bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
update:

pandit ask king whether he should go ahead with abhishek or not and king excuse that actually they order golden statue but it was not ready that's why they put this statue here temporary as soon as golden statue will be ready they will keep that real statue in stead of this one and give permission to pandit to go ahead with abhishek

after abhishek king ask permission from amma and dadi take rani to their paalce rani start crying she hug to dadi ....dadi advice her to give care adn love to all in her inlaw's family the way she used to give love to her own mom and all
rani than cry hugging amma and amma tell her that all girl has to leave her house and has to go her husband's house...than suddenly rani rememebr that munna is missing so she look for him .munna sitting gloomy near pond and rani go to her and pacify him and yudi aslo tell him that he is now elder in his family so he has to be strong and have to take are of his family and he can come to palce anytime to meet rani and his dost so munna is happy and munna give gift to yura when yudi open it it is statue of raja and rani they all are happy

while going back t o palace in car rumi have big fight and RB tell it is all rudra's fault but rudra warn her that if anything happen to him he will not spare her either because she is also partner in his crime....RB wants to go back to her parents place till everything cool down but rudra scold her and ask her to keep quiet
             yura and all except amma and dadi and munna ...other all reach to palace and CR ask them to stop as she has to do aarti.......than few plates has been arranged containing red kum kum water and CR ask yudi to make path for rani and rani puting her leg in that water come in the house

in palace temple yura take blessing from goddess and when they are fisnish few girls come and ask yura to come with them as they have to play some games those are ritual also in those games husband and wife come near to each other....so they go with them

rumi also try to run away because they are scared of king's anger but king ask them to stop and tell them that after whatever happen in temple they have to give explanation to king and ask for all account file and tell them to call for contractor and statue maker
      CR is veryupset and try to vouch for them that rumi is innocent and they have been cheated but king retort saying whoever is culprite he will come to know by looking at account and if rumi is indeed culprit than no body could save them form his wrath Cr is shaken

all account book and aother things has been brought to king and king ask for contractor.......

in one hall some girl praise that rani is very beautiful and ask yudi to find his name from rani 's mehndi mischiviously yudi take rnai's hand in his hand and start playing with them instead of finding his name he is just running his finger on rani's hand and rani is feeling very shy but yudi has very mischiviouse smile on his face

all girl ask him to find his name ASAP and saksh also ask him to find otherwise they will loos game infront of all girls.....nikki also ask his bro to find his name and saksh look at her longingly

yudi could nto find hsi name as he is busy caressing rani's hand than finding his name and girls start counting andhe loss the game...rani immediately take back her hand and yudi is looking at her in awe.....than nikki show him his name and he is like oh i did not know that.....and smiling again mischiviously

in hall ............kng ask CR when contractor will arrive than CR inform him that they might come in morning so rumi ask permission to leave but king tell them with anger if they want to go than they can go but not inside the paalce but outside the paalce and they all are shock and king is very angry

coomment: ok epi and sorry for delay but busy with guest though i try to catch up with epi and update as soon as i got time
happy diwali to all and happy new year to all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks so much...i love the part where he plays with rani's hands...can't wait to watch it!
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Beena for the update. Today i couldnt watch it because of diwali. It wasnt late for me, as soon as i logged in the update was there. I thought of first reading the update then deciding whether i should watch or not. Looks like an ok episode. Not eager to watch.
pop77 thumbnail
Thanks Beena for update..Superfast..

Happy Diwali & Happy New Year
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Beena for the update, superfast as always 😊

Like Kirti, must admit I am not in any rush to watch it.....

Happy New Year! 😃
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
welcome you all and yes was ok epi only rumi getting scold from our king...nothing much
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rumi getting scolding was goooood & so was the look on CR's face

Watch the scene where Yudi plays with Rani's hand....really cute....😳
samirah23 thumbnail
I loved where Yudi was holding RAni's hands and RAni was getting all embarrased - I think he just wanted to hold her hands, and was so preoccupied with that, he could not find his name in her Mehndhi!