jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when is the rangoli scene between shekar and rohini?
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sara1001

when is the rangoli scene between shekar and rohini?

I m soo sorry Saraa😳...I was in a real hurry so forgot to update that part..now if I edit my post then it will become unsticky again

So here the update of that small part😳

Rohini was lighting diyas and drawing rangoli near the door when Shekhar arrives there wearing the same purple T.Shirt which Rohini had gifted her😳;Rohini is stunned to see Shekhar in that T.Shirt and she tells him that he looks quite different and good too on which Shekhar gives a broad smile to her😃and tells her that he learnt from her only to give happiness to others by making them happy😳..

This was the only part which I missed in my update...sorry again😭
Sara1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks jyothi.. out of curiosity i asked the questions. sorry if i hurt. U guys r doing great job👏 by updating and uploading the videos thanks you very much.😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m soo sorry Saraa😳...I was in a real hurry so forgot to update that part..now if I edit my post then it will become unsticky again

So here the update of that small part😳

Rohini was lighting diyas and drawing rangoli near the door when Shekhar arrives there wearing the same purple T.Shirt which Rohini had gifted her😳;Rohini is stunned to see Shekhar in that T.Shirt and she tells him that he looks quite different and good too on which Shekhar gives a broad smile to her😃and tells her that he learnt from her only to give happiness to others by making them happy😳..

This was the only part which I missed in my update...sorry again😭

Thanks Jyoti for updating this part, I read your update thrice just to reconfirm why that T-shirt part  was not shown by TD  . So sweet of you.😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Frankly , I find time to see only Shekhar on this Show, but today for the first time Adi is growing on me, so sweet of him to do this for ruchi 😳
Hat s off to Adi  

The romantic tunes of Shekhar-Rohini and Gini-Nikhil were swapped 😆
Edited by rekha30272 - 15 years ago
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha30272

Frankly , I find time to see only Shekhar on this Show, but today for the first time Adi is growing on me, so sweet of him to do this for ruchi 😳

Hat s off to Adi  

The romantic tunes of Shekhar-Rohini and Gini-Nikhil were swapped 😆

Yup.. I noticed that too.. 😳 All three couples were very cute today, but Adi was especially a very good bachha today! Like Jyoti said Adi is falling hard for Ruchi 😳😉

TD gave lots of hints today for the forthcoming episodes.. Rohini's fear of losing when she gets the thing she wants, Shekhar-Rohini tune for  Nik-Gini 😳, Adi's lonely life and how Ruchi is making a difference.. I didnt get one thing.. why did Ruchi gift only Ani.. is this a beginning of a love triangle?😕 I hope not!

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha30272

Thanks Jyoti for updating this part, I read your update thrice just to reconfirm why that T-shirt part  was not shown by TD  . So sweet of you.😳

Actually I was in a hurry to catch Bigg boss..so forgot about that all important part😆😳...Between this T.Shirt scene comes in the third part...😳..

And yes Adi is really growing on me these days just because of his gesture towards Ruchi...he doesn't believe in taking unecessary credits👏😳
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a million for the update Jo..........

What with Lakshmi pooja at Office / home ..... i never had time to watch TV yesterday ........

Awwww.... I guess i missed some cute RUDI scenes .........

I must watch the video now .......  c u guys later !!!!!!!!!!!
ishiistheone thumbnail
awesome scenes between all the three couples....wow satisfying episode... ADI gave a smile on ruchi's face.... hmmmm love love love...