Anu Malik,cute???

xanthimmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Anu Malik cute ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคขjeez,where did that come from?n he even said thankyou also๐Ÿคข
n my god i never heard such worse shayari n a lyricsts is sitting there also,aww.๐Ÿ˜•
mein shayr to nehi,i think these words were made for him.๐Ÿ˜Š
wat is  opinion u ve about his famous shayari?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All the girls were asked as to who is more handsome or cute between Hussain and Chang and they were all choosing either one of the two. When Nirali (the girl who was eliminated but brought back) was asked she said Anu Mallik.

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir's Fan

All the girls were asked as to who is more handsome or cute between Hussain and Chang and they were all choosing either one of the two. When Nirali (the girl who was eliminated but brought back) was asked she said Anu Mallik.

sometimes i feel there is something between them..๐Ÿ˜‰i know woh uski beti ki umr ki hogi...but to bring her back...anu had a solid role......u see in the ahmedabad shopping mall...we saw nirali,bhavya and the long haired guy from south...ab nirali is not so great that she should be taken around..there are other better singers....uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm daal mein kuch kala hein..๐Ÿ˜†..otherwise why on earth she would say anu malik is cute...from whichever angle i see i do not see cuteness๐Ÿ˜†
addyydda thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

that was funny...the last name i wud have xpec her 2 take...but i think it waz scripted...sum other name other than chang n hussain had 2 b taken so that they both had the same no. of votes frm the rest of da gurlz so anus name came up...
xanthimmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Amir'sFan ,thanx for answering the question๐Ÿ˜Š
@shabri,puri daal hi kali hain n nodoubt its channel.lol niether can i from any angle.
@addyydda,ya thats last person who looks cute,ee lol

er_rkoza thumbnail
[QUOTE=addyydda]๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

that was funny...the last name i wud have xpec her 2 take...but i think it waz scripted...sum other name other than chang n hussain had 2 b taken so that they both had the same no. of votes frm the rest of da gurlz so anus name came up...
I also feel the same. But why Anu for a tie breaker? Kailash far more cute, gentleman and sober.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: er_rkoza

You are right, Kailash is far more a gentleman than Anu will ever be. His compassionate nature really shone through in all his judgements yesterday. I really admire him

Arlover1 thumbnail
lolz
but i think she said that on purpose
maybe some people told her to say  that
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

eww ... eww....anu?

Sweetchick thumbnail
it was obviously scripted...funny, nonetheless

I understand her answer was the tiebreaker but why she said anu is beyond me!!!