kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok so sorry about the late and brief update, but not a lot happened.

Everyone watches Nilima wheeled in a room. Everyone remembers their good times with NIl The doctor checks her and comes out. He says she is better but still not much can be said and she needs rest. Raja is pleading with the doctor to allow him to go in but the doctor doesn't listen.

Prini go visit the doctor and try to convince him to let Raja see Nil. The doctor at first refuses given Nil's condition. But Prini convince him anyway.

Raja goes in and remembers all the time he spent with Nil (good & bad) Kal ho na ho plays in the background. He is talking to NIlima and asking her to wake up.
Prini watch from a window. Prince steps away and is crying. Nan walks upto him and Prince blames himself for raja and nils condition. Nan says she is responsible too. Just then a nurse walks upto them and tells them that Raja wont' budge and thats not good for Nil.

Prini somehow take Raja away.

Precap:- Same as yesterday, Nan tries to get Raja to react by placing the baby on his lap.

(as a side note, i'm helping organize a marathi diwali function, so if anyway one has any thing special about diwali that happens in there town in the state of maharashtra pelase do share with me by PM)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yondaime597 thumbnail
I'm betting that Nil will probably lose her memory or something. Given that blood clot in her head itll affect some of the memory maybe.
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Thanks for the update😛

I have a very good friend from Maharashtra who is a member here.  I will ask him to tell you about the events there.😛
Edited by Guardian Angel - 15 years ago
giguser thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In maharashtra diwali is normally 4 or sometimes 5 days
1st day is Dhantrayodashi (Dhanteras) - we do laxmi and dhan(money) puja on this evening.
2nd day is narakchaturdashi - which is the day we have a mangal snan with uptan, then aarti is done by mother or elder lady. we get fruit in india which we break with our heel as to kill bad things.
3rd day is Laxmi pujan - in the evening we do laxmi puja nad married woman do their husbands aarti.
4th day is Balipratipada - Which is new month and new finanacial year, we have bali puja.
5th day is Bhaubij (Bhaiduj) - ladies do aarti to brothers.

of course all 5 day we get to eat diwali snacks and light firecrackers.
(if I made any mistakes sorry in advance, hope this helps you to get some idea). Some traditions are different in each part of maharashtra.

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

nandani should feel responsible
sdot thumbnail
aww ...... sooooooo sad ....... poor Nelima