twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Wednesday October 22, 2008

Part 1
Mahi is at the witness box. The lawyer questions her... Mahi finally says that her husband cannot be wrong nor lie... I believe in him.. the lawyer says that i admire your faith but the court needs proof... and all of them point to ur husband.. he says looks like you want to say something but you are not.. then the lawyer insitgatesMahi.. she says that she has a witness who saw everything happen... the judge asks her who the witness is and where he is.. Mahi tells the court everything The lawyer keeps asking who this person is.. and Mahi finally tells them its Angad. Everyone is shocked. the lawyer asks where he is but Mahi says that she does not know. Mahi tells the judge that she is trying to find him but she nees time.. the lawyer says are you sure he has proof and he sw everything.. Mahi requests the judge for some time so Angad can come there and tell everything. The lawyer makes fun of Mahi and tells the judge to give its decision (hello.. were the h**k is the defence lawyer ??)
The judge says he will give decision in 10 mins.. till then court is adjourned. Soni comforts Mahi ( she is ok today) Soni complains that they did not tell her anything.. Mahi says I dont know what is happening. she says when Angad kept coming to her and said I can save Shabd but I did not belive him then...

Part 2

The court is in session again and the judge says that the court has found Shabd  guilty and sentences him to death (hello.. now-a-days court is not allowed to give death sentence.. )Mahi and everyone is shocked. they take Shabd for hanging ..  but its just a dream (thank god.. ) but the court finds him guilty and is about to give sentence when Angad stops him... Mahi is relieved...

Part 3

The judge tells him that you can be punished for stopping court proceedings. Angad says how can you give decision without hearing the prime witness. (how did the judge know his name?) he says I will tell you everything and prove that Shabd is innocent.. Angad recalls everything that happened on that day ..(there is a long flashback of the nights proceedings) he finalys says that Shabd was unconsious the whole time. Pammi's mom is not happy. The lawyer asks him for prof. Angad says I recorded everything on this cell phone. He says that I knew this would help prove this man innocent and so I recorded everything. The judge sees the recording and decides that Shabd is innocent and dismisses the case. everyone but Pammi's mom is happy. Shabd-Mahi hug...

Tomorrow
Shabd comes home.. Mahi welcomes him ...

sorry for any mistakes.. did the update in a hurry ...

Edited by twin_sisters - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
happy  to see shabd back  but i think he may doubt  on Mahi-Angad's realtionship 
sharala thumbnail
wow....angad redeems himself!!!
now this is what a friend is supposed to be like...
hope they keep him on the right tract and he does not have any ulterior motives!!
tfs
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i wonder what angand's game is now
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how is pammi's mom not happy?? why does she want the one who is not at fault to be guilty?? and how is angad just helping out? there must be more to this... unless they want to end angad's track..
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lol the judge already knew angad's name
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update.
What does Angad hold up his sleeves now?😕
Will Shabd appreciate Mahi reagarding Angad's help?😕