Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Congrats Henna for being the First MOTW on RR forum. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
Hey even I was on Kasamh Se forum since Day 1. Well , here are some of my questions for you .

1] Do you watch only Zee T.V ?? What other channels you watch ??

2] If u were to wear a T-Shirt, what line would be written on it?

3] If Ignorance is bliss why do we seek knowledge?

4] Do you believe in Mr.Right??

5] Whats the best part of being 18 ?

6] What kind of movies do you like watching ?

7] If u had to work for a cause, what cause would that be?

8] Love Marriage/Arranged Mariage

9] Five things you cant live without.

10] The meaning of Henna.

Hope you will enjoy answering them πŸ˜‰
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaz81

YUP that's me and congrats dear i will be back will some evil question later MWAH whats that now three MOTW's I'm so proud !!!!!!!

Sharan XXX
PS is this show good i will catch up and let you know what i think AND dear a PM some times would be nice i know you and i are working women now BUT a PM now and again would be nice SIGH!!!!!

lol.. pink has entered the forum! πŸ˜†

this show is really good its something u would defo like and u will go fida over some of the guys (sadly no koreans for meπŸ˜­πŸ˜†)

yup im a wrking girl im actually up and down the country should be in london in a few weeks i have a meeting.. so tell me all the best places to go!

Thanks for the wishes and take ur time with the Qs.. i know what they can be like πŸ˜†
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

lol.. pink has entered the forum! πŸ˜†

this show is really good its something u would defo like and u will go fida over some of the guys (sadly no koreans for meπŸ˜­πŸ˜†)

yup im a wrking girl im actually up and down the country should be in london in a few weeks i have a meeting.. so tell me all the best places to go!

Thanks for the wishes and take ur time with the Qs.. i know what they can be like πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† HOT GUYS πŸ˜›You know me too well and as for pink it never dates LIKE me πŸ˜† and the best place in London is SOUTHALL of COURSE or even Twickenham you can come around and have a starbucks with me πŸ˜› HEHEHE πŸ˜‰ your such a joka 3 MOTW's man your a old pro at this now !!!!!
Sharan XXX
shaz81 thumbnail

My questions are and my Sweetie pie i will keep adding and checking SO move fast LOL !!!!!!

1. You have 20 to spend at a book store. What are you going to buy?
2. Would you ever want to be a  book author? Why or why not?
3. What's your favorite subject in school?
4. What do you find bad about the new IF format?
5.What do you like about the new format?
6.If you won the lottery which friends on IF would you tell first ? ( that's easy LOL)
7. Why does Mango bhaiya have such a big ego ( fell free to write a smallish SS on this question LOL)
8. When are you learning to drive you lazy thing?
9. Which is you current fave Korean drama?
10. What do you like best about me? LOL
Henna 786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Congrats Henna for being the First MOTW on RR forum. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ aww thank you
Hey even I was on Kasamh Se forum since Day 1. i see u about here and there.. pop in and have a go at the characters πŸ˜ƒ Well , here are some of my questions for you .

1] Do you watch only Zee T.V ?? What other channels you watch ?? nope, i watch Bidaai and raja ki ayagi baraat (excuse spellin) i watch KBS (korean telly)

2] If u were to wear a T-Shirt, what line would be written on it? i remember seeing something like this once: A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

3] If Ignorance is bliss why do we seek knowledge? Dunno u tell me πŸ˜†

4] Do you believe in Mr.Right?? not really.. im not one to believe in love shove 😊

5] Whats the best part of being 18 ? you can sign things and u can write a note to say u are ill for class πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

6] What kind of movies do you like watching ? Romantic comedy.. or just comedy

7] If u had to work for a cause, what cause would that be? Sightsavers.. anything to help people who can not see

8] Love Marriage/Arranged Mariage no marriage πŸ˜›

9] Five things you cant live without. Ipod, phone, laptop for materialistic things but other then that im pretty happy πŸ˜†

10] The meaning of Henna. Mehndi.. or redish colour. Boring im afraid. but its Finnish, my name comes from Finland.. thats the exciting part of it πŸ˜†

Hope you will enjoy answering them πŸ˜‰

Edited by Henna 786 - 15 years ago
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey henna

i neva knew u wer from the UK too! ur from birmingham wer my auntie and a few of my cousins live! cool!

i also live in the UK, but i live near london, and travel into london to go to uni. btw i am 19 and in my second year of uni, and it is damn hard compared to last year! i am guessin ur friend shaz81 comes from london too, as she mentioned southall and twikenham. i have been southall many times to do shopping for clothes and food and i do enjoy it a lot!

i jus wanted to ask......................:

what ethnic background do u have? (please dnt get offended on this q cos i have read otha ppl's q's and u say u watch korean telly but also watch indian serial, so how do u understand wot ppl in the serial are sayin, for both the korean and indian shows).

what are u choosin to do wen ur at uni and hav finished ur gap year? (like what course do u wanna do?)

and henna..............u so deserve this cos ur soooo active on the forum, and u always hav interestin posts which i always reply to - keep on doin a fantastic job!

:)
shaz81 thumbnail
Hurry up Henz i have a couple of task's for you as well and about 20 other questions SEE i am being nice and telling you now hurry up VARNA belan is coming out of retirement !!!!!
Henna 786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz81

My questions are and my Sweetie pie i will keep adding and checking SO move fast LOL !!!!!! sheesh.. ur nice πŸ˜†

1. You have '20 to spend at a book store. What are you going to buy? i wouldnt id take that voucher and top up my phone! πŸ˜†
2. Would you ever want to be a  book author? Why or why not? nah.. oo much hassle and deadlines to meet..
3. What's your favorite subject in school? History and english language
4. What do you find bad about the new IF format? EVERYTHING
5.What do you like about the new format? nothin 😳
6.If you won the lottery which friends on IF would you tell first ? ( that's easy LOL) Tanu, mango and u!
7. Why does Mango bhaiya have such a big ego ( fell free to write a smallish SS on this question LOL)
i think its his way of expressing and making himself feel present πŸ˜†
8. When are you learning to drive you lazy thing? im learning for the past 6 months! πŸ˜›
9. Which is you current fave Korean drama? Current.. Coffee prince but im watching love&marriage its soooooooooooooooooo good!
10. What do you like best about me? LOL Nothing πŸ˜› i like ur bubbly ways.. and ur sarcasm πŸ˜†

Henna 786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabs_89

hey henna

i neva knew u wer from the UK too! ur from birmingham wer my auntie and a few of my cousins live! cool! hey! another Brit woooot!

i also live in the UK, but i live near london, and travel into london to go to uni. btw i am 19 and in my second year of uni, and it is damn hard compared to last year! i am guessin ur friend shaz81 comes from london too, as she mentioned southall and twikenham. i have been southall many times to do shopping for clothes and food and i do enjoy it a lot!

oo.. what subject are u taking? i hope u pass and excell in the feild! πŸ˜ƒ

i jus wanted to ask......................: sure go ahead..

what ethnic background do u have? (please dnt get offended on this q cos i have read otha ppl's q's and u say u watch korean telly but also watch indian serial, so how do u understand wot ppl in the serial are sayin, for both the korean and indian shows)ahh! dnt be like that.. im not one to take to offence of anthing so feel free to ask what u like..

Well i am indian muslim.. kokni infact πŸ˜† but i started watching Korean shows a few monhs back and now that i have gotten used to the language (ive learnt a few words here and there) i watch all the shows sometimes without subs as i am too eager to know what will happen πŸ˜†

As for indian shows im not as fluent as i like but i understand the dramas cuz of the actions and shuuuuuuum that happens a few dozen times  πŸ˜†

what are u choosin to do wen ur at uni and hav finished ur gap year? (like what course do u wanna do?)

im going to go into optometry at uni after my gap year.. shud be fun *fingers crossed*

and henna..............u so deserve this cos ur soooo active on the forum, and u always hav interestin posts which i always reply to - keep on doin a fantastic job! thank u 😳

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks henna for answering my questions!!!

i am also an indian muslim, in fact i am gujji (gugerati)! LOL

well.......i am doin criminology and its quite fun but it can also be hard tho! good on u for choosin optometry (my cousins did the same!), and hav fun doin that course nxt year!

anyways..................enjoy bein member of the week!