Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Congratulations on the 35th  HC FC Everyone!!!

Daisy, Page 1 looks amazing as usual.  You always live up to all expectations.  I am amazed that no matter what you are going through personally, you don't ever let it affect this FC.  You put in so much effort to always make sure page one is brilliantly beautiful and uplifting...
Thank you, for always working so hard to live up to our expectations...though, do understand that we don't want you to sacrifice your own well-being for this...and if you ever need anything, we'll be here for you just as we're there for HC...
As for the poem you posted for HC above, what can I say?  I'm always so touched at the love and adoration you shower on HC...everything you do, everytime you talk about him, its so very genuinely Dil-Se...I could go on for ages listening to you talk about him the way you do...and everything you do for him - as I've said before, your dedication to him, is awe-inspiring...I'm just blown away.
Thank you, for all that you continue to do...

Coming to June...
What an incredibly productive, progressive month this was for Premeer...
Not to mention we saw some of HC's best scenes in June...the heights of his talent were brilliantly displayed in June, and we got to see just how skilled he is at his craft...As we'll see, he showed in June how he could shift from one emotion to the next so very flawlessly within a matter of mere seconds.  It was easy to get lost in Premeer's world in June because the performances drew the audience in to the heart and soul of everything Premeer were feeling.  Some of their most beautifully memorable scenes come from this month...

Hm...the shirtless scene...while it may be the all-time favorite scene of many of the bekhandi's here, it doesn't come close to be a favorite for me...Instead, I loved the scene that came just after that...Prem and G-Mom's talk where she confronts him about his love for Heer.  First of all, as many of you know, I'm a sucker for maa-bete scenes, and these two always manage to stir something deep within me.  This scene was brilliant...G-Mom confronted Prem about being in love with Heer, and he looked at her as if he'd been caught red-handed by her again.  Gosh this scene was just too beautiful - watching it again has instantly brought tears to my eyes...He's never been able to hide anything from his mother - so after putting up a small fight, he gives in...and he pours his heart out...
I just love how well G-Mom knows her son...the relationship these two share is so beautiful...she knows he'll never do anything to hurt his father, and by the same token, he'll give up the very essence of himself...Just loved this scene and everything about it...I could go on and on...but shouldn't here...baad mein fursat se will post all my thoughts on this scene...varna yeh post kuch zyada hi lamba ho jaayega..

Heer's mehndi scene...another where HC's emoted brilliantly and a plethra of emotions flashed across Prem's face in matter of seconds...
The best thing about this scene was his junoon though - we were finally getting to see a side of Prem we had only gotten a glimpse of before...
The dialog Daisy has penned on pg. 1 was the height of HC's performance...brilliantly executed...his eyes in the scene not only conveyed pain, but defiance and challenge as well...all directed towards his Heer...

When Prem sneaks into MMs room only to be caught by Heer, I remember being shaken to the core by the chemistry and performance...Prem was at his forceful best, his junoon getting the best of him...and Heer's words only made him angrier...hence the cap off with his last words as he trapped her against the wall..."vishwaas hai uspe, pyaar hai usse toh phir mujhse itni kareeb kyoun ho"..."Kyoun itni kareeb ho ki tumhari dhadkan mere dil tak sunai de rahi hai"....
HC performed brilliantly - the black sherwani only added to the perterbed look on his face and he delivered the first lines with so much accusation and force...and then finally softened when he spoke of her dil ki dhadkan...a beautiful, memorable scene that I will never forget.

Hehe...detective Prem...I remember we were all so elated when he finally found out the truth...his learning the truth only led to beautiful scenes where he tried to explain to Heer that MM was not right for her...loved all those scenes...Prem's frustration and anger coupled with Heer's stubborn rebuttles...made for some beautiful, memorable scenes...

The June 9th Maang Tika scene...Hehe...I couldn't help but think why was no one in that entire party paying attention to the fact that he was fixing her maang tika then.  I mean, itni badi party mein someone should have noticed na?  Only then did I realize that he was dreaming...πŸ˜† 
But the scene was so very sweet...gosh, the way he looks at her...😳

Gosh, Prem confesses his love infront of everyone...I remember writing a lamba analysis then...his voice still rings in my ears...i can still see the look on his face when he said "koi rishta nahi hai, bauji..."
These scenes were so hard to watch as we saw Heer being abused by DJ...
But I loved the scene between Prem/Preet in the rain...Loved Preet during that time - so very supportive of his PB and so adamant to make sure he would have his love...
Even the scene in the room when Prem says "samajh gaya main ki mujhe dukh hoga, toh sabse zyaada takleef tujhe hogi"....I think this was one of the best Desh scenes...HC as Prem looked so very sweet in that white kurta talking to his little brothers about how he was making the right decision...Loved it.

Prem breaks his mandalin...a scene I just saw today in Nans' VM...this one was just too heartbreaking...a brilliant performance by HC...Prem's inner dard had become so much for him to bare that he broke the mandalin that had always connected him to his dreams - his Heer...

Prem/Gayatri right before the wedding when she tells him to elope with Heer...I don't need to repeat myself in how much I love these two together on screen...as for this scene, all of you have read my Prem/G-mom "maa" wala write up, so I won't get into it here...but HC and Shama-ji both enacted the scene brilliantly...it was a heartwrenching scene where a mother did the only thing she knew to do in order to save her son from jumping head-first to his own demise...the dialogs were brilliant too, as Prem said everything beautiful would remind him of his Heer...but despite being somehow connected to each other for eternity, they would live their lives being faithful to their respective spouces...Loved this scene...

Prem at Heer's door saying his last words before his marriage...
It was too much to know that she had been imprisioned until his wedding was over...and he was helpless to do anything about it.
It was beautiful how their hands found each other even through the door in that scene...how did I overlook this in the hand-chem write-up?

Prem lashes out at MM...this scene was so full of emotion...Prem's desperation forced him to act as he couldn't control his anger anymore.  Loved the way he lashed out at MM...the josh in his eyes was incredible...this was the heights of Prem's anger that we had seen til now...
And it led to the most memorable scene of all time...

18th June...Ground-breaking in the Premeer Story...
We've all disected this scene ever so minutely...we remember the dailogs word for word, and I have already written about it in detail on the forums, so no need to say much...
It was incredible to see Prem finally speak up and save her from embarrasment...he went against all the forces against him, and stood up for her...
The best part was that he knew then that it was not only his duty, but his haq, to do so because she loved him just as desperately as he loved her...
Brilliant scene too, as far as HC's performance is concerned...We're all blown away by this performance til date.

What came next was just too heartbreaking...but as far as Premeer's story was concerned, it turned over a new leaf for them...
In a matter of mere minutes, Prem faced the consequences of his actions, and his world came crashing down around him as his father pronounced him dead and he was asked to leave his life, his family, his bhagwaan, for good...
...but the best thing about it was, though Prem lost his family then, the moment he and Heer walked out of that house, their relationship took to a new level...the moment they walked out of the house then, they were married.  Through good/bad, for richer or poorer, each others saath was all they needed...and thus, Premeer began a new stage in their relationship.

Prem wet in the rain...the towel scene with "ek ajnabi sa ehsaas" - the song was perfect then, and even now, every time I hear it, I can see Prem purposefully moving towards Heer (or the towel) with passion burning in those eyes...this one was intense...

When he spends the night outside letting his tears mix with the rain, his Heer stands at the window watching him, and crying with him...as he sits there, he fights an inner battle between the right and wrong of his actions...on the one hand, he did what he had to for Heer...but on the other, he hurt the one person whose tears he himself had once wiped...it was simply beautiful.

Then, finally, as if after waiting for eons, we got to see the cute romantic scenes between Premeer...
The scene when he's caught a cold and Heer indirectly talks to him through Meher...his eyes were peircing as he looked at her while he drank down the kada...
The soap scene...caused quite a rukus among the bekhandis as they watching it over and over again disecting every detail about it minutely...the scene was just too romantic and as always, her dupatta yet again found its way to him...very intense romantic scene that ended brilliantly with smiles as Heer was unaware of the soap suds on her own face...too sweet...
Prem pretends he and Heer are married...loved this scene because it looked very naturally executed by HC...he seemed to be himself in the scene as he slyly put his arm around his "new bride"...it was just too too sweet - and the look on Heer's face was priceless...
Not to mention the 1000 watt smile HC gave in this scene...*swoon*

Premeer come face to face with Lalit in the rain....Loved the defiance in this scene...how Prem held Heer close, silently telling Lalit that they were one, and if Heer was not, then He was not.  I've done this scene in detail too, so need to re-analyze it...
Their oneness here was beautiful, though it was painful to see the look on Prem's face as his father stood so close, yet so far away....

The award ceremony...
This had to be one of the hardest episodes to watch...for Lalit to repeat infront of the world that Prem was now dead for him...for him to just walk past his son that stood there waiting for him with so much hope in his heart...
For Prem to see his own Bhagwaan treat him like a complete stranger or an untouchable...
Just thinking about it makes me tear up....
And the Prem/G-Mom scene here was too much....just as she goes up to give her sons the blessings he needs, her obligation towards her husband calls her away, and her son, who needs her more than anything, simply tells her to go because he doesn't want her to choose between her husband and her son....
The scene was to much to bare...Prem was so very alone then...

All in all, a very emotion packed month that had us weeping buckets along with Premeer.
HC's performances were flawless and each time we thought he couldn't get more brilliant in his performance, he proved us wrong each time. 
Premeer's indeed is a timeless love that will live on with us forever...

Hats off to HC for his brilliant portrayal, without which, we would never have been so moved by the intensity and depth of this beautiful, unconditional love...

HC, without you, Prem would not have been what he is today - an example of perfection in every way.  In this way, he is much like you.  You too, strive for perfection, and may I just say, though you won't agree, you too embody this characteristic.
I know things are tough right now...nothing seems to be going your way, and its hard at times like this to see the silver lining in the clouds...
But rest assured that you will overcome this...
I know that we can't know the depth of all that you are going through right now, but just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every day...
No matter what happens, whether you are there or not, we will always be here.
While trying times can run us down and take a toll on every aspect of our lives, its important to, in these times, stay strong, and not lose heart.
Stay true to yourself, take care of yourself...
Please don't beat yourself up - life has its ups and downs and its the trying times that help us appreciate the good. 
I know that you are the kind of person to feel inadequate and inept in times like this, but you must remember that you are a winner, and will overcome this test of time.
For now, have faith in the Almighty and his master plan....and take good care of yourself, and your family.
Your pain is our pain, but more than us, your pain becomes your family's pain, and while its good to share your pain from time to time, its also important to smile for the sake of those around us...so please, remember to smile when you can...
And I think that if you simply continue to have faith in Him, you'll find that you have countless reasons to smile.
I hope and pray that the new year brings you much love, happiness, success, and prosperity.  You deserve nothing but the best, and god-willing, shall have it.
Wishing you and your family a very very Shub Deepavali....
May the deeyas of Diwali help light your way in the coming year.
God Bless You, Now and Always.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally, coming to my HC FC Family....
What can I say about you guys?  This family gets bigger with each new FC, and each and every one of you are so very important to it.
The unity and comraderie I have seen here is beyond anything I could have conceived...I can't even begin to comprehend where the togetherness and oneness stems from...
All I can say is, a big thank you to each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for always being there...
Daisy, Yoj, Swanti, Vaishu, Vandu, Rakshu, Siddy, Mehndi, Sara, Sarah, Nans, Yasmin, Atop, Heena, Nisa, Bhavna, Neha, Priya, Alina, Revathy, Misty, Zainu, Choti Priya, Shabnam...and I know I'm forgetting a handfull of you....
You guys are all incredible people, and I'm so very fortunate to know you.  Thank you for all that you do, for HC, for this FC, and for me.

To all the new members, a very hardik swaagat to you all from my side...I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.  Welcome, to the HC FC...

Also, A Very Very Happy Deepavali  in advance to my family here...
Best wishes to you all for the upcoming year...
God Bless You...

Keep Rocking the HC FC...
Love,
~Payal~

Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hearty Congratulations to all my FC friends and also to Harshad Chopda...

Daisy..where should I begin and what should I say that I already did not say about the way you keep this FC up and running...No matter what is happening in your life and irrespective of your health, moods...you make sure that Harshad isn't neglected and we all have a place to meet and talk about him and about each other...And if making a FC every week or so isn't enough, you make sure that they are always special and unique.. Thanks for all the hardwork you put in...We all, including Harshad,are truly indebted to you for everything you do...

My rest of the FC family, you guys are just awesome...and am so glad to see this FC growing bigger and better everyday...We are having new members joining in everyday, who are making this FC even more irressistible now...
Want to take a moment to welcome Shabnam, Nisa,Heena and Liana to welcome to our HC FC...Of course am missing a couple of the old timers like Mehoo,Nina, Atop and Bhavna...Atop, I know has a family situation and I hope and Pray that her dad is doing much better now...Mehoo, Nina and Bhavna...please come back wherever you are...we miss you....

Everything about the homepage is just perfect...the siggies, the words and the videos and not forgetting the dialogs that you so painstakingly wrote down...each and everything is just awesome...I know you said you got help from Sarah,Sids and Nanz...and of course our resident siggy makers Mehoo and Yas...A huuuge thankyou to all of you...

Now coming to the theme itself...what can I say...the theme speaks for itself...this is the peak of The Prem...Harshad excelled in each and every scene...This is the month when the real essence of Premeer came out and the show reached its peak with the audience literally going mad about Premeer and their chemistry and the unique love they have for each other...The credit has to go to Harshad for the convincing manner in which he played Prem and of course his scintillating chemistry with Additi Gupta...πŸ‘

I loved every scene starting from Prem and his mom's scene where G mom asks him about Heer and how he was going to retain Premness even after not being able to get her...his promise to her that no matter what happens he will always make sure that the Son him will always win over the Lover in him...it really got the audiences curious as to how the Perfect Prem will fulfill this promise...And lo and behold, he does deliver and how...πŸ‘...

Of course the best scene has to be The Prems rescuing Heer from her evil chachi and standing up for her in front of the whole world...Harshad's performance and the way he enacted this scene was par excellence..πŸ‘

However my personal favorite has to be the way he confessed his love to the whole world...The way Harshad enacted this scene in a controlled manner, not letting the lover override the son in Prem...it was fantastic...I just cant get enough of that scene...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU1nIRsnloE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

My next favorite is the 19th June Premeer's first day in the chawl scene...This is the scene where Prem literally made us all go insane...If you check the no. of views in the youtube, this scene will have the maximum hits...this is the most popular Premeer scene ...

And then the other cute little scenes in the chawl and of course the rain scene, the Businessmen of the year awards scene and the cryptic 'taare' scene...ufff...what can I say...Harshad just blew me away with his acting and the way he performed these scenes with such ease and conviction...We got to see every shade of Prem in this month...Starting from the honest,loving,agressive,passionate and protective lover to a submissive and dutiful son to an affectionate brother to a smart and intelligent detective ot a successful businessman...I mean we got to see it all...

Thank you Harshad for providing us with such fine entertainment...I usually dislike the crap that BT churns out and keep myself away from their shows, but am glad I somehow came across this particular show and through which I got to see such a fine actor and such an adorable jodi....I will never regret these times that I spent watching and discussing the show...and am looking forward to seeing more of you as an actor, particularly as Prem...

And coming to the present happenings...as they say it will all be 'happys endings' and if its not that then the story is not over yet....Because God will NEVER let down the people who are true to themselves....I don't want to sound too preachy or whatever but just want to tell you that all this attention good or bad, indicates that you are doing something right...

I am sure we all have seen the movie "Guru" and there is a dialog which I really liked:

"Hamare Gaon Mein Kahawat Hai Ki Jab Log Aapke Khilaf Bolne Lage Toh Samajh Lo Aap Tarakki Karr Rahe Ho" 😳 

"There is a saying in our village, if people say bad things about you, you must be doing something good."

With this I just want to end my katha here....again another tiring long session....Oooops...*bangs head*

Just one last but not the least though...Want to convey myheartiest Diwali wishes to my FC family and Harshad...

Heres wishing you ALL a Diwali Sparkling with Joy and Glowing with Warmth!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
~~Raksha~~

Edited by raksha.l - 15 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome friends..Raksha wanted to respond to u...I cannot come online on Diwali...i.e the Badi Diwali

We can have a Diwali Bash this weekend ..Maybe Sunday and Monday....cause Tuesday is impossible..I dont think I wud get time to breathe also...

Then we all will be here for some real fun...I will catch everyone and get here

Chalo then....bye guys...(This is the 100th time I said bye till now)..Hahahahahaa
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Congratz for the new FC guys !!
Enjoy !!!
Daisy the FC is very pretty.........I luv all those flower dividers....They r lovely and so is the content on the posts !!
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rakshu Daisy Vandu...sab chale gaye kya....daisy dear...u will have to say 1000 more byes today...hehehe
Aanandaa thumbnail
Nonono....am right here Yas...replying to Vandu in the old FC...

My IF is a bit weird...every time I open a new link, it asks me to sign up again...*bang*

Daisy...even am talking about weekend Party only re...who will have time to log in on the main day....😲...First of all its a working day for me and then from the evening there is going to be too much of halla gulla to be able to even think of coming here...

At the most I will come to drop in a hi hello to all the bekhandis here...

We were even planning to go catch that 'Roadside Romeo
' in the theater....🀣
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Nonono....am right here Yas...replying to Vandu in the old FC...

My IF is a bit weird...every time I open a new link, it asks me to sign up again...*bang*

Daisy...even am talking about weekend Party only re...who will have time to log in on the main day....😲...First of all its a working day for me and then from the evening there is going to be too much of halla gulla to be able to even think of coming here...

At the most I will come to drop in a hi hello to all the bekhandis here...

We were even planning to go catch that 'Roadside Romeo
' in the theater....🀣

Thankgod...I thought mein akeli rahe gayi....Roadside romeo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...koi aur movie nahi mila kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes dear we al must have a bash or dhamaka pridiwaliπŸ˜ƒ....Full of Fun and Joy and laughter
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bye guys, see you all tonight (US)....

Gosh I hope Daisy/Vandu have gone to sleep now...

Rakshu, hope to see you soon dear - don't work too hard, and yes, we will definitely party this weekend....I look forward to it...

Bye then...

Love,
~P
Aanandaa thumbnail
Roadside Romeo is the first romantic animation movie by the Yashchopra banner, Yas...its a Diwali release...so am hoping it would be fun to watch...Last year we all went to 'Om Shanti Om' and more than the movie we all had a ball commenting and laughing at the movie...ROFL....

Aur kar bhi kya sakte hai yahape...Indian me hote toh aur baat hoti thi...*dream*

Okie dokies dearies me off for now...my time off is over....

Yes P, I will try to come online later in the night...babyeeeee...

Hope Vandu also went to sleep...

lilsasha thumbnail
SEASONS GREETING:-

⭐️
⭐️  A SPECIAL HAPPY DIWALI TO HARSHAD  ⭐️
⭐️

😊
😊 HAPPY DIWALI TO EVERYONE AT HCFC 😊
😊

SHABNAM>😊😊😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Harshad ki Wafaas,

Daisy, Awesome, Don't say that u showed less effort. We can see your hard work on first page. Atlease you did make it happen. I Liked the Rain Siggys and that Don't Quit poem to Harshad was very touching and inspiring. Hope he reads it and applies it in his life.
Yaar main bhi aisa kuch karna chahati hu. Ek din dekhna i will. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Read bout all stupid articles. Heart breaking yaar. Apna Hershey's samajhta kyu nahi hai? Hum uski Bhalaai Chahte hai. Kabhi Kabhi 3rd person can notice things which oneself can't.  Koi ussay convince karo naa is Khekda ki Changul se nikal nay kay liye. 😲😲😭. Hershey's is a Big Screen Material yaar, Why is he hesitating to give it a try.. ❓...I am sure he will succeed Big Time.

I cant stop watching BAH yaar. I am addicted to it. Koi mujhe is Harshad addiction se Nikaalo pls. I can't concentrate on my work neither on studies. It's so unlike me.😳

Daisy Thanks for being our HCFC Mommy who babySits all Bekhandis like us. (Harshadians)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shab. 😊

Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago