shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyy guyss😳

Hope you all are doingg welll😳
Here's today'ss updateee, enjoyy!
Love: Shaz

October 28th Update

The karva chauth rituals begin and Mahi misses Shabd's presence. The men make the ladies drink water to break their fast and Mahi stares upwards, deep in thought.

Jeet grabs Soni's hand and slowly takes the thali from her, not leaving her gaze. He lets go and turns around while Soni walks away. She looks back at his turned back as he goes from there.

Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam plays in the back as Soni, Mahi and Jeet are shown deep in thought. Mahi sadly remembers the good times she and Shabd had shared. Jeet tries to confront Soni but she walks away smiling.  Jeet again grabs her hand but takes it away hesitantly, but is reassured when Soni takes hold of his hand and smiles.

Soni tells Mahi that Shabd will probably come the next day and insists that she eat. Tayi and Tayaji feed Mahi and Jeet tells Soni he will go get something for her to eat. Suddenly a pole falls and Jeet falls down. Soni  and Khurana ask if he is ok and Jeet tells them that he is but Durga is disturbed by the whole ordeal.

Khurana and Jeet try to convince Durga that it is not Soni's fault but Duga pays no heed, accusing Soni's kismat of taking away her family and Veer. Jeet tells his mother to change her way of thinking or else nobody in this house will be able to live in peace. He tells her that he doesnt want to hear anything against Soni as he knows she has no hand in what has been happening to him and leaves from there with Soni. Durga is upset that Jeet had spoken to her in this tone but blames Soni.

A room with Soni's name written all over the walls is shown. Pictures of Soni are stuck on the walls with scratches and crosses all over them. A lady in a shawl walks in and stares at one of the photos. She throws away her shawl and Cherry is revealed. Cherry says that Soni has been a problem for her and she has been trying to get rid of her for so long but now she will succeed. She reveals that everything that has been happening with Jeet is not because of Soni but in fact, is all part of a game she is playing. She tells Jeet's picture that he was hers and always will be hers.

Precap: Durga goes to talk to Buaji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi girl thumbnail
I hate Durga and I hate Cherry!!!!!
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

Not again this story of Cherry...I really hate it
Please show us some happy scenes of Shabd - Mahi and Jeet - Soni.

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
AGGHH
I really really really hate Durga and Cherry
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so buaji and cherry are together???😕
lilsprite thumbnail
Umm I don't get it - why doesn't Cherry just go live happily with Parmeet? I lost track of the show - I thought they were in jail together or something... she must be insane - how many men does she want??
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good show and update.Thanks so much

curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gracias

ewww cherry's back
brownies thumbnail
Gosh, wheres Angad?! LOL thats all Im worried about. THis whole Cherry thing is nonsense and i cant believe that Durga is acting this way again! Ugh.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ewww i hate that cherry. i think the creatives couldnt think of a better jeeni storyline