October 28: Written/Video Update

twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Tuesday October 28, 2008

Video Update thanks to Magnificent

Part 1

Today it starts off where Pronita is telling Pia-Rano to keep eye on Jigs...Pia calls Rano chamchi... they go home..  Pronita comes to Walia Mansion.. Jigs is surprised to see her and starts insulting her.. she calls her Bani ... she says everyone insulted her but she is here again.. she is insulting her but suddenly realises that the family is watching so she changes her state,ment mid way and shows her concern for the Walias and tells her to come on time..Pia is angry at Jigs for treating Pronita like that but Rano makes her understand that we have to see all this and be on Jigs side so she does not get suspicious about us.  and also Jigs has taken Bani dis identity and we have to make sure that we also give her same treatment and so we have to keep our cool.

Pronita is in Jai's room and he is angry at her. She tries to give him a towel (??) but he throws it away. She stops him from drinking and he says after two days I dont have to put up with you or this house. She is glad that he atleast spoke to her.

Its morning and Ganga wakes up and starts screaming at Rishi why he is sitting on her bed and his place is down on the floor (ahesan faramosh ladki ...😡 ) but Rishi assures her that nothing happened between them. Ganga realises that she was sleeping whole night on his shoulder, he says it was like a dream for me a very beautiful dream and now that you are up, my dream is over. Ganga thinks about it.

Part 2

The whole family is at the table having breakfast. The kids are complaining that they havent started packing.. Dadi's friends are there and they tell Adi that they are not coming with them cause Dadi has decided not to go with them. Dadi tells about the new show " Bali Umar Ko Salam" Adi and Vicky says that they have work and cannot take them. Rishi tells them that they are not going to Paris today so Adi says ok You and Ganga take Dadi for the auditions. Ganga is not happy but Rishi tells her they have the book of 1001 excuses and they will find some way out. 😆  (bechara Rishi..)

Jai comes for breakfast and says he has to go for some imp work. Jigs says I'll leave you at the door as I want to talk to you. Pronita is sad that today because of her and Jigs fight, Jai is suffering. Pia is again angry at what Jigs is done to her. Rano says we have to start with Jigs biggest weakness.

Pronita is in Jigs room and Jigs gets angry at her. Pronita says that today I found treasure here. I found Ranvirs truth.. about his frauding.. and since the family already knows her as greedy Pronita she wants to cash in at this opportunity. Jigs shouts at her but Pronita tells her that if anyone hears her calling Bani, then all the trouble she went thru for 17 yrs will be wasted. Pronita tells her that you will be amazed at what all I know and in return for my silence I want big fat sum of money. She tells Jigs that as GM, Ranvir is being doing fraud for crores of rupees. I think I should show it to Jai or Adi but nothing much will happen.  So to take a bigger revenge, I will give these papers to Income tax dept and then he will go to jail and you will not be able to migrate, etc., etc.. Jigs says how much do you wnat .. Pronita tells her that since I am Bani not Pronita, I want something small.. like the Walia Mansion keys...

Part 3

Jigs is shocked. She says are you mad.. but Pronita tells her that you have to choose between Ranvir and the keys. She says ok will give you but Pronita says that I dont have faith in you anymore so you have to decide. Jigs is about to hand her the keys when Pia-Rano come there. Pronita tells them that Jigs wants her to take care of the house. Pia taunts her that this was not part of the plan, but Jigs says she has no choice and gives the keys to Pronita. Pia-Rano tell Jigs that they are disappointed in her and walk of.. Pronita taunts her that her support is gone and so are the keys. She says that this is nothing compared to what happened to me last night. I could have used Ranvir as a pawn to play my game, but I am not like you. She says you look I will make sure that Ranvir walks on the right path and will confess to Jia. So now plan and scheme and  do what you want. and thanks for the keys..

Tomorrow

Jigs calls Ranvir and slaps him why he is doing fraud in the company and cause of him she was insulted by Pronita today. Ranvir says is this why you slapped me.. didnt you only teach me how to do all this...

Sorry the video was not working properly for me so excuse any mistakes...
Edited by twin_sisters - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the live update! =)
happy diwali!
poor rishi .. dispite being so cute ..
ganga doesn't care .. phoo 😡
clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Ganga is behaving terribly! OK, she doesn't love Rishi, but she doesn't have to yell at him for every little thing! He is her friend after all. Rishi is being really cool about everything. I LOVE him! AND he is not lyk the other Walias.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey can u send me the update as a pm please....i can't read it...for some reason....and so im tryin to copy and paste it on my word document because that is the only way i can read it...but i can't because u protected it....if u don't mind can u pm me the update when you are done?? Please....and thanks in advance
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ppoor rishi. ganga is so selfish. i hope pronita's plan doesnt fail
twin_sisters thumbnail
sent you the update.. let me know if you can read it now..😊

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hey can u send me the update as a pm please....i can't read it...for some reason....and so im tryin to copy and paste it on my word document because that is the only way i can read it...but i can't because u protected it....if u don't mind can u pm me the update when you are done?? Please....and thanks in advance

gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow so after so many months ranvir come on the light and he is gone a finish his maun vrat tommorow and talk. Good news for siddarth's fans.
Finally the man gets some lines.
geeta

Happy diwali and a happy new year to all of you.
coolgals13 thumbnail
thanx for the update...
i guess jigs got the right answer from ranvir..
HOTCHIKK thumbnail
Thank you!  Happy Diwali
punjabi girl thumbnail
Oh wow Ranvir will get line to say in the show. I guess the ornament does speak in the house. This show needs some really juicey actor to spice up the show with a better storyline. Prachi could always come back as ganga recast. I bet prachi would play a better role as ganga and she could actually act her age. Rano should be happy she got some lines to say finally. She used to stand in the back and just smile or say a one liner. Also why do I find Pia very fishy. She didn't mention pushkar and her kid did she?. I am so used to her doing bad things that I can't think of her doing something good.