Parivaar's End ALL discussions HERE

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey all,

I guess everyone knows by now that Parivaar is wrapping up by the midst of November. If not here is the article.

Please do not open any sort of topic regarding this, but instead just post your reviews/opinions etc. here. All other topics will be trashed.

Remember

1. No bashing a character
2. No swearing
3. Keep IF COC remembered at all times

Thanks,

PKKP Dev. Team😊
Edited by *saakshi_fan* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All I have to say is,, "Thank God" im sorry if thats rude to say, but I used to love this show, but ever since they went on a "kill the male lead" streak, I stopped watching. im glad sholk stayed, but the story is completly boring. For me at least. I am glad they are cutting the misery.
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
Yea I kinda agree too, atleast we all won't be ranting that it was a sad ending ...blah blah atleast she has a man and she's happy with him😳 thats all we need😃😉
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeahh.. but alteast this current man, shlok hasn't died. and same with swapnil.

awww i'm mainly going to miss our parivaar family!
😭
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
Dun worry lovey ..we'll keep in touch😉
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am just not able to tell wht m feeling right now...

Its quite sad, and disappointing fr me..

Just now I started to watch the show fr Shloka and now this end..bt glad tht they have made Shloka a wonderful couple to watch for.....

Finally Radha's journey will end with Nerurkars and Shlok...
sharona_bha thumbnail
Pariwaar to go off-air

Pariwaar - kartavya ki pariksha, a daily on Zee TV, will go off air in the second week of November. Falling TRPs have resulted in the show being pulled off. Another soap is expected to replace Pariwaar.

"My track was winding up so I really don't know about this. But I think the reason behind it to going off air is basically because many new shows are coming up, so probably some other show is been brought to raise the TRPs which will prove beneficial for the channel," says Neeta Shetty who plays Urvashi.
< align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 ="http://www.indya.com/commonewsbanner.htm" Border=0 width=300 scrolling=no height=250>

"But I think considering the time slot of the show (7:30pm) Pariwaar has come a long," she adds.

Sachin Sharma on the other hand remained non-commital. "I've not been formally told by the channel or the production about this, so I can't comment on this".

The show's executive producer says that it was the channel's decision to pull the plug on the show.

"It is the channel's decision. So we can't say anything about this," says Dharam.

Currently Pariwaar is the only show for Sachin as well as for the female lead Deepti Devi. So what's next for the lead pair?

While Deepti refused to comment on the show being pulled off or her future plans, Sachin says, "I am open to all! But I would love to be a part of any dance reality."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/October/News_20081025_142

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, October 25, 2008
  • MonMad thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    I will miss watching Shloka and the show.  They form a perfect onscreen couple and nothing can beat that.  Hope they get to act together in more shows.  I was hoping they would get to Sholka's family after resolving Sangham track, looks like that is not going to happen.

Hope they solve the Sangham track before going off air else the show will be coming to an abrupt end. 
    daddysgirl786 thumbnail
    i wonder if they'll go back and resolve all the stuff from radha's past
    JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    Will Shlok die in the show?? Oh no!!!!!!!!