Kumar Sanu or Lata Mangeshkar? Who's better?

best_guy thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Listen to this song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EIvsPUpfec

To me, Kumar Sanu's voice sounds better than Lata. I think his voice is better.

Better singer: Well, both are good in their own ways. Lata sings more classically while Kumar Sanu sings more like Kishore Kumar's style. I think Kumar Sanu still rocks.

Kumar Sanu is better. 😊

(I know some of you are probably going to disagree, but we just say Lata/Rafi are the best to give respect.)
Edited by best_guy - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khtronkakhilari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: best_guy

Listen to this song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EIvsPUpfec

To me, Kumar Sanu's voice sounds better than Lata. I think his voice is better.

Better singer: Well, both are good in their own ways. Lata sings more classically while Kumar Sanu sings more like Kishore Kumar's style. I think Kumar Sanu still rocks.

Kumar Sanu is better. 😊

(I know some of you are probably going to disagree, but we just say Lata/Rafi are the best to give respect.)

Kahan Lataji aur kahan Kumar Sanu - he is very good but there is no comparison.

best_guy thumbnail
Kumar Sanu's voice is soft and deep and mature.
best_guy thumbnail

Kahan Lataji aur kahan Kumar Sanu - he is very good but there is no comparison.

Did you listen to the song? Or you are just saying what people think?

and people also say "Kumar Sanu is a legend" Now what does a legend mean?
trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀒😑😲

Kahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu Teli!(I sincerely hope that readers of this post construe whom i 'am alluding Raja bhoj & Gangu Teli to, lest they think it is the otherway aroundπŸ˜† )

Lataji has sung this song when she was about 64 yrs and sounds like young girl & still going great. Kumar "Nasal" Sanu is nowhere to be seen nowadays & ppl are already started calling this Kishore copycat as "legend".  Only "jab koi baat bigad Jaaye" & "Ek ladki ko dekha to"(because of RDB) sung by Sanu da appeal to me.

This ordinary song has nothing special in terms of lyrics or compostion to deserve any special interest or attention.

And finally we say Lata & Rafi are the best not just because of respect but because they are THE BEST. Need i say more?
best_guy thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishanku3

🀒😑😲

Kahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu Teli!(I sincerely hope that readers of this post construe whom i 'am alluding Raja bhoj & Gangu Teli to, lest they think it is the otherway aroundπŸ˜† )

Lataji has sung this song when she was about 64 yrs and sounds like young girl & still going great. Kumar "Nasal" Sanu is nowhere to be seen nowadays & ppl are already started calling this Kishore copycat as "legend".  Only "jab koi baat bigad Jaaye" & "Ek ladki ko dekha to"(because of RDB) sung by Sanu da appeal to me.

This ordinary song has nothing special in terms of lyrics or compostion to deserve any special interest or attention.

And finally we say Lata & Rafi are the best not just because of respect but because they are THE BEST. Need i say more?

Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan are better than Lata. Their voice is definitely better too. Udit Narayan is classically trained too.

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think you have even listened to rafi saahab singing.. rafi can tear sanu apart in any type of song except exceedingly nasal songs...
As far as rafi is concerned, i will say 1 thing:
i have not seen god, but i have heard him.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if you hear o sajna by lata you ppl would laugh at this topic.
Khtronkakhilari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldblackjoe

if you hear o sajna by lata you ppl would laugh at this topic.

Sir koi comparison hi nahin - it's an insult to those legends.
trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: best_guy

Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan are better than Lata. Their voice is definitely better too. Udit Narayan is classically trained too.

πŸ˜†

Arre best_guy saab, I say Lataji is like the sun, KS & UN are like candles and u say candle is brighter than the sun.

πŸ˜†