neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
everyone waits. prince consoles raja.

doctors are treating nil.

nan tells prince its their fault nil is in this condition.nan tells prince she couldnt keep her promise of making a cultured girl their surrogate mother. she tells him all about how she met mukti, her finding out mukti is a prostitute, and mukti taunting nan that she will take prince away from her. raja tells them how mukti met her mother and told raja not to tell her mother her reality, so he pays her to leave. raja also says mukti's child was not prince's.

prince asks nan for forgiveness. nan says he doesnt have to. he says he put her through so much pain. they hug. prince asks raja for forgiveness. raja, nan and prince hug.

doctors come and says nil has a daughter. everyone is happy. doctor says there is bad news: nil is in a coma due to her head being damaged from the fall, there is a blood clot in her brain. nan keeps telling the doctor to make nil well. the doctor says they will try but nothing can be said.

raja walks off on his own and almost falls. nan catches him. nil is wheeled out. raja goes to her and tells her they have a daughter. he keeps talking to her. prince and nan tell him to let nil go. they hold him. nil is taken away.

preview: nan gives the daughter to raja and says this is the sign of his and nil's love. he holds the baby.

Edited by neela226 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you sooooooooooo much Neela for the update and I am just ecstactic to know Nan tells Prince about Mukti!!!😛

Hope Nil gets better soon and is out of coma!!!😭😭

I want them to kick Mukti out........... and as for that KB😡
ramas thumbnail
I am so happy prince knows the truth and feels horrible fainaly. Hoping kadambari is thrown out now.
thanks for the update.
NASEEBA thumbnail
thank you hope nil feel better ...
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

thank god the baby is ok
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs

senorita
sdot thumbnail
thanx ..... but i feel bad 4 Nelima ........ aww i hope she comees oout of coma sooooon