and she knows what vampires do and she has lived with them but still is human and is kind of scared of them... i wrote that on top... =]]]

and thankyou!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab start
waitin for ur next part