Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanyogeeta1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I think I want them to comeback wid a new partner but as long as they r under the Sagar camp nothing like that is going to happen.

shona_sweet thumbnail
koi kuch bhi kahe........................mujhe koi fark nahi padta.....................mere liye rt or mc ka pair hi best tha hai or rahega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................i want 2 c dem together in present as well as future also......... God may bless this jodi Edited by shona_sweet - 15 years ago
lakshmim_84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: universe_megha

no matter how loved RT-MC pair is.. the truth is that Rajat is an actor.. and he is not here for one or two serials.. he is here in the industry for a long time to come. So he needs to (absolutely essential in my opinion) to prove it to the world that he can create magic with any girl.

Even if this Rajat-Mugdha pair rocked (in the opinion of many fans but not mine) i really dont think it is viable for any of them, be it RT or MC, to work with each other in thier third consecutive project. Yes, that new girl will be bashed up by some ppl.. but that doesn't end the world. That new jodi can also have its fans!! 😉 So what if it'll be hard for many ppl to accept RT with a new girl in his next project.. it'll be harder for everyone if they come together the third time.

I, personally, want Rajat to act opposite some other talented girl now.. someone who can match up to his acting skills.. and also looks younger to him.. and compatible to his looks! 😊

and for me.. there shud be only one girl opposite him.. no love triangles.. or quadrilaterals! 😉

exactly megha, thats what even i want to say.......... i want to see rt with some other girl.cos
1)it will be a change........... i have heard that rajat is doing another costume drama again......so i feel, again it will be horse riding and sword fight n all.. these things we have seen in prc and again in DV....... n now again if his onscreen  love interest is mugdha, we will not get any new scenes....... Just like int he starting of DV, people said,that with veer-shera, it is the same, eyelock, girna, pakadna, giving hand, falling on each other. similarly, now again we might feel, its the same scenes of PRC n DV. BUt ya, if sagars can provide new scenes for both of them, it might work..but then will they.is the question.
2)Rajat is a superb actor.he has to show that he can create magic with any other girl too....... we all know he can.but then how will he prove, if he is not given a chance to act with other girls........ So atleast,t his next show it shld be different pair so that viewers get a change.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i dunno wat 2 say i 2 luv rt mc pair a lotn will alys do,thy hve been fabolous as prc sanyo n veershera  bt thn i feel thy both ned 2 xperiment 2,otherwise tis will act as a limitaion 2 their carreer,prc n dv had almost the same thg common frm hrse ridg,swordfightg,khazankhoh,gurugul,almost everythg n again rt in  a periodical drama???i ned 2 luk both of thm in a differnet avaatr n thy ned 2 switch  2 diffcostars!both r terrific actors n will do justice 2 any role given!!
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think now Mugdha should be paired with some other guy

sweet_shona thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a silent reader of this forum. From the begining, I have read all your comments. So I am not new here as I also replied in some post too. Back to the point, As some of you think RT MC has not come together again..!!! but hello, want to remind you that this is the one of the  favorite jodi(best) as per SBS. Why cant they work together again? Hiten-Gauri are real life couple, but still they have worked together in many serials. And everytime their jodi got so much popularity. Then why cant RT MC come together again?
And those who are considering themselves as RTs fan.. I hv never seen them to supporting RT.. then how come they suddenly become so worried for RT?
whenever someone post something about RT MC JODI..some mebers suddenly pop up..!!! I have never seen them to participating in any other post..!!!why?
If RT work with other girl, then is it ok to see girna, pakadna, scenes?
And if it comes to experiment, then for your kind information, he is just a 15 years old kid, he has lots of time for such experiments!!! n he doesnt need to prove anything. whenever he will do something, he will be success. no doubt for that.
So please dont drag RTs capability..
If he will do another periodic drama then again it will be a one of the HIT show,he will be the ONLY hero this time..!!!
RT MC Rocks..!!!! their jodi ws hit, is hit... n will always be remain hit..
they shud come together again..

Rash2cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shona

I am a silent reader of this forum. From the begining, I have read all your comments. So I am not new here as I also replied in some post too. Back to the point, As some of you think RT MC has not come together again..!!! but hello, want to remind you that this is the one of the  favorite jodi(best) as per SBS. Why cant they work together again? Hiten-Gauri are real life couple, but still they have worked together in many serials. And everytime their jodi got so much popularity. Then why cant RT MC come together again?
And those who are considering themselves as RTs fan.. I hv never seen them to supporting RT.. then how come they suddenly become so worried for RT?
whenever someone post something about RT MC JODI..some mebers suddenly pop up..!!! I have never seen them to participating in any other post..!!!why?
If RT work with other girl, then is it ok to see girna, pakadna, scenes?
And if it comes to experiment, then for your kind information, he is just a 15 years old kid, he has lots of time for such experiments!!! n he doesnt need to prove anything. whenever he will do something, he will be success. no doubt for that.
So please dont drag RTs capability..
If he will do another periodic drama then again it will be a one of the HIT show,he will be the ONLY hero this time..!!!
RT MC Rocks..!!!! their jodi ws hit, is hit... n will always be remain hit..
they shud come together again..

aw shona u said it all🤗
muahhhhhhhhhhhh🤗

east or west RT is d best
Edited by Rash2cool - 15 years ago
lemoncola thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well,  i think many of u are thinking taht mugs is not so much talneted like rajaat but i dont think so....😔..both have same talent..and rajat has to be in the industry for long time it doesnt mean..that he has to come wid a new girl to be in the industry..cozz in dv they never sho the jodi so how can we comment that their magic doesnt work..and i think for any jodi luv stroy are the best not the brother story to create magic and atlast its depend on the role..whether that character suite which actor...and lastly i juts want to say mostly members using rajat as a weapon to say against mugs cozz they dotn like mugs for such useless reaosn please..be practical...and be professional😛..i am wid all rt-mc fans..

pp_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
of course together😳

Edited by pp_23 - 15 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nehamehra

see pizza ke saath lassi kya koi pee sakta hai!!

ya phir!!!
cocktail party mei kya milk shake chalega???

ha ha ha!!

ha ha ha😆
plzzz rajat aur mugdha saath aa jao😭