Update Oct 22, 2008 COMPLETE

harry_fan2 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hiii!!! sorry for the delay the visit at the ortho took longer then expected... good news no more braces😃... and I saw a Bidaair promo yesterday during Kayamath didn't see it posted so here it is... I don't remember it to well but here it goes... Ranvir tells his dad that he wants to go to Switzerland and Sushir and his family have come over to see Ragini and his mom says that they like Ragini... I don't remember the voice over... if anybody who has seen the promo and remembers it please post it😊

Amlti is with Avni and asks her if she knows why Vasu wanted to meet with Ragini.  Avni says if I did I wouldn't have asked you.  Malti says true, I was going to follow her but maaji and bauji came, but whatever Vasu said to Ragini has affected her a lot because she didn't say a word when she got home and was really upset.  She also tells Avni about the proposal that came for Ragini.  Avni says that its great news and did Ragini say yes.  Malti says she didn't say yes but she didn't say no either so its probably a yes.  She asks Avni to tell her about the happenings at her house.  Avni says there is nothing to tell nothing is happening, Ranvir is really depressed so hardly says anything.  Malti says that means there is more drama in my life.  Avni says ofcourse and you are the type of person that will create a drama anywhere.  Malti says true, and asks her about Vinu's promotion.  Avni says don't worry your husband will soon get what he deserves.

Alekh goes to choti maa's room.  She asks him to come in and asks him what he wants.  He says that he needs her help because his dost is very sad now days he is always crying and her jiji is also very mad at her.  Choti maa says I know but there isn't much that I can do to help her.  Alekh says there is and my dost wasn't here you always used to help me solve my problems so help my dost aswell.  Choti maa says that she will try and both hug.  Sadhna is pouring juice when choti maa and Alekh come.  Choti maa tells Sadhna that Alekh was telling her that you and Ragini aren't talking to eacher other.  She asys I understand what you are going through but first stop blaming yourself for what happened and stop thinking if what you did was right or wrong.  Right now what matters is your relationship with Ragini and when someone close to us hurts us it hurts a lot because one feels betrayed.  You need talk to Ragini and sort everything out.  Sadhna says that Ragini doesn't want to talk to her and that she tried.  Choti maa says this isn't something you can sort out over the phone go and talk to her.  Sadhna says but how will I face her.  Choti maa says you have to try and go to her.  Sadhna looks at Alekh.  Choti maa says don't worry I am here I will take care of him.  Alekh also says yes dost go I am grown up now and I can take of everything go to your jiji and come back fast.  Sadhna leaves.

Vinu is in Naveen's cabin and looks tensed.  Naveen says let me increase the ac temperature and have some water.  Naveen gets up and says that I know that you heard what I didn't want you to hear and you understood it and also tried to take action against it, but before you go any further let me show you something.  He shows him the papers that he signed.  Vinu looks shocked.  Naveen says theese are your signatures.  He shows him the blank stamp paper.  Vinu remembers that he signed  documents without reading thinking they were apology papers.  Naveen says you are smart you know what a blank stamp paper with your signature means right.  Vinu looks scared.  Naveen says let me tell you it means that I can destroy you. 

Alekh is pacing up and down in his room.  Ranvir comes and asks him what wrong.  Alekh says I made a painting and did a mistake and my dost isn't here to fix it.  Ranvir says show me the painting and maybe I can help you.  Alekh shows him the painting.  Its a painting of Krishnji (I hope thats how you spell it... if not sowwie😳).  Ranvir says its really nice except for one thing, Krishnji was not white he was dark.  Alekh says I know but i don't like kala.  Ranivr says there is nothing wrong with being dark, whats dark needs to stay dark.  Alekh says so that means even dark people are beautiful and there is nothing wrong with it, and goes to fix his painting.  Ranvir remembers the description he gave Sadhna about Anamika and Ragini lifting her ghoongat.

Sadhna's goes to her mamaji and asks to see Ragini.  Mamaji says that she is in her room.  Sadhna goes to her room.  She goes to Ragini and asks her to forgive her.  Ragini says how many times will you ask me for forgiveness and for how many things.  Why did you keep encouraging our friendship even when you knew that Ranvir had rejected me once.  Sadhna says this happened when Sonia was in his life and he was madly in love with her.  But after what happened I thought that his views regarding life would have changed and had hoped.  Ragini says hope, I amd starting to hate that word because I have seen my hopes and dreams break many times.  Sadhna says please don't say that I only wanted happiness for you but due to my carelessness I gave you only pain but please forgive me please.  Ragini says your one mistake has taken my wajood (sowwie dnt know wht that is), I don't have a reason to live anymore.  I can't expect anyone to give me something nor can I give anything to anyone else.  I can't forgive myself so how can I forgive you.  I can't deal with all this.

Kaushliya comes and asks mamaji as to why he allowed Sadhna to meet Ragini.  Mamaji says I know what happened and Sadhna is at fault but Sadhna is also goint through the same pain that Ragini is.  Sadhna comes and goes down to mamaji's feet and says please forgive me I have did wrong to all of you please forgive me.  I didn't mean to do it.  Mamaji asks her to get up and says that what happened has happened and Ragini is going through a lot right  now and what happened wasn't something small and admist all this you to have drifted apart so it will take time to heal.  Right now we have to help Ragini remember that story I use to tell you about two friends 'nadan dost" you have also done a nadani and what happened has happened and you can't change it but please tell ranvir to never play with a gril's emotions like that.  Naniji comes nad tells Kaushaliya she got the things for hte roka.  Sadhna says roka.  Mamaji says we have decided to get Ragini married.  Sadhna is shocked.  (the video was cut off from here) But Ragini says that your love is suppose to be your strenght not your weakness and why should I waste my time waiting for someone that has rejected me not once but twice, its better for me to accept someone who accepts me the way I am.  Sadhna is about to say something but naniji interrupts her and says that please we are here and we know what best for her.  Sadhna leaves and Ragini goes to her room crying.

Vinu is in his cabin and says that he is trapped and Naveen can use those documeants anyway he wants I need to find a way out.  Ranvir's dad (sorry don't know his name) comes and says that you did such a big fraud we helped you so much and you betrayed us he calls security to throw him out.  It was his dream.  Ranivr's dad coems and asks him whats wrong.  Vineet is about to tell him but he sees Naveen so stops and says he isn't feeling to well.  Ranvir's dad tells him to look after himself. 

Rest of the update by *Kruthi*

Sadhna goes home and enters Ranvir's room. She apologizes for everything's she done and tells Ranvir that she never told Ragini that he was Anmol, just like she never told him... and now Ragini is angry at her. Sadi tells him how much Ragini deeply loved Anmol, but when she realized at TM that it was him she was shattered and she didnt even want to dance, but on her teacher's insistence she did. Ragi gave her love a chance and raised her ghungat, but her expectations were shattered again when he left. Sadi leaves the room after saying that she hopes Ragi will atleast be happy at her sasural. Ranvir is left in thoughts.

There, Malti comes to Ragini's room to taunt her abt how she and Sadi cud even think that a fair guy like Ranvir wud like a dark girl like her. Ragi is fed up and screams at Malti to leave. Kaush comes there and sends Malti away. Ragini then breaks down into tears and asks her mom if she is that bad, that no one likes her. She goes on how everyone looks down at her cuz of her complexion and tells her mom that she wishes she would just die instead of living such a life. She asks her mom how Sadi cud betray her like this. [Amazing acting by Parul, a must watch scene👏]

Sadhna prays in the house mandir, asking God not to punish others for her mistakes. Alekh comes there and is upset seeing her crying and screams at God for hurting his dost. Ambika watches from afar. End

Precap: Ragini asks her mom if she is a burden on them.
Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
oh thanx complete it soon dear
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for wonderful update
Rita Shah thumbnail
don't worry! go to your class and thanks for wonderful updates.........
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thank you! 😊 and good job!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the update:)
avonia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, great job.. btw Wajood is synonymous with ones identity.. its not exactly the same thing but its the closest subsitute
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks and Wajood means your self respect, your identity.. something in that terms...
1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wajood means image i think
chapagain thumbnail
👏 thanks dear for the update.........😊